The Sims

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crazy_c
My favourite game ever is the Sims. I dont know whats so good about it but its so darned addictable. I have all of dem cept The sims superstar. Does anyone else like the sims? Happy Dance Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing smokin' laughing roll eyes (sarcastic) smokin' evil face

LindsIsTightK
I'm totally addicted to The Sims, I own Superstar, I personally don't like it that much.

royal_jester
I use to like The Sims...Maybe The Sims 2 will bring me back???

crazy_c
Yeah the sims 2 looks cool. I cant wait for The Sims makin magic to come out or is it already?

LindsIsTightK
The Sims Makin' Magic hasn't come out just yet, but I expect it out within the next month or two. They haven't yet begun to publicly advertise from what I have seen.

Fallin Angel
i can't wait for it to come out , right now i'm just playing the sims superstar mostly and downloading some stuff to make it more fun

LindsIsTightK
I download items of the net all the time, I swear I spend hours downloading things off every site I can find. I don't think I would like the game as much if I didn't get the extra items off the net.

Fallin Angel
yea , me either , but i wonder if u could do that in the sims 2

LindsIsTightK
Even if you can't do that in The Sims 2, I am sure that all the die hard fans will find a way to get new items into the objects folder, atleast I hope so.

Fallin Angel
yea , usually there is always a way

slayer
I used 2 be addicted with the sims i know all the cheats and stuff might take it out and play it again soon.

crazy_c
Im always downloadin clothes and objects but then i had to re-install the sims like 2 or 3 times cos i think i musta downloaded stuff from dodgy sites. OMG those naked skins really freak me out! confused

SpikeSpiegel
Sims 2 is going to have realistic aging...no more staying a kid forever for me

crazy_c
Yeh I think thats gonna be really cool and the graphics look reall good

LindsIsTightK
Yeah I am hella excited about the Sims 2. I have had problems with downloading certain items and having my computer game crash because of it miffed so I try to just stick to certain websites.

crazy_c
Yeh i got 2 wds and sultry earth the most

SpikeSpiegel
one of my sims just had an 'accident' with some fireworks, that should be a lesson to everyone, never play with fireworks in a room with no exit.

crazy_c
Another good way to get ure sims to die is to put them in a swimming pool and take away the ladders. evil face

SpikeSpiegel
hmmm never thought of that one... evil face

Fallin Angel
but i have a better way to kill them , i downloaded this kyle painting and i had a big party , and when everyone was in the same room , i just looked at the painting and everyone died , even the person that looked at it , and the death was quick evil face

LindsIsTightK
Hey that's tight, I'm gonna have to download me a painting like that. yes

crazy_c
Cool where did u get that painting? I think the hamster painting is deadly too if you have a pet hamster. rolling on floor laughing

scott hiwersh
Have any of you been playing Sims Online? I have been messing around in there, and it looks pretty cool. Have any tips on fun places, etc? Thanks

Holcomb
I just bought the new version of TSO. its got some cool new stuff but the best part was it was practically free with the $20 rebate.

Lulu
i never played the Sims. is it fun? it didn't look like it.

justinday15
i love the sims, i have every game they've made so far for pc.

§€phì®ø‡h
Ya, the sims is fun. My computer is being mean though and won't let me download The Sims again. I accidentaly unistalled it, and it won't let me re-install it. I have all of them 'cept Superstar, even Makin' Magic, but Stiltskin says that there isn't enough room on my computer even though theres more then enough. messed I really wanna play it too!

§€phì®ø‡h
Stiltskin is my computer stick out tongue

crazy_c
lol u named ure computer. thats really cute. Why dont u just delete stuff u dont need so u can d/l stuff?

§€phì®ø‡h
I've tried that. I've deleted sooo much stuff and defragged and everthing. It still doesn't work...And I named my computer Stilskin 'cause I have the bandana with the moogle ears and pom-pom in it just like Stilskins out of FF9 :P

§€phì®ø‡h
Oops, mispelled Stiltskin ^^' And it still won't let me download the game! Anything else works, just not that...

scott hiwersh
That is great, I love that you named your PC. I also have so much fun w/ TSO, it is hiarious. I always mess around with folks and have a grand time. There are a lot of nice people in there.

Phoenix
I LOVE THE SIMS!! I have all my animals re-created on Unleashed

ab012f9448
I used to love the sims but ever since i bought superstar and installed it, it keeps f***** up my computer. Can't go on it for long cause i can guarantee that some dumb s*** wil happen if i keep it runnin. miffed

LindsIsTightK
The Sims is a HUGE game, especially when you have all of the expansion packs. It ends up taking up a whole lot of memory. Luckily Dellbert has a big hard drive so he always lets me play The Sims whenever I want.

scott hiwersh
That is the main reason why I like to play the online version... plus I like hanging with others in real-time...

§€phì®ø‡h
I'm thinking that there is something wrong with the disc, not Stiltskin. 'Cause I tried to install it on my friends new computer (she won't name it 'cause she refers to it as an inanimate object) and it said the same thing as my computer, not enough memory. Grrrr...I really wanna play it! And before I had all of them downloaded onto Stiltskin and it worked fine..

Monoxide Child
I just got it for ps2 and its great ^_^

crazy_c
Im gonna get iot for the game cube foir christmas, does anyone have the sims makin' magic yet?

§€phì®ø‡h
I got the PS2 one and I have Makin' Magic, but it's pretty pointless to have it, 'cause I can't even download it

scott hiwersh
Why don't you all play the online version, it is so much more fun... everyone complains about the console ones, and the tso is funas heck... just wondering?

scott hiwersh
I got makin magic by the way, it is pretty cool. It will keep me busy until the RotK movie comes out... If you want to know about it, just ask I guess, I will be palying a lot

russ_mathers
i love the sims, but it makes my comp so slow i had to remove it, i hav them all apart from superstar and making magik

russ_mathers
obtw, scott hiwersh..... what is new in the one-on-one actions?

DemonicGambit
I've played the sims a couple of times, cool game. I like turnin' the people into zombies an' creatin' evil twins

sk8stuff09
superstar kicks ass! im waiting for sims 2. that will proboly bt the best yet. ya, a good way to kill em' is to take away the latter in the pool.

wicker_man
To be honest i think the whole Sims franchise is way over rated, although thats just my opinion and i can see the appeal it has, may be its because im more used to more fast paced games.

crazy_c
I just like those kinda games where you can control peoples lives

SaTsuJiN
I heard from penny arcade that TSO actually had online prostitution, which was then converted into real cash via ebay and paypal. Souns pretty pha-rikki to me

Schizo_n_me
Hee, hee. I'm totally addicted to the sims. Its so fun. My favorite part is building/furnishing houses.... actually, come to think of it, thats pretty much all I doconfused Oh, well. stick out tongue Its super fun. yes

Steven
eh i got the sims bustin out for the gamecube....

Dash3339
I like the sims, but I'm more of an Action/Adventure person.

BarmyBrummie
I got the sims making magic! It's the best expansion pack by far. Before i had it my computer used to crash a lot when i played it, but now i've installed this it hasn't crashed so far. All i can say is either buy it or make sure you download all the windows updates cus i think thats what helped my computer.

crazy_c
i dont play the online version cos you have to pay per month and stuff

rinoa
hi scott hiwersh i am thinking of starting TSO was gonna pm you but cant figure out how to (am dumb) is it any good and what happens in game ive read about a friendship web thing basically i know nothing so tell me all

crazy_c
has the sims 2 come oot yet?dontgetit

Miss_bishie
SIMS ROCKS!!!!! I just love killing them!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG I CANT WAIT TILL SIMS 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dogbert
I used to play this game all the time. It got boring...FAST sad
Hopefully Sims 2 will keep me entertained smile

Alias Neo
i love the sims but it's dragging on a bit with all the addons

Jury Copeland
One of my Sims houses. big grin

DracotheDragon
Yes. The sims has a very big addiction problem with it, just like FF11 (PS2). eek! I love this game, but not as much as Animal Crossing!!! rock on! All these games I play on the GCN. thumb up cool

frodo_dude
i like the sims bustin' out, anybody have that expansion, other than that i hace:
the sims makin' magic
the sims livin' large 2
the sims unleashed
the sims party
the sims hot date
the sims super star

DaRk Lotus
the sims is ok

§H@Ñ€
I have all the sims except for Super Star and Online for my computer. I love the game. Right now my favorit family that i always play has 100% body, carisma, creativity and all that. and their kids have A+, but the best thing is, i didn't cheat. i have one neighbor hood where i dont cheat. So the people met then got married and had their own kids. it's been difficult, but i love it.

ANY-GAME
DOES ANYONE KNOW ABOUT WHEN ''The Sims 2'' ACTUALLY COMES OUT??? I REALLY WANT 2 BUY IT AND I DONT WANNA HAVE 2 WAIT WEN IT COMES OUT FOR THE SHOP 2 ''get some more in stock''

frodo_dude
Does anybody like/dislike this game?

m!$hA
omg i have it!!!!!! ive got all the expansion paks esept for making magic yes

frodo_dude
u have bustin' out?

m!$hA
no...do u?? is it good??

frodo_dude
i don't.... sad i have, party, livin large, livin large 2, super star, hot date, unleashead, vacation, makin magic

camino_palmero
i love it and have it but unfortunatly my computer isnt compatable wit it

m!$hA
sad that sux!!!

r u gonna get sims 2 frodo??

Serious Hiker
If you don't mind my seriously asking, but what is Sims? blink Is it contagious?

m!$hA
it's a computer game!! stick out tongue

Serious Hiker
Oh yeah, I read that earlier, but what does frodo have to do with it? Seriously. blink

m!$hA
wat do u mean wats he got to do with it...huh he just made this thred coz he (obviously) likes the game...i think...

AmS-gUrL
I think he means frodo, as in the hobbit frodo roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

m!$hA
but who said anything about frodo??

oh i get it!!!!
i meant: "are you going to get the sims 2, frodo???" like...asking him if he was gonna get it!!!

frodo_dude
riiiiight.... anywayz i was playing this game earlier but my sim woman, became a lesbian!!!! sad and i try to make her talk with guys, but she doesn't want to she's a bloody lesbian (when i said "bloody" i dont mean i'm a homosexual hater i mean like- i dunno haow 2 explain itsad)

Anoushka
i'm COMPLETELY addictedraver
faithful player for 4 years now - i've spent so many hours,you wldn't believe embarrasment

i own hot date,vacation,makin magic,livin large happy

m!$hA
@ frodo - man thatd suck!!! just make her go on a date and get her/the guys to buy each other flowers and rings then theyylll love each otha!!!
@ ano - ive got the sims, living large, house party, hot date, vacation, superstar and unleashed!!!

and the sims 2 is coming out in september (for us aussies anyways)

Tilien
Ive got all the sims games... and i am addicted to them... i cnt wait for Sims2 either... i doubt all ever not stop playing it lol... I hope its out in September coz i can have it for my b.day hehe

Anoushka
eek!
i try to make my sims homos messed i find it amusing laughing

Black Angel 86
It is quite funny ain't it!

Anoushka
yesyesyes

it's especially amusing when his/her spouse happens to be downtown at the same time and they get into a fight over the affaireek!laughing
i'm evil evil face

Abbita
The sims 2 release date is september 17th

Collidor
hey sephy the problem with stiltskin could bew the fact that you dont have enough RAM (random access memory)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.