had to go to the dentist today

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
i had to go there it was actully a betiful 70 degree day out here today i got to miss school to go and it was very easy today no cavities or nothing so the dentist wasnt all that bad today

must_kill_Santa
lucky im beta i got my brace off

LanceWindu
I haven't been to the dentist in forever.

Maybe that's why my teeth are so bad...

must_kill_Santa
mine are quite gud

DeNiro
i have braces and i cant wait to get them off my teeth r perfect and once i get them off i am going to whiting them like 20 times though they r a decent shade of white but not what i want

diegocala
I hate the dentist!

nazgulinthedark
the next time i go to the dentist will to get my brace on sad

diegocala
Sorry!

BackFire
I haven't gone to the dentist in years.

slayer
I hgave 2 go every month! I've got a bad overbite and i have 2 wear headgear1 But i don't mind the Dentist. big grin

royal_jester
The denist is alright but those dental hygienists now they suck--Poking my gums and scraping around *OWWW*http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/scared.gif

DeNiro
i get my braces off like in may only had em on a eyar so im lucky

slayer
cool! DEniro been waitin' all day 4 u 2 come on!

Sir R DeNiro
I'm waiting for mine to go rotten and fall out. Then I'll get falsies.

mechmoggy
I hate having them scaled when I go to the dentist, it hurts like hell.

But my dentist is a good bloke, I've known him for years as he's a family friend.

BackFire
My dentist is actually my uncle. It's kinda strange though, the guy who rips teeth out of my head is the same guy who comes to our family gatherings and mocks my crappy hair.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.