Rules of a Trilogy??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

njherbz741
is there n e scream fans in this forum only cuz i want to know all the rules from each movie....i only know the rules of part one cuz i only own part 1...wut r the rules of 2 and 3

Evil Dead
The only rule of part one should have been:

If the killer(s) in your first movie is revealed and killed......do not make two crappy sequels with other people copying the original killer(s).

Best part of the movie Scream.........seeing Rose MaGowen's nipples through her white belly shirt.

njherbz741
o....k wut ever and when u meant when people copy the original killers....the whole point of the scream trilogy is that all killers are related and they are not copying..n e ways....seriously what are the actual rules??

Evil Dead
The first Scream movie is okay......I'll give you that.

"the whole point of the scream trilogy is that all killers are related and they are not copying"

no.......the point of 2 and 3 were to cash in on a successful movie, plot be damned. They were in such a cash frenzy that they didn't even bother with the scripts. They pulled some kind of Days of Our Lives crap with Sidney having a long lost brother and Billy's long lost mom coming back to avenge her serial killer son's death.

No they weren't all related......Billy's mom was the killer in part 2.....Sidney's long lost brother was the killer in 3........unless they are completely imbred, it is not possible for all to be related. This would mean that Sidney and Billy were related, yet still ****ed.......

As for the actual answer to your question.........

I have no clue.........

BackFire
First Scream is great. It was a truley unique and entertaining horror movie. It's a shame about the crappy sequels and ripoffs that it spawned. But that can't be held against the original.

As for trilogy rules.... I guess just to have a very epic story that needs 3 movies to tell it properly.

Espantada20
I dont know I didnt really like Scream.I defienately didnt like the dumb ass sequels.Most sequels piss me off.Cause the're not even necesary.Horror sequels are the worst.Godfather is probably the only good example of good sequels.But then look at Jaws,Friady the 13th,Elm Street,Halloween.What the ****?And then there's the gay ass other single sequels like Pet Semetary 2,Carrie the Rage,um shit too many to name but sequels suck.Ruins everythingAnd that copycat killer thing is a big time cliche.It happened in Friday the 13th too.That shit got on my nerves.I was always "What the ****,why isnt the real Jason killing people?" and then when he did come up and kill people it was gay too.Like when he goes to I think its NYC and starts killing gang members and shit.And then Halloween 3.That one didnt even have anything to do with the Halloween name.It didn't even belong in there.Well now that ive strayed from the thread's original content all I have left to say in ending this rambling statement is Scream sucked.Damn inbreds.hee heee hee

yerssot
what was the quote again about the story being a trilogy? messed

slayer
dunno. I liked all the scream movies but theres this rip_off of Scary Movie called shriek and if u call that related it definetely sucked!

Belladonna 16
The first Scream was good and enjoyable but the sequels were horrible. Okay, I must admit I liked Scream 3 a little 'cause it was a little funnier and it took place in Hollywood which was cool but the storyline blew. As for the rules of a trilogy thing...well, I believe that the rules presented in Scream 1 were: Don't have sex, don't say "I'll be right back" and...umm..shit...I know I'm missing one. Anyway the rules of the actually trilogy in Scream 3 that Randy told everyone via videotape were: The past would come back to bite you in the ass, the killer would be unkillable, the main character can die and all characters dirty little secrets would be revealed. Anyway, I believe that answers your question but if I am missing any of the rules everyone's welcome to fill in the gaps.

njherbz741
no what i meant by

"the whole point of the scream trilogy is that all killers are related and they are not copying"

is that the resaon there killing is related......i meen by that is bill wanted to kill sid cuz her mom was havin sex wit billys dad and that broke up billys family...so hes pissed....and stu is there because billy needed someone to frame if he got caught and he need help.....scream 2...billys mom is the killer and just wants revenge and mickey is there to help mrs.loomis and then blame it one the movies but that dosent really matter.....scream 3....sids brother is the killer in this one cuz he jus wants to kill her cuz his mom didnt want him....hes pissed so hes the one who kills sids mom...sid thought billy did but roman actually did....he showed billy the video of sids mom and bills dad and "yada yada yada"...so the whole scream trilogy is all because of roman.....

thats wut i meant by related

and all i just want to no is what were the rules of the scream trilogy that randy always sez...not disscussing how much 2 and 3 sucked

slayer
Don't have sex, don't do drugs, don't say i'll be right back and if u count the rules on da cover they r: don't answer the phone or door, don't try 2 hide, don't turn off the lights and mosst of all don't....... SCREAM AHHHHHHHHH! Theres more i've forgoten cause i chuck da covers out and put my dvd's in a folder.

njherbz741
ye i no the rules to part oone cuz i have them....i need 2 and 3s rules

Evil Dead
#1. They are still copying Billy and Stue. They are wearing the same black "ghost face" costume..........and killing people with butcher knives. Sidney's brother and Billy's mom could have just went around stalking people and shooting them with a 9mm, it wouldn't have been copying. They used the very same costume and M.O. to kill.....this makes them copycat killers, just as the police say in Scream 2.

#2. You have to give Halloween a break with part 3. They were trying to branch the name of Halloween into other horror movies. A franchise if you will.....like Tales From The Crypt, where each movie is about a different story. They were ambitious ....but failed....so they went back to the whole Michael Myers deal.

njherbz741
ok wutever...i dont rele care jus wut r the rules that randy says in 2 and 3

ashley141312
the only rules i know is the first movie witch is no drinking no never say i will be back because you wont and the virgin always gets away smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.