best sw-film

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yerssot
Wich is the best sw movie??

jedi212guy
Look at that! 100% think that it's ROTJ!! How long will that last? big grin

R.C
No more than about 3 1/2 housr I would think...

mah
i voted TPM cause GL did a surprisingly good job in making an interesting film out of the start of the SW-legend. it must've been difficult because few of the enemies we know, were in that movie, and he had to make us interested in following prequels.
I think the film got too much bad critics.

I think most SW-fans will vote for one of the old films, but I just wanted to say that TPM is actually one hell of a SW-film too.

yerssot
I think that Dual of The Fates was very good, but the role of Darth Maul was nothing: if he wasn't in the script the only thing that would be changed was the death of QGJ

King Jedi
This is too tough. If you have kids it's like asking which one you like best? Impossible to choose this is.

yerssot
Wel, I see that ANH still hasn't received any votes, that makes him the 'worst' film of the 4. Why??

jedi212guy
Because ROTJ rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool

King Jedi
It doesn't mean it's the worst film. It just means that the people who have voted prefered the other ones.

R.C
Exactly, you asked which was the best. In my opinion ANH comes in 2nd, followed by TPM and I think ROTJ is by far the worst.

jedi212guy
I give ANH, ESB, and ROTJ all 5 stars, with TPM getting 4 stars. Yet, ROTJ is my favorite to watch. However, I grew up with ROTJ, being not quite 1 at it's release. So, my opinion is biased b/c I have grown up accepting Ewoks and such. smile (plus I love the Emperor)

Ushgarak
No matter which way you put it, ANH is getting a VERY raw deal if it gets no votes. Perhaps a way of putting your films in order would yield less misleading results...

ESB for me, of course.

Texas
Best to worst
1.ESD
2.ANH
3.TPM
4.RTJ

Ushgarak
Ditto for me...

yerssot
ESB
ANH
ROTJ
TPM
AOTC wink

King Jedi
Have you seen AOTC?

1. ESB
2. TPM
3. ANH
4. ROTJ

Ushgarak
Now then, isn't ANH looking a lot healthier on the lists, eh?

R.C
I love it when people preume to know what a picture will be like.... Don't count ya spoilers till ya popcorns been eaten....

yerssot
I had put it there as a joke, I think it will be on the second or third place

jedi212guy
1. ROTJ
2. ANH
3. ESB
4. TPM

Ratcat
Fair comment, but mine still counts as a general thing.

Remind me to ask Tex which film ESD is?

jedi212guy
ES?

Ratcat
Oops, sorry, that was meant to be ESD, I corrected it now.

Texas
Gaaaalllleeeee!!! You make one typing error and your blacklisted! Sorry! I meant ESB!roll eyes (sarcastic)

yerssot
Does anyone things that AOTC will be a good movie?

KDawg
I believe ATOC will be just as good as the rest.
PHENOMENAL!cool cool cool

Ratcat
I believe that I will try not to pre-judge it before I have seen it and that I will go in with an open mind, realising that this movie is made for a predominatly younger audience.

Texas
I am pretty sure that it will be much better then EpisodeI, but I wont know untill I see it.

Ratcat
A sencible, well measure answer.

Texas
Why thank you RCsmile

Ratcat
We aim to please.

yerssot
To be open minded you shouldn't read the scripts that are on-line

Ratcat
Lucky that I never have then. I had a period of receiving about 5 or 10 scripts a month through my website, never read one of them...

As for the scriptment, I want top be able to comapre it with the final once I have seen it.

King Jedi
Like RC I'm just going to enjoy it. Nothing else. I don't have any preconcieved ideas. I just know that the title excites me, the cast excites me and it's Star Wars!

jedi212guy
I think that AOTC can be ever bit as good as ANH.big grin

Ratcat
I want it to be as good as Empire, the best IMHO...

King Jedi
I think it has the potential to better it. Damm these preconceptions! stick out tongue

Texas
and misconceptions

KDawg
I've recieved 2 totally different scriptments. I don't think either of them are even close to what the real thing is going to be.

jedi212guy
I like reading conflicting scripts. That way, will be pleasantly surprised with the movie, now that it's too late to NOT read any.

yerssot
And if you read NOTHING it will be an even bigger surprise

LanceWindu
I don't care if I am surprised during the movie. I like reading the scriptments to understand the parts of the movie before I watch it.

justinday15
I voted for ROTJ, but my favorite has to be AOTC. rock

GordonSkywalker
Return of the Jedi is for me the best of the first five Star wars movies. It was the first one I ever saw- and I got to see it when it came to the local theater back in 1983. A fond childhood memory.

Evil Windu
In Order...

1. Empire Strikes Back.
2. Attack of The Clones.
3. Return of The Jedi.
4. The Phantom Menace.
5. A New Hope.

GordonSkywalker
I remember seeing Empire on HBO.

Ushgarak
Poor ANH gets so short-changed by these polls! It is a good example of how misleading polls can be.

Ushgarak
What do you know, I said that already... these old threads confuse me...

GordonSkywalker
I didn't resurrect this one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.