New SEVEN minute look at Revolutions!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Noola
Go to http://www.darkhorizons.com/news-n.htm and towards the bottom of the page you will find a link to a "Yahoo" movies seven minute look at revolutions with NEW footage not even seen in that other preview from monday. Well worth checking out!

Oh, and here's a possible new pic. I said POSSIBLE peeps - don't bite my head off if it's old

Buh bye

priestjim
The picture is new.

dave123
*bites noola's head off*

Noola
Heh, good one! big grin

Noola
Erm, I don't understand why no one has replied about the new preview. This ISN'T the one from a few days back - it's brand new. Has everyone seen it already or something?

Noola
Erm, guys?

dave123
the link didnt work for me sad

JediHDM
the thing is acting like its playing, but its not showing anything, nor is it making any sounds...

priestjim
You'll have to realise Jedi...you cannot see beyond the choices you cannot understand.

forumcrew
yes post link that works!! 7 minutes of newness that i can not see!!! i want it now!mad! please embarrasment

burlyman
me2 sad

husky321
just go to comingsoon.net and they give you a link.

dave123
me, me, me

forumcrew
husky wasnt lying!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance jedi, burly, dave get your asses to comminsoon.net! Happy Dance

JediHDM
its taking F.O.R.E.V.E.R to load...

JediHDM
IT WON'T SHOW ME!!!! MAKE IT SHOW ME!!!!

forumcrew
jedi try this link exactly http://mediaframe.yahoo.com/launch?lid=wmv-56-p.1236827-117756,wmv-100-p.1236828-117756,wmv-300-p.1236829-117756&p=movies&f=1808402448&.spid=1808520573&.dist=Warner%20Brothers&type=m

burlyman
COOL!!

ps. mifune rocks

forumcrew
theres actually not much new footage its a lot of interviewing.. worth seeing nonetheless

dave123
its working, well dun everyone
big grin

burlyman
but there is continous footage

JediHDM
OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

forumcrew
we are working as a team welll... soon we will be strong enough to over run the newbies!!!! ill even give you a completely "original" speach to motivate you!

alright this is it
now you all know me soly by an internet alias, but thats good enough
so ill just say this as simple as i can
if its our time to have the movie spoiled its our time
all i ask is that WE GIVE UM HELL BEFORE THEY RUIN IT!!
(you all go nuts)

JediHDM
*raises cybernetic arm and shakes non-existent fist in the air* YYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

burlyman
Happy Dance

sith_darth_jay
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!... (i'm going nuts)

forumcrew
now burly we had a nice strong kill the spoiler postin newbs vibe and you go dancin like a bananna.. dancin like a bananna is all in good fun... but it cant solve everything!! or maybe it can.. could the prohecy be true? what if the war could be over tonight... and all we need to do is dance... Happy Dance just incase (but still with an evil face look to keep the newbs scared

sith_darth_jay
Happy Dance we all Happy Dance.
everybody goes Happy Dance
c'mon now Happy Dance

burlyman
yeh.. as someone said aages ago, the zion dance = Happy DanceHappy DanceHappy DanceHappy DanceHappy Dance

JediHDM
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance
YEAH!!!! YEAH!!!! YEAH!!!!

forumcrew
wheres korri and omega and clavis we need some girls at our celebration rave Happy Dance

JKozzy
At the end... they charge.... lightning speed... at each other..... *drools*

sith_darth_jay
we need some beer 2

forumcrew
good call beer for everyone!! now my Happy Dance is a bit unstable..

hopefully we dont get any of this sick from all the beer and Happy Dance

JediHDM
YES!! WE NEED WOMEN HERE...CAN'T HAVE HEDONISTIC DANCING WITHOUT WOMEN!!!! (well, i guess you could, but im not gonna take part in it...)

dave123
sorry i'm a bit late on this one
Happy Dance

forumcrew
its ok join the party! Happy Dance

priestjim
Happy Dance Happy Dance
tired...cookie...cookie...ok!
Happy Dance Happy Dance

droopy1592
pass the crack pipe, please.

The Omega

JediHDM
YAY!! Omega's here!!! NOW its a party!!! *starts raving*
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

forumcrew
what did happen to our i cant wait thread omega? ohwell lets combine it with our safe haven!! Happy Dance man this is a lot of dancin.. cookie break!

nickysan
go to code-matrix.net thers is MORE!
ht tp://www.code-matrix.net/todaytonight.wmv <more new fotage
ht tp://www.code-matrix.net/enewsrevolutions.wmv <even MORE!

smith:mr.anderson welcome back, we missed you.... like what ive done with the place?
neo:it ends tonight...
smith:i know it does ive seen it! so the rest of me is just gonna sit back and enjoy the show because we already know im the one that beats you!
eek! omg i think i creamed myself......

forumcrew
direct links for those of you who are lazy.. you know who you are
http://www.code-matrix.net/todaytonight.wmv <more new fotage
http://www.code-matrix.net/enewsrevolutions.wmv <even MORE!

burlyman
"its the last unknown, its the last thing, um, information he had from the oracle, its the only unanswered vision hes had"

he dreams it??

Korri
sad

Verity
That Yahoo interview is pretty cool...I hadn't seen THAT particular one! I feel so sad the way Carrie-Ann expresses herself about the trilogy ending...Seems like the cast got attached... sad

JediHDM
you would too if you spent, what, 18 months on set...

Verity
Yeah I know...I just felt sad at the way she got so emotional...Same w The Lord of the Rings cast...

MC Mike
Trilogys are like that... sad

burlyman
sad especially epics

dave123
lol big grin

JediHDM
yeah, i know when i spend, heck, a weekend with my friends, i get sad its over...imagine being able to live out a fantasy for 18 months, despite the intense work involved...i would be crying my eyes out for a month...

MC Mike
More then a month... sad

ElBiUs
who do u want download the interview of Yahho, get to links:

Part1
Part2
Part3

finishing the download, click in the part1 file

winrar is necessary

http://www.rarlab.com/rar/wrar320br.exe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.