im loosing it!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KidRock
damnit im so agravated right now its not even funny. im literally gripping down on a pencil and a towel and anything i can im just so freakin agravated first my mom blast's the heat when she knows i can only sleep if the temp. is low then she keeps telling me its off its off! what are u retarded? i can feel heat blowing out right next to my bed. then i go in my room and it smells so bad! and from what? who knows i sprayed it down with lysol and everything else and now im burning hot completely aggravated and JUST ****ING ERRR ****ING **** **** **** I ****IN SO ****IN PISSED OFF adhjkafdjhgsssdsgfjksgjkcdjksbg;sjks

royal_jester
WOW that is pissed, Kid Rock good luck with your mothersmile

KidRock
lol im a bit better now but i wasnt really mad i was just so aggravated so much junk went wrong at the same time lo then i went to go to a website and the damn comp locked up for some reason and that just got me even more mad

royal_jester
hm well welcome back thoughsmile

KidRock
thanks lol smile

royal_jester
Your very much welcomed

slayer
Yeah my mums like that 2 it really gets 2 u!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.