Eliza Dushku and Jennifer Love Hewitt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

slayer
Is it just me or are these gals like the hottest actresses on earth? There also my faves! stick out tongue

slayer
And.....

Tex
Eliza Dushku would look really hot if she lost 20 lbs and gained 2 ft in height.

Jennifer Love Hewitt looks like bird shit! stick out tongue

slayer
*begins crying*

Tex
Aww dont cry, I like Eliza Dushku.

slayer
cool! *stops crying*

~fuoco~
omg you already have a thread dedicated to them!!! stop making usless threads!!!

slayer
It's not useless they're both hotter then Orlando Bloom stick out tongue

~fuoco~
soz... big grin i was jus cranky at that moment
they're both PRETTIER then ornaldo bloom, but!! they aint prettier/hotter then johnny depp.. no one is! it's impossible!! big grin embarrasment

lil bitchiness
Eliza Dushku over Jennifer anyitme...you know whos sexy!! michelle Rodrugez...we have the same dressing style..girl has taste! cool

~fuoco~
yeah agree w/ u lil! before i thot she was too butch, but now, wow !love she's sexy!!!

lil bitchiness
yeah!! That outfit she wore in fast and the furious...when she got out of the car...man..i was blown away....it was like :''girl, you rock and you have a style'' all other actress (excluding my beloved Angelina Jolie and Eliza Dushku) dress girly...but Michelle represents...well my style anyway embarrasment

~fuoco~
yeah she's got great style!!! as well as angelina and eliza... thier all awesome!!!big grin

JediHDM
i like eliza, however, the HOTTEST is Natalie portman...but we won't get into that, so...Yes, they are both lovely

slayer
Michelle Rodriguez.....drool......

LindsIsTightK
I like Eliza Dushku, mostly just because she played a part in Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

SWSsuperfan
i have to say J.L.H is very good looking!

SWSsuperfan
fouco you are wrong there is someone hotter than Depp and that's Seann william scott!

lil bitchiness
he looks so gay on there...he trys to be sexy..johnny doesnt try...

ok, back to the topic now

Eliza dushku is kinda ass kicking girl, thats what makes her so sexy i think..

SWSsuperfan
i don't think johnny's attractive but i'm not insulting him
mad

~fuoco~
ummm EXCUSE ME?!

LindsIsTightK
I'm not surprised you don't find these girls attractive. It's obvious that Bjork and her big frizzed out hair has gotten in the way of enabling you to make a clear, rational thought stick out tongue

Both of these girls are beautiful.

lil bitchiness
AMEN OT THAT lind!! Amen to that! big grin

slayer
lol Lil i personally think their super-hotties!

Dogbert
They are both mad hot, but I like Eliza better!

Dogbert
Here is another one.....

I can't take it. She is TOO fine for words!

JediHDM
Fine, yes. the Hottest, no...that spot is reserved for Nat...

Dogbert
Nat?

JediHDM
natalie portman...

slayer
I still trhink Eliza is the hottest. love

deppaholic63
im sorry SWS i disagree i think that Johnny is so much betta than Seann. im not insulting u 4 liking him or nuthing but im a really big Depp fan im really sorry if i insulted u but...... i had to say it.
although i have to admit he did look prtty good in dude where's my car?
but you cant go past Jack Sparrow thats just.........wooh i cant even begin to explain. but every ones entitled to there own opinion.

any way i have to say that i like Eliza shes heaps cool, the best movie shes in is "The New Guy"

~*Angel_Wingz*~
NO ONE IS HOTTER THEN ORLANDO!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.