Another Newbie To Deal With

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MC Mike
Well, I guess I'm a Newbie to you guys but I hope you don't push it in.
Why? Well, I've been reading this forum for over a month now and wanted to reply and such, but my activation e-mail whatever never came, and my e-mail worked. Eventually I started a new account and now it works. Mods, I don't know how to delete my old account, so it's still there. Anyway, now that I FINALLY am able to post, I have a couple of questions...

1) Mobil Ave. is Limbo, right? Well, Hel Club can be considered Hell. So what would heaven be? The Real World? 01? I have no clue...

2) That pic with Marph, Trin, and Seraph walking down the hall (one of the new 35), is that to/from the Oracle? What about the hall where the lights go out one by one? Wonder if anyone knows this... confused

Anyway, if you can answer them for me I'd appreciate it. I'll give you some Smiddy cookies and start dancin':

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance stick out tongue

dave123
as long as your Q's aint in the FDT, and you dont post spoilers, you aint a noob

and change ur status, cos that makes you noob-like aswell
big grin

MC Mike
Okay. Ya I saw the FDT over and over again before... Man, I was on here reeeeeeeally long and it never occured to me to make a new account...

dragonpisces272
yah, just dont give out any spoilers...thats the most annoying thing about newbies. So just say NO to spoilers

MC Mike
Why do you think my Location says "Spoiler - Free World"? I f****** hate them! mad

dragonpisces272
Haha...very good, then our matrix family can easily accept you

MC Mike
Why thank you! smile

MC Mike
Uhhhh... could someone try and answer my questions, please? erm

MC Mike
For instance, Jedi? You probably have some insight and acceptable answers... smart

forumcrew
yes when neo is at mobile ave hes in limbo
as for heaven.. i dunno but i believe when neo takes his next step in his evolution or acsending.. or whatever u wanna call it he will be like godish search for seifers posts about this.. I think the hell reference is more so just showing you more about the mero's character though.. the links about mythology especially around persephone support that a lot

the pic is them going to the mero.. notice the guns drawn at one point.. dont think they are being welcomed with open arms

Korri
lol welcome smile

silver_tears
i hate spoilers.......thats how Rotk was ruined for me mad
oh and dave love the new sig laughing out loud you and burly crack me upwink

Korri
ya..

burlyman
big grin good, and ur cool cool

Korri
am i not kewl? sad

burlyman
er yeh see harry potter forum

Korri
oooook blink

silver_tears
why thankee big grin

Skittles19
mmm a newbie,
remember this.

good charlotte sucks. wink

ok your good.

Korri
blink

Skittles19
ya, excuse my random posts.

Korri
that is kewl smile

MC Mike
Thanks forumcrew...

Skittles19
listen to my wisdom...and you'll be fine.

MC Mike
Ookee Dokee...

Skittles19
but not really. I'm hardly ever here.

MC Mike
Yeah... I know. Like I said, I've been here a while...

Skittles19
yup. but still.

I just have NO time.

I really need to get ready fo work.

k bye.

Ikobe
Mobile Ave, that's the prestigious restaurant thing, isn't it? Well, Limbo/a limbo is where you put things that you want to get rid of.You'd want to get rid of stuff from the old Matrices, eg. older Agents, the Virii Twins, etc. There we go. Pretty-pretty. 01 is built in the 'Holy Land' in the Middle East... strangely, Zion is built right underneath 01, thinking about it (bit of a strange place to hide the last of your kind, don't you think?)

AI.

burlyman
i dont think its built straight under, in ffoto:
thad: oh no look where we are, whats 4 km straight down
jue: zion!

they (we) would have seen 01

Ikobe
In the Animatrix, we learn that the machines built a city, 'Zero One', in the cradle of civilization, the Middle East. The humans then build a city, 'Zion'. Zion's in the Middle East, specifically the hill where Jesus Christ was crucified.

Something else that doesn't quite fit and is just me being a bit skeptical..

Zero One?

AI

MC Mike
Yeah, the Mobil Ave. thing has been considered a "Loop" in computer programming, so nothing can get out, except by that train. (Which, in fact, is labeled "LOOP"wink I remember reading this about a month ago, when I couldn't post... sad

burlyman
yeah, oh well ikobe sad

MC Mike
Yeah The "Zero One becoming Zion" thing... I heard someone say that at the end they may turn out to be the same thing...

I say that's impossible, but who knows... shifty

burlyman
hey how comes neo and trin have to flay all the way to 01 accross the surface if its above it. near maybe, or else they would just have to fly straight up.

MC Mike
Well, maybe they can't enter from below...

Ikobe
Well, the machines are digging down, and if THEY'RE having trouble, I'd like to see the humans do better wink

AI.

MC Mike
But the point is the humans can get there faster through the pipelines or whatever... The machines are digging because Humans are defending the pipelines...

"They'll avoid our entire perimeter defense."

Ikobe
Hm - surely they'd just send, like, a storm of free Sentinels down the pipeline to Zion to cause a bit of random destruction, wouldn't they? Either way, 01's probably brimming with big, evil robots. Hm, speaking of which, don't you think the red war turbines in SecRenII look reminiscent of the giant war pyramid in Stargate SG1?

AI.

MC Mike
Hehe yeah. I was watching that show a couple of days ago. Anyway, I don't think the machines want "random destruction"... Efficiency is most likely their highest goal...

Ikobe
And causing the vile human race as much pain as possivle in the process. MUAHAHAHA DIE.

I mean... uh...

AI.

MC Mike
But machines are obsessed with effeciency, nonetheless.

Ikobe
Yeah, SecRenI puts that across pretty damn well.

MC Mike
Of course, the Sec. Rec. has been considered created by machines... Another form of control... Some think they use the Zion archive to control Zion...

I don't know, though...

Ikobe
That sounds a little strange. Unless Smith, now free from the 'system', wants to get into the Zion mainframe, which the machines have control of, and take it over himself, being the megalomaniac that he is... just a theory, probably wrong, blah blah blah.

AI.

MC Mike
Yeah...

Blah, Blah, Blah.

Took the words right out of my mouth... stick out tongue

MC Mike
No, but Smith was after the codes WITH the others...

(I just read your post while actually trying to understand it.)

MC Mike
So... that leads to the arguement of why the machines needed the codes... oh, man... wacko

JediHDM
the MACHINES don't need the codes, the Agents are trying to get them because, it is in their programming, it is all a ruse...designed specifically to do one thing: make the ONE realize he is the ONE, and force him to try and stop the war...(although the machines in the "real world" also serve this function...)

MC Mike
I'll take your word for it. wink

MC Mike
Hey, this thread went way off my questions... I still want a second opinion... erm

dave123
alrite, if "the path of the one if made by many" including the agents and everyone else, how comes you can still die in EtM?

dave123
oh yeah...... its just a game big grin

burlyman
laughing out loudlaughinglaughing out loud

shifty im making tha my 'trademark laff'
unless someone else has already no expression

MC Mike
Okay... that doesn't answer my questions at all, but it's funny. stick out tongue

MC Mike
Whoa... just saw this on the smiley list: bunny

And thought this: What the f**k?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.