Death of The Jedi Hopefuls/Apprentices/Kids

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theEviljedi
This may upset some of you kiddie-lovers(Dim)but what do you think becomes of the Jedi hopefuls/apprentices/kids seen in the French Insider? Obviously they are killed otherwise, Yoda and Obi-Wan would take them under their wings to train them but what else? I think the only reasonable way Lucas would explained this is to have the Empire destroy the Jedi Temple with either a bomb or a Stormtrooper attack. In one swift stroke,Palpatine will destroy the Jedi and their future. What do you think about this?

queeq
Maybe we'll get to see it in an acceptable way, but it might be the way to make us really hate the Emperor. After all, why do we hate him. We didn't see the Empire actually do a lot of evil in the OT. A mind probe, blow up a planet we do not know, blow away a few rebels in the snow and build two nice spacve station. We need to see the really nasty side of Palpy.

queeq abides

theEviljedi
Yeah,but the slaugthering of innocent children?

queeq
Hey, it takes what it takes. Besides it fits within the frame of mythological and other inspirational literature from history and religion.

queeq abides

theEviljedi
And how would he show it?

Darth Gehenna
He would show the little childern acting REEEEALLY badly with CGI fire all over them.

queeq
Hehehehe.

I think he would be more subtle than that. SW is this an all ages film. It'll probably me more along the lines of what you said, EJ.

queeq abides

Dim
I don't think he would show it. Most likely, The jedi council (remaining members) hear a report that the children have been killed.

queeq
It might happen during the bombing of the Jedi Temple, though.

queeq abides

Darth Daft
Or perhaps all the children turn to the Dark Side!!! Oooooohhhh........

Dim
Oh yeah, that's all we need, a bunch of evil demented brats wink

queeq
Yes, well, GL said EpIII would be very dark. laughing out loud

queeq abides

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.