General Rules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mah
Some easy ways to make the forum better.

Do not spam; aka posting useless posts, mass-posting (several posts after one another), start threads with no real topic or reply to all threads on a page just to say "Ok" or "Yes I agree".

Try to see if a thread is already created about the topic you're planning to write about. Use the Search function to be sure. If there is one, post in that instead of starting a new thread.

Use spoiler tags when needed. Instructions: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f34/t10900.html

And be jolly, keep the flaming down and the language somewhat clean.

Fanx.

And Kit's postage (who has undoubtedly spontaneously has editted mah's post to add his own forum rules).

Yes, Do not spam, neither do not advertise on another thread about a diff thread.

Thus if you flame a character/actor you must do so in a mature way and all who is against it must debate in a mature and polite way.

Again, do not SPAM.

Any issues about wanting a thread closed, PM me, and any issues about why a thread was closed, PM me.

The_Inevitable
Bleh

GABRIEL05
Did you know that historically jolly meant brave? That's what it meant on the jolly roger wink just thought you might like to know.

Arwenishott
ok mah, i will try to follow the rules that you have laid down.

GABRIEL05
baaa baaa wink

BackFire
Jolly good rules Mah, you da man baby

mah
cool

chatcat1313
yes, i agree, haha roll eyes (sarcastic)

nazgulinthedark
can do wink

BingaBonga
smokin' raver yup, mah is so cool big grin

LegolasIsMyMan
I think i can comply, may be hard ,but i can comply

BingaBonga
I hate it when people just answer, yes, no or okay, or yeah, or i guess

Exa
Yes big grin

I mean, I hate these senseless posts that say absolutely NOTHING - as well as the masses of senseless and/or identical-to-other threads.
The worst ones for me are the dozens of I-love-Legolas-posts (of course), but also the endless dates-of-premiers-threads - there are already so many topics that give ALL of the dates and yet every few days there is a new one.

mah
That's true, but it's really difficult for me to close topics that aren't exact replicas; and thus one have to find a balance as to what is close-able and what should live. We don't want nazi-moderation here, but at the same time it's difficult to keep control over everything. Give me feedback (here, or PM, or whatever) if you see stuff that you feel shouldn't be on this forum.

samIam
ok i am trying to do this spioler thing ... H/O

samIam
(spoiler ) lets try again (/spoiler)

or this

samIam
WAAAAA I can't get it !!!

samIam
ok how about now

samIam
yeah I got it !!!!

Freddy_vs_Jason
no offence mah but its stupid and pointless just to have threads wif an answer saying "yes" or "i agree, coz then theres no topics to talk about and thats boring and stupid, im leaving this the forum, these rules r stupid.......

Freddy_vs_Jason
and by the way samIam , i agree, sean austin rules!!!!!!!

orlandoOYEA
Amen to that, but i believe Orlando Rocks

PippinTook
*GASP* HOW DID YOU DO THAT???? Sorry, I am easily amused....Wait lemme try!....
Is this right?

PippinTook
WHOOP WHOOP! I DID IT!!!! I'm gonna do it again! Yay!!! Heh. Yeah I'm annoying...SO WHAT??? Gah.

PIPPIN RULES!!!!!! YAY PIPPIN!!!! Did it work? Woo hoo!!!....I'm so cool...haha sure...

BingaBonga
that would be mass posting samIam

Exa
Did you guys ever notice the magical "edit"-buttons at the bottom of your posts?
If so, PLEASE, use them!!!

sauron
what the bloody hell was that, apart from it making NO sence whatsoever dont you think that leaving the forum is a bit drastic?

in future please use the spellcheck,

she said we SHOULDNT have topics doing that.............. confused no more blue smarties for you !!!!

Ariadne
Can I have his blue smarties??

And the magic edit button does wonders. Imagine, being able to fix what you messed up without 3 posts. And mass posting is really annoying.

Not to mention the "who's the hottest actor" threads.

mah
You're right, but OI, I'm no she! I've posted in the picture thread and all. Cut back on the smarties! stick out tongue

sauron
i apologise, i keep getting sexes mixed up....could have a VERY bad outcome in later life, so to cure it stick out tongue i request that mah make everyone wear a name tag big grin hehehe

mah
Or a sex tag!

sauron
now thats just made me have impure thoughts shame on you mah saying such filth stick out tongue hehe

mah
heheh.

sauron
dirt beggar stick out tongue so mah whats the sig about? looks like some psychotic girlfriend finding out her mans a cheat

mah
Heh, nah, it's a comic called Lenore made by Roman Dirge. The sweetest thing ever. It's about this dead girl..and that guy desperately wants her love, but she just kills him all the time.

sauron
lol ok, so shes dead, is he? well he must be seeing as he has a knoife embedded in his skull

Fire
Thx for the clean up Mah

Melani
I like LotR love

Rings3791
i think ALL of these rules are GREAT!!!

BingaBonga
I think that they're fair enough smile

Exa
Hey, it would be really nice to make your answers a bit longer than only two words each and repeating the answer "lol" three times...

Member.
the rules are great, tho they are like any other forum. tho are u actually enforcing those rules cuz i'm seeing hella lot of spam and stuff.

Melani
Can there be a rule for not to diss characters

samIam
thanks for keeping this site nice

mah
Remember to not use this place as a chatroom. Personal messages fit quite perfectly in with the private message system.

terminus est

Kitoky
Ooorrr how about not making new threads until you find a thread that has the same similar subject.

Iirima
Good idea...

pip-foot
and deletingthe 2002 threads? hello thats like 2 years ago and we dont needthem. their wasting space smile

Kitoky
I've been getting Ush to merge/close threads Ush. Mah you need to be around more.

mah
Yep...if people followed the general rules..

I do need to be around more, but that doesn't mean I can..and not now, in my holiday. But fear not..you'll see positive things happening vewwy soon.

Kitoky
I have added my rules onto with mah's rules on his first post. Thank you.

sauron
and il add mine here smile

all must call sauron lord

no utterences of my original name must be heard

anyone saying queen (except john deacon) or elton john or michael jackson are ;queer' is liable for destruction

ok i just wanted to make a rule or two lol...sorry stick out tongue

Smodden
ok got it chri.. i mean lord...big grin

sauron
WHAT!

did i hear a mention of my name!!!

*takes out mace*

orlandoOYEA
mwah ha ha ha CHRIS

hmm i opened up a can of worms there didnt i?

*runs away*

Ushgarak
Err... preferable if you only made on-topic comments- i.e. asking questions about rules- in a thread like this, thanks.

sauron
RARGH

takes out hug ring and puts it on

*swings mace*

YOU DEFY ME!!!! AND NOW MAKE ME SPAM IN THE RULE THREAD SO IM HEADING FOR SOME TROUBLE stick out tongue stick out tongue

FEEL MY WRATH

orlandoOYEA
Im sorry Ush, i feel all bad now. Ok i have an intelligent question.

Is there any rule that clearly states if a thread is made that has already been made, its against the rules?

Ushgarak
Not specifically but it is considered common sense that opening two similar threads in a short space of time, if the previous thread was clearly visible, is frowned upon.

orlandoOYEA
Yes thats what i thought. It is common sense, i mean if you see on one the page already you should know that if one was made, post there

Smodden
sory ushsad i'll try to keep the rules...sad

samIam
yeah I am sry too .. I didn't know .. u couldn't talk about religion etc .... well that is just the way the world thinks now .... sry

IcepicK
me too didnt know

Kitoky
Here's one - If you want to diss a character go into that character's fan thread. But if you diss, diss intelligently.

Don't make a new thread for it.

Kitoky
I added some things to the post of mah's.

LegolasLover411
miffed

Exa
... huh?

sauron
exa i think its their because she is like totally iin a srop with kit because of...........*cough cough* that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.