I met Tom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

witchychiky
I can't beleive it i was walking down the street and there he was tom felton. I asked him for his autograph and he said yes and he gave me his new email and Phone#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

snapesnuggler
LMAO

yeah. sure.

N.Tonks
laughing out loud

snapesnuggler
I mean, no offence but... heh... I don't think so wink Hey, you may have run into him, but the chances of him giving out that kind of infomation are about the same as someone walking in on Professor Severus Snape and finding him saddle-stitching the hem of a pair of lemon-coloured maternity slacks.

In other words, not bloody likely!

Malfoy's chick
I don't think he would give out his ph #, that is just too much private info and you could tell everyone what it was if he did that, so...I don't think he would have.

and Plus you live in Australia don't ya?

snapesnuggler
I can't understand why we're even bothering to post to her. This is stupid. LOL! As if the guy would give out that kind of info. *goes to post elsewhere*

witchychiky
i went to england.duh wacko wacko wacko

~fuoco~
OMG ur so lcuky!!!!!
i believe you!!!!!! like OMG!!! that's amazing

NOT!!!!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA . GOT U BELIEVIN U HAD A BELIEVER... LIAR LIAR, CAT ON FIRE... I'LL BELIEVE YOU WHEN OLD PEOPLE IN MOTORIZED WHEEL CHAIRS ATTACK AND TAKE OVER GUATEMALA.

crazy_c
Okay i'f believe the autograph thing but why the hell would he give his phone number and e-mail to a complete stranger? blink

its_magic
why dont u believe her its abit harsh to sit there and say stuff like that
for all you know tom could of looked at her and thought she was hotty and thought he might get lucky not sayin u would do that witchychiky but you need not to assume cause assumption is the mother of all f#ck ups but i hope ur not lieing cause if u r that would make an idiot out of me and u

~fuoco~
HMMM ok... if i told you i went to the south of france and met johnny depp and he gave me his email adress and phone number, you wouldn't believe me right? you'd be skeptical, esp. if i didnt have any evidence to back myself up!!

lol snapesnuggler... i acutally saw snape stichin them, then tryin em on...no expression

its_magic
well i geuss u will have to agree to disagree ok

Malfoy's chick
I believe her about meeting him, but i just don't understand the phone # thing, but don't worry about me

witchychiky
I did meet him i did get his email and mobile phone# love love love

Malfoy's chick
ok

I think I may have got Dan's email, I talked to the person for a while, but people don't believe me.

I think it is him, but yeh.

YOUR A LUCKY GIRL!

sadge
i think i beleive you i mean its a bit wierd but he might of thought you were goodlooking and want to keep in touch!!
all i can say is lucky you!!! big grin smile

witchychiky
thanks sadge. smile why does everyone think im lying I HATE people who lie

CandyKoRn
E-mail I could believe, but phone number, I'm sorry, but I can't believe that.
Considering he's classes as a celeb now, they can't just give their #'s out to anybody, even if they think they're hot stick out tongue

'Gratz on meeting him though, pfft stick out tongue

iluvharrypotter
There are so many of these posts that I don't know which ones to beleive anymore!!

CandyKoRn
take them all with a pinch of salt..

aka, Don't believe any of it smile

hear them out, just don't take it at face value.

Shield_Eowyn
hmmm....well if it really did happen, what is his e-mail........I'll belive u then

witchychiky
his last email got to crowded and he couldent use it so i dont think he wants it on the net... ill ask

snapesnuggler
heh...

*is still picturing Severus trying on Saddle-stitched lemon maternity slacks*

witchychiky
Watever cool

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
i met him but i didnt met him walkin down the street.. hes maad chyll

starlitegrl
witchychiky
u got some imagination........u no the part when tom gave u his phone #....did that happen in ur dream???

CandyKoRn
lol laughing out loud

mataska113
iluvharrypotter...where did u get that pic from? My cuzzin is dying to know....thanx!

vampriss_07
damn gurl if he gave it to you give it up!! email me or somethin....j/k...u may have met him and he may have given you his autograph but mobile phone #? maybe not. but if he did hand it over!! (huh...yeah right)

c_ME
I don't believe U. Doesn't he hav a gf, from his school?

vampriss_07
i heard that he did....but that was a while ago and then i heard somewhere else that he doesn't cus he said in an interview that he "hasn't met the right girl yet". whatever that's supposed to mean. he must be picky cus a guy like that is single?....yeah right.

~fuoco~
WOOO!!! DEREK JETER!!
*runs around like a nutter*
He's cool

witchychiky
nah he ain't got no girlfriend

witchychiky
he's cool

weegie
cum on love its obvious your lying, the closest u got to him is when you started snogging the tv screen! wink
ps. emma watson is cool! cool

sadge
weegie theres no need to be mean for all u know she could have just because u havnt seen him or got his email etc doesnt mean that someone cant have !!!! mad
witchychiky remember my private email Jealous!!!!!!!! wink

Frodo: woahhh sam is that ur hand
Sam: nooo master frodo ( roll eyes (sarcastic) )

witchychiky
i remember wink

witchychiky
wytwry

vampriss_07
i think she could have met him and that he could have given her somethin. ya know...his phone # or email. after all....just cus he's famous doesn't mean that he WOULDN'T give those things out.(i think) ok...lets put it this way...i think that it's possible. (phew...bout time i got all that out! lol!).

starlitegrl
u guys r actin like it really happened,,,,,,and IF it did happened....who cares!!!

vampriss_07
u see starlitegrl....it matters cus we want to make sure she's not lyin. but in my case, i don't think she is. hard to believe....but i do.

XxSamanthaxX
Oh come off it, there are sooo many ppl claiming to have met him. And seriously, the stars of Harry Potter must meet hundreds of goodlooking people. They wouldn't just give out their phone numbers to each of them. She's just looking for attention. Your all a bunch of gullable dolts.

And for another thing, lets think about this shall we, she lives in Australia is it? So this one time she just comes to London, and just happens to run into Tom Felton?! Uh huh, think about the chances of that happening. Pretty slim. There are SO many ppl who live in London, who would never run into these stars. I live in Timmons Ontario, the place Shania Twain,- country legend- grew up, and I've never met her. And Timmons isn't that big!!!! All of the people that say they've met these stars say that they aren't lying, that this is the truth. That they 'wouldn't lie' but if all of these people were telling the truth, then almost everyone you have their phone #'s and e-mails. If you run into a star, they give you their autograph, say 'have a nice day' and THAT'S ALL!!!! witchybitchy just wants attention. Nothing more. She's just living in her own little dream world, and you guys get sucked into because your gullable. Pathetic.

chic_sxydiva
people says they don't lie will they're lieng already.

oh like one time i was in the starbucks chilling w/ my friends and tom was there ryt so he like ask me out for a date but i have to say no coz i already have steady bf. but i told him we could get together once my it didn't work out between my bf and I.

chic_sxydiva
u know TOM... from my school, TOM O'Brien laughing laughing laughing

got yah Happy Dance Happy Dance

witchychiky
WEIRD wacko wacko wacko wacko wacko wacko wacko wacko

XxSamanthaxX
lol, see, chic_sxydiva has the right idea.

[Ms_dEaTh]
Witchychiky it is hard to believe that he would give out his number. I mean put yourself in his shoes.

If you're this really popular celeb and someone came up and asked you for an autograph and you gave her your email add and your phone number, wouldnt you feel worried that there would be a risk of the girl telling the world your email add and phone number? Celebs always have a lack of privacy considering the press and all and this is no darn exception.

I don't know what to believe and I won't assume that you're lying but I won't assume that you're not too. Just take it that I'm somewhere in the middle. blink

Aimz Radcliffe
lol wat eva
like he wouldn't just do that....no effence

starprincess366
ok what r the odds of a famous celeb walking caussually down the street alone and not being chased by reporters or teenage girls. 0! and if that ever happened which i highly doubt, then im sure he would give u his autograph(what did he write it on?) and mabe his e-mail adress, but phone, come on, if i was him, i would have put down all fake information. and as for his e-mail adress being [email protected], its pretty easy for som1 to find out. its so crazy, it might acctually work?

phee630
that just kinda a funkified picture u got there..

becki10
if u really got his e-mail, wat is it?

crazy_rock_chic
wink oh yeah,im sure u got his e-mail and phone no. big LOL things like that dont happen,ok,i can believe u seeing him and getting his autograph but he wouldnt give out his e-mail address or phone number,that'd be just crazy,he's got enough publicity and very little privacy,i dont think he'd risk that small bit of privacy for some random fan

BurnetteBeauty1
that is so bullshitt

tomisfit
i believe u!.............hang on ......... no i don't! sike!!!!!!!! i think ur taking da piss Happy Dance smokin' laughing out loud

Kitoky
Walking down the street and meeting him, now the autograph thing is believable but E-mail address?!? PHONE #!?!? I mean C'mon, that seems like you're bending the truth if you know what I mean...And...The thing is...

Wouldn't it seem farfetched that it just HAPPENS to be Tom Felton? The quote and quote 'hottest guy on HP' I mean c'mon now, grow up dreamers. All I have to do mail to mailing address and get an autograph myself and woohoo you're done, just do that a call it a day. But meeting him walking down a street??

StrgzrCndyPixie

tomisfit
^ laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

daeri
Yeah, and I am santaclaus.... evil face Happy Dance

tomisfit
^ hi santa 4 crimbo i want..........................messin'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! laughing laughing laughing laughing

Luna150
withey watever. Like he found her hot i mean he is what 16? and she is 11. yea i see that happeningno expression. and ur condriditcing ursefl. if he deletred his e-mail because too many had it them why would he give his new one out to an immature australian 11 year old who he would never see again and who was a complete stranger. Dream on and grow up. Your realy earning urself a bad rep.

Julie
er forgive the ignorance....but who's Tom felton?

Luna150
he plays draco malfoy in the film. Its an easy mistake to make.

tomisfit
r blesss ur ittle cotton socks Julie! smile

witchychiky
i am 11 but i look 14.

daeri
So? when I looked 11 a car dealer asked me which car I was interested in, and in holland you can get your driverlicence when you're 18, so that guy thought I was 18..

every 11 year old girl with a make-up box can look older..

Julie
Thank you for that clarification.....
How'd you know I wear cotton socks:-)????

sk8rpunkbarbie
yeh two words discombobulated confused person why wud he give u his fone number! he aint stupid and his e mail yeh sure ok whatever!(did she bang her head or something?)

Luna150
ok then. an immature 14 YEAR old australian girl who he would never see again and was a stranger

Julie
confused I missed somehting I'm sure

Phoenix
Ok, I think I'm gonna close this thread, cos thers too much bitchin' going on!

Julie
I think the topic was covered anyway....somebody met Tom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.