Star fox

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
this is the best game on nintendo 64 i think i have beat it so many times i just try to beat the high score everytime jsut to make it chalenging but this is my fav game on 64

Tex
It was the first game I rented for N64, and I remembered how impressed I was. Then after playing tons of other N64 games, I just happened to play Starfox again, and by then the graphics and game play had highly evolved for N64 and I found the game most unimpressive!

DeNiro
still just the basic idea for it i mena i have not seen ne thing ike it with hpw the levels where formed the freddom u had flying when u had the mode on where u can fly in all directions i thought it was very cool i still play it once in a while

ragesRemorse
yeah star fox 64 is deffaintly a classic. i remember it was the first time a rumble pack was released. the game came with a rumble pak. that kicked as*s. N64 started the rumble shock sick mania. i personaly turn that crap off. i think it gives off sumblinal messages to make you wanna play more. any way star fox for game cube was absolute kiddy garbage bullshit, to bad they diddnt stick to flying

Tex
I like the Gamecube Star Fox, Rareware made some of the best games ever! thumb up

DeNiro
u and ur new technology lol

ragesRemorse
star fox on gamecube is utter bullshit. childish bullshit. They even took the best character out because he was controversial with is dialogue in Starfox64. )falco( that is just bullshit

Fire
lol Star Fox is pretty funny

duffy
Anyone looking forward to the new one

duffy

Darth Jello
starfox assault for gamecube (the second gamecube starfox) was actually really underrated but was really, really hard, especially the last level. The fact that there were four ways to play made it really cool. What made starfox adventures kinda...yeah was cause it was a completely different game called dinosaur planet using the ocarina of time game engine but was changed to a starfox game at the last minute. The final battle in that game was awesome tho.

General Kaliero
...Holy zombie thread, Batman!

Assault flopped on its face, and hard. Namco had no idea what to do with the StarFox license. All the on-foot sequences were just sad. The rail ArWing levels actually felt like StarFox, but there were far too few of them.

StarFox 64, though, now an 11-year-old game, still plays as great as ever. And Command, despite some iffy parts, offered up a mostly genuine StarFox experience.

Here's hoping if Nintendo keep the series alive, they do the next game in-house.

ESB -1138
They said they're working on a Wii Star Fox game that's gonna be the sequel to Command; kind of leaving off where Command did.

General Kaliero
When did they say that? Star Fox was the first fandom I actively joined, so I'd think I'd have heard it...

Also, kind of hard to pick up where Command left off, unless they fuse storylines. Which I hope they do, but in a good way.

Outbound
Star Fox 64 was awesome, I loved the 'Independence Day' type level where you had to blow up the alien spacecraft....so fun.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by General Kaliero
When did they say that?

weknownothingaboutstarfox.com

Originally posted by General Kaliero
When did they say that? Star Fox was the first fandom I actively joined, so I'd think I'd have heard it...

Also, kind of hard to pick up where Command left off, unless they fuse storylines. Which I hope they do, but in a good way.

But here's the actually place I heard of the Wii Star Fox:
http://news.spong.com/article/10144/Miyamoto_on_StarFox_Wii_and_Super_Mario_Galaxy

And Command if I recall they said they would tell the "true" story of Command or something like that...but I miss Andross.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.