Soul calibur 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

slayer
I just bought this game it's pretty damn good! If any1 else here has it or has played it what do u think of it?

royal_jester
I think this game kicks ***...It has some great graphics and great fighting!!!

slayer
yeah i like being the girls! rock

Fallin Angel
yea so do i , i kick serious *** with them

it's a really excellent game, i played it on x-box and it was really kickass..spawn is such a great character in it

SpikeSpiegel
Yeah, I found it cool. Amazing graphics, Spawn as a special character. But I did find the Weapon Master mode to be quite hard afer a while and the arcade to be too short. Yet with the amount of extra features there are available to unlock it makes this game cool.

mah
Own it, very good game.

ragesRemorse
ummm This game is garbage. it is one of the worst fighting games i have ever played. It is so incredibly slow. I do like spawn though his actions kick ass.

I'll stick to tekken4 and mortal kombat deadly alliance. I like fighting games were your character moves as soon as you tell him to move. soul calibur 2 is just to clunky. the moves feel way to limited. However it is far better than that peice of crap dead or alive. thats about the only plus i can give it aside from spawn

mah
lol! You go for tekken and mortal kombat, the simple buttonmashers! Soul Calibur (the first) is considered the best fighting game ever, and the deepest, and Soul Calibur 2 improves it on all points.

slayer
I think 1's better but they're both excellent!

slayer
I like being CASANDRA best i've bought all of her upgrades my second fave is talim then taki!

i forgot the name of this dude but i know it starts with a K. He has a staf as his weapon. He's my favorite character. I can beat anyone' ass with him..woohoo!

Fallin Angel
u mean kilk
well i'm good with Talim , Sung Mina, and Taki in that order

royal_jester
Hey Link is the best cross over character to be in SC2big grin

soleks
Man id kik anyones a$$ with voldo. I dont need the upgrades, but the catclawes do look cool.

General Kaliero
Own it, excellent game. Anyone who has not played should try at least once, and anyone who insults this game is either pathetic or in need of mental help.

I own the GC version, and Link is awesome, but I have yet to try X-Box's Spawn or PS2's Heihachi. I have played to a great extent with every character, and can effectively kick a$$ with everyone but poor Astaroth.

As far as faves go, it's Talim (Second outfit, with the cat ears! ^_^) Seung Mina, Xianghua, Raphael, and Nightmare, in that order.

total metalhead
hey! i posted a thread bout this game only a week ago!

oh yeah and its a wicked game. the best non Tekken or Mortal Kombat fighting game out there. and i kik ass with Raphael, Mitsurgi and Asteroth. im no good with the girls though. i seem to get......distracted

Angel warrior
Soul Calibur ROCKS! love My fave character is Kilik,(4 more than 1 reason) Talim, (She may have short reach, but she's 1 of the fastest characters in the game.) & Sophitia (I don't really know why she's so fun 2 play w/, she just IS.)
Have any of u completed weapon master mode? I have the first time over, but not the second. Just wondering!

Neves
This game is great! It ranks there with Street Fighter for me. Anyways I rock with Nightmare because he's fast if you know how to use him and freaking powerful. Other then him I'm good with Kilik.

As for the best cross over character I liked Link.

Rhino
ya stupid capcom gave ps2 heihachi...shoulda gave the people CLOUD!

Rhino
****sorry namco

dark1365
If only it had fatalities or something like MK Deception. In Deception, if you break out the weapons, it's a helluva lot like Soul Calibur.

SaTsuJiN
lol, soul cal is fine w/o fatalities.. I feel like they screwed over kilik... perhaps he'll have all new techniques in sc3

Punk Tiger
Link is my favourite, I also use Ivy, Talim, Kilik, Yunsung, Cervantas, still thinking, who else is there?

Dogbert
Voldo is the best character

Punk Tiger
I hardly ever use Voldo, got good attacks though... but Link, do the:
<-- <-- C--> (yellow C stick that --> way) and you shoot off!

SaTsuJiN
I dont use the C-stick cuz thats filled with easy moves (i.e. one-flick super moves)

Punk Tiger
Enough moves as it is, I just remember the ones I like to use (quick, strong, easy moves to win). Same thing anyway but I can't seem to use the B (Y button) and A together because B is above A and while using other hand for control stick.

There're too many moves on Soul Calibur 2, even I have trouble, amount of moves on SSBM is more like it, I can remember the moves easy.

Revan X
I am the mastered it i will probably beat some of you because i got when it came out. its so dame easy on extreme hard.

Punk Tiger
Originally posted by Revan X
I am the mastered it i will probably beat some of you because i got when it came out. its so dame easy on extreme hard.

*cough* Beat all of us? Don't be so sure....shifty sly

ninjababe
I like Spawn and Nightmare, I've made more demons like Nightmare, 4 exactly but I'm afriad to be sude, their different then Nightmare, I just got the body type (big arm with claw) from him, ya know

Revan X
I didn't say all of you no expression and i didn't say who.

Punk Tiger
Oh yeah, sorry. I got all the weapons and costumes, everything!

Revan X
so did i my favorite is the noisy Rock. but no worries about what you put down i was just gloating.

Punk Tiger
You know I'm a girl right?

Revan X
yes i know. you know i'm a guy right?

Punk Tiger
I thought you were, it's just that I was talking to JLred for a while about Jet Li and martial arts my PM-ing and he only just found out I was a girl. It's because I like all boys stuff so I don't want any confusion.

Revan X
do you know martial arts? because i train with swords and some of my fighting skill have to do with it. you could say I'm just a old boring Swordsman.

Punk Tiger
No

Beast_Within
Originally posted by slayer
I just bought this game it's pretty damn good! If any1 else here has it or has played it what do u think of it? Astaroth is my fav. rock

Beast_Within
Originally posted by Blue Dragon
*cough* Beat all of us? Don't be so sure....shifty sly ya, i got it like a few weeks ago, and i bet i can kick some serious ass!

Blue Dragon
^Had it longer than that matey

SaTsuJiN
lol.. I played it in the arcade before it hit home systems.. gamecube controller nubified it

Blue Dragon
I ain't played it in a while though, playing Majora's Mask big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.