After the matrix?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Coshlo
whats going to happen to this section of KMC after revolutions comes out? i mean more than 75% of the topics are revolutions related. after it comes out theres gonna be nothing to talk about. except how cool it was, which will only last for a little bit.

dave123
we will make a thread telling the story of trinity, and every other character, until we have gone through the enitre cast

Coshlo
wow, that'll take alot of time to do

priestjim
I am absolutely sure that the W bros won't cover every aspect of the movie. The are definitely going to leave as with many question marks, not major ones, but big enough and interesting to keep us chatting.

Agent
Is everybody sure there won't be a Matrix 4?

MC Mike
Pretty much... Mostly all that comes next is "The Matrix:Online" in 2004. And the Metacortex ARG may be something... Check the FDTs for info on those two.

Agent
Would be nice if there could be a TV series.

audioheem
I'd hate a TV series, it'd cheapen the whole franchise and premise of the Matrix.

BackFire
I wouldn't worry. I'm sure many other sequels and offshots will occur to capitolize on the popularity of the films.

MC Mike
Yeah, but will they upgrade the quality or ruin the franchise? erm

ramcom
I think at the end of revolutions we will all awake in the real world

carnage713
well thats wut heppened to the term forums after t3 they fell apart

MC Mike
Well, we still have hopes for the items I metioned before... yes

forumcrew
there wont be a 4 and i agree a tv series would ruin it.. it needs to end with the wachowskis telling their story how they wanted.. and then let us game it up and chat it up!! we will find a way to keep the forums goin...
and its ok if you dont believe me, because my beliefs do not require you too

Agent
Personally, I'd hate to see the end of the Matrix. It will probably become a cult thing, like The Rocky Horror Picture Show....they are STILL running it in London if I'm not mistaken. There might be special showings of the Matrix Trilogy....with cinema goers dressing up as their favorite Matrix character.

I sometimes wonder if it would have been so popular had the W brothers chosen other actors....

JediHDM
the end of the matrix wont happen, because we already know the matrix lives on AFTER revolutions, because thats when Matrix Online happens... There will be no Matrix four, if there IS a tv series, i agree that it wil cheapen it...

Verity
I just wanna play Matrix online...I don't want tv shows or other movies! Plus...they have the comic books out already...They've had other cool stories that r Matrix related for quite some time....But THIS story is over!

ramcom
The matrix will never if we keep it in our hearts

MC Mike
Yeah... They should have more comics/anime stuff... that was/will be good. smile

Verity
It will be...for a long time! cool

ramcom
rock

ramcom
rock on matrix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.