Raz back tomorrow? (18th)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

R.C
I seem to remember that Raz said he was back either tomorrow (the 18th) or Sunday (the 19th).

WELCOME BACK RAZ

keokiswahine
wooooooooooooweeeeeeeeeeeee. rainbow letters roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

jedi212guy
keeeeewwwwwlllll smile

Edna_witch
Where did he go? Holiday?

Dim
No..I think it was just a school break.

Edna_witch
School break? Huh? Dim what on earth are you talking about? Raz doesn't go to school! He's just finished university. What on earth does school have to do with anything?

R.C
I think he was on some kind of traning course. Must be something pretty heavy though, I get the impression he's a bit beyond City and Guilds....

Raz
Yes I'm back! big grin

As you may have noticed I was trying to do a forum upgrade yesterday, which didn't go as planned....sorry sad

Texas
Raz is 19 and he's already graduated from college. Wow, my ass is going to be stuck in college untill I'm 23.mad

Raz
Actually my age is 21. big grin

Ushgarak
And a man of the world he is, too!

Texas
embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment sorry, my mistakeembarrasment embarrasment embarrasment 21 and out of college, that's still good! 'A man of the world'? Does that mean he's very traveled, this Mr. Mysterious?

Dim
*sigh* University is included when I say "School"

Ratcat
Actually Tex, in the UK 21 or 22 is the normal age for someone who goes straight from highschool to Uni, depends on whether it's a 3 or 4 years course.

queeq
WOW, the eyeball is back. Hope you like what we did to the place, Raz. Make yourself at home. big grin

Ratcat
I think he started redecorating when he got back anyhow.

queeq
Yes, I saw changes here and there.

Ratcat
And he fixed my old accountbig grin

queeq
Yes, he did. Congrats again.

Ratcat
Now, if he could just teach you about email attachments....laughing out loud

phinney6
I am sick of the E-mail notifications

Raz
Then turn them off, from your profile.

phinney6
Me and Ush did but it still says...Someone Has posted in a thread you have been in

Raz
If you want to remove all your subscriptions to ALL threads then click on this link.

Ratcat
He's so smart!

jedi212guy
Hurray! It worked for me too! Thanks again, Raz.

Raz
If you want to manage your thread subscriptions then visit this link. Thats where I got the previous link from.

Ratcat
I said one and I'll say it again, this is the best forum so far!

Dim
So, it's go the RC seal of approval..

Ratcat
A prestigious endorsement, to be sure...

queeq
Indeed. And after studying the manual for three nights in a row I finally got the attachment thing going as well. wink

phinney6
Raz is the Best

queeq
Why? laughing out loud

Ratcat
Hmmm, phinney just likes to suck up... laughing out loud

queeq
He is succeeding.

Edna Witch
Yes and he has even put in the shortcut back to the GDF page. I'm so happy!

Ushgarak
He has done me a favour too...

Edna Witch
Care to elaborate on that statement?

Raz
I think the favour he may be refferring to is access to the old JC.

Ushgarak
And I just finished reading the whole lot... ah, some of those final gaps filled in...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.