i have emma's email! it's......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aimz Radcliffe
hi everyone, i think i MIGHT have emma watsons email.
if u want email her at [email protected]
and tell me what you think...coz i want 2 no wat u think.
Thanks smile rolling on floor laughing
-Aimz RADCLIFFE

Malfoy's chick
ok, how r u sure?

Malfoy's chick
it's her that is

snapesnuggler
She's not, it isn't. Heh.

Aimz Radcliffe
dats y i'm askin 4 yr opinion wat u think

snapesnuggler
I think it's total bollocks smile someone's been lyin' to ya.

*hugs*

its_magic
how did u find out

~fuoco~
BAHAHAHAHA omG this is too jokez!! do you REALLY think she's have her first name in her addy? it'd be something tottaly unrecognizable... come on... really!! it's TOTAL BOLLOCKS!!!!!! lol

its_magic
thats what they would have u think no offence but dont be small minded

Miss Unknown
Well....maybe she had an email address before she got the part of Hermione so that's why it's got her name in it.

crazy_c
Well maybe she put her name in it so people would not think its her because only an idiot would do that but everyone knows better stick out tongue

Okay i just confused myself and i think its pretty unlikely its hers. soz

~fuoco~
i highly doubt, that if that really is hers, she would be still using it... she would get a new one, right!?

Aimz Radcliffe
yea probably i guess

witchychiky
im gonna ask her questions i dont know the answers to and then see if she knows them big grin

its_magic
ask what her parents do i know her dad is a laywer and mums a doctor and they r divorced

vampriss_07
well hun ya just gave away the answers. (der) lol!

morfirithwen209
try it

Aimz Radcliffe
yeah try that!! hehehe then we will no!

russ_mathers
i think she made up the email, so we'd send a message. she wants to know what we'd write.

XxSamanthaxX
uh huh.... sure. And you just happened to stumble across these e-mails?

Like you could get their e-mails that easily!

witchychiky
me and my friend jessie asked her 10 questions and by the way both of her parents are lawyers. rock rock rock rock

starprincess366
hi ppl, i know jk rowlings adress, i found it on mugglenet! go me go me! i won't write it out but u can find it on the j k rowling section!

XxSamanthaxX
Well it's not to hard to find JKR's address really. I mean, she must get fan mail constantly!

Aimz Radcliffe
i don't get wat everyones sayin...do u think i made it up?? :sad: i honestly didn't

[Ms_dEaTh]
Well is it really his and are you sure that is really is him?? If you answered yes for both questions then it must be his email addy.

[Ms_dEaTh]
Sorry typo there. Her's not his.

<----- # 1 Klutz.

Aimz Radcliffe
yea honestly i didn't that is wat sum loser wud do

[Ms_dEaTh]
OK honestly I emailed "Emma" just a while ago and she emailed back.

First email went well. I was starting to believe her.

I told her I was auditioning for Cho and she said that BOA was one of the finalists.

Thing is, Boa isn't and emma would have known that. She said the director showed her a pic of Boa.

Boa was never considered as a Cho. Lying isnt she??

I'm testing her without her knowing. Let's see then.

[Ms_dEaTh]
[email protected]

That's supposedly another "emma".

I'm not claiming its true or anything. I'm gonna try to grill her then.

Aimz Radcliffe
c theres so many emma's it's hard 2 no what 1 is real..

[Ms_dEaTh]
The [email protected] is definitely a fake.

She didn't know that Kwon Boa is a rumoured Cho and she insisted that Alfonso Cuaron showed her the pic and said she was a finalist.

Fibber.

DC Sirius Black
[email protected] IS NOT DAN

witchychiky
shes not faking it and im sure about that i even know why they are wearing casual clothing in some pictures.

iluvharrypotter
On Emma's website there is a whole page of fibbers... there are soooo many, and I doubt she would put her first name in her e-mail AND she says that one of her pet peeves is when people call her Hermione, so why would she put that in her e-mail?!

EmmaFan
Emma Watson's email address is [email protected]. Her AIM screen name is EmmaStar1990. I know this because I asked her questions even I didn't know and she answered them. I'm pretty sure it's the real deal.

One-Take-Watson
I know Emma Watsons REAL email...its the one she uses to talk to her fans on. I SWEAR TO GOD THIS EMAIL IS HERS...ITS NOT A FAKE...TALK TO HER....IM DEAD SERIOUS....her MSN email [email protected] again, [email protected] AOL SN and email [email protected] sn is...ActressHGEW713.....I SWEAR TO GOD THIS IS NOT A FAKE!!!!!!!

One-Take-Watson
I am friends with one of Emmas friends...Her name is Olivia Morry...so i got to meet Emma...Shes really nice, and she gave me her AOL and MSN screen names and emails. Here they are...

MSN: [email protected]
AOL Email: [email protected]
AOL Screen Name: ActressHGEW713

If you dont believe me, just ask her your self!!!

*Lizzie*

[Ms_dEaTh]
"emma's" not going to be happy that you leaked out her email. you naughty you.

~fuoco~
OH! if you lyin, u'r goin down down down MUAHAHA

lilrockstar
i have tried do write to emma but this e-mail adress isn`t the right isn`t it????? pleas write back

DC Sirius Black
hey guess wut guys!? stop being jerks to Aimz Raddcliffe cuz i know that [email protected] IS Emma cuz she told me Tom Feltons email and thats him also

DC Sirius Black
I KNOW ALL........ bum bum buuum shifty

witchychiky
i know emmas and toms emails

[Ms_dEaTh]
hermione_emma_angel_of_heaven is a fake.

she still thinks that BOA is auditioning and getting the part.

if you want to believe in a fake, find one that will be worth your time.

if you believe that she is emma, you are very gullible then.

Luna150
Whst do u want her e-mail for anyway?

Antaraka
I gonna laugh if boa is cho at the end, anyqway, doesnt matter ppl, who cares to talk to a couple 13 an 14 year olds anyway. im sure u can find some hot guys around ur city, i think u'll be ok

azyne
It's so hilarious that you actually believe that they have email addresses that they'd share to the public. I don't even think they use the internet, maybe they don't even know what it is.

Come on, man. Don't be so gullable. Just...use common sense. They don't want millions of people spamming their inboxes. Yeah, it was stupid of Emma to give out her Neopets username, and now her inbox is totally filled.

When would they have time to go on the internet?!!?

Aimz Radcliffe
Dan say's in interviews he has an email, 2 email his firnds!! eek!

azyne
Great for him, why the hell would he give it out?

Aimz Radcliffe
he didn't get it out no but i will get it!! love :kiss:

azyne
Aww...ok...then.

Aimz Radcliffe
ya!!!! soz i'm probably borin all u tom fanz huh?!

Phoenix
There is now an official thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.