My speculation on Neo's eyes in the trailer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dirty_Ask_Whole
....this may ruin it for some of you as, it really has ruined it for me, if I'm right that is. You have been warned...

In the revolutions trailer, you hear the French guy talking to Neo (I assume):

Frenchie: "Bring me the eyes of the Oracle, and I will give you back your...savior..."

If this is the case, I can't see Neo cutting out the Oracle's eyes to get what he needs, so I believe he cut out his own eyes to get what he needed from Frenchie.

Something else I'd like to speculate about is again in the trailer we see Smith laughing in what looks to me to be a kitchen with some cupboards open like there was a small rumble in there. Shortly after that a number of Smiths are seen walking into a room. The "feel" of the room matches that of the kitchen that Neo is asking "Can Zion be saved?", as well as the apartment(?) that the Smiths are entering in a few seconds later. I think the Smiths take out the Oracle, and a new, different looking Oracle takes her place some how...

dave123
trinty has to get the eyes to save neo, the saviour, right?

forumcrew
watch the trailers more.. that makes no sense the mero HAS neo in mobile ave at that time he says bring me the eyse to trin, morph, and seraph.. so i guess on the good side you didnt ruin it

ok ok everyoen is goign to tell u to read old posts which u need to do.. al of this has been discussed a lot and explained but ill answer this for you.

smith is indeed in the oracles kitchen.. in the trailer he is standing over her in a chair which he see in code.. its pretty obvious smith will kill her.. and i sapose the laughter is because he did... one thing abotu trailer ignore the order they show stuff.. they make them missleading on purpose. And the oracle is different because 2 programs she trusted gave the mero the termination codes for her shell.. she has a new shell now.. also gloria foster (the original actress) died of diabetties that was explained in good detail in etm game... any more questions try searching the forum..

JediHDM
wow...i cant even think anymore, the...HAVE YOU PLAYED ENTER THE MATRIX, OR WATCHED ALL THE TRAILERS?!?! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THE "EYES OF THE ORACLE" ARE BARGAINING CHIPS FOR?!?!...ok, sorry, calm again...NEO is the "SAVIOR", why would NEO give his OWN eyes, to the Mero, when NEO is the one being bargained FOR...? Neo doesn't even know about the bargain...and the OLD Oracle's shell was terminated by Merovingian, thus, the Oracle has a NEW shell...which is why the Oracle looks different...

forumcrew
haha breathe jedi breathe... afterall hes only a newb

JediHDM
*pulls out "newb paper bag" and starts breathing into it* im calm, but, come on...and being a newb does not give you a free ride...

forumcrew
it doesnt which is why i tried to get my post in before you.. i saw you were online and was like ut oh jedis not gonna like this! they will never learn to search.. i got it lets just start lying to them making up crazy stories they will tell their friends then look real dumb.. that will teach um evil face

Dirty_Ask_Whole
Ok, sorry guys. There's a lot here I can read that I didn't realize. I'll brush up on what's here, and keep my inacurate speculations to myself wink

dave123
one prob, they have no friends

jj

JediHDM
Dave> HAHAHA...no friends...hahaha...

Forumcrew> if that actually went through your mind, all i gotta say is...WOAH!!! am i that predictable?!?!?!

forumcrew
they prolly get together and talk about spoiling stuff and asking dumb question though, you know tell their storys about what forum ther ruined.. kinda like an AA meeting for newbs.. (not directed at you Dirty, you can pm me if you have more questions after readin some old threads)

burlyman
go to FDT and look for the eyes of the oracle

JediHDM
me as well, i will try to answer any questions you might have...

Forum> it would be NA, as in Not Applicable, as in questions posed by newbs are Not Applicable...JJ, as in Newbs Anonymous...

forumcrew
haha very nice.. and you are that predictable when it comes to the newbs atleast

The Omega
NOT the "Neo blindfolded" in a new thread. It's already in the FDT. Please go there.
Closing!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.