Twisted Metal 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
this was the best playstation game in my opinion and also the best twisted metal out of all what 5 i think it is and if neone wants to know the minion password is to click on the back buttons at the same time and thenup down andleft then u should get minion

JKozzy
Awesome game, a shame that III sucked outright and IV didn't live up to expectations... but Black is one of the best PS2 games IMO.

madmonkey
3 was terrible and black wasen't verry good eather but a least theres 2 to fall back on

JKozzy
What's wrong with Black? confused

§pearhead
Are you kidding me? Black was amazing...3 and 4 were terrible, but 2 and black held the series together.

SaTsuJiN
OMG hail Twisted Metal 2!! I looove TM2, it still holds as best TM ever made, then the first TM would take 2nd place, and then TM : Black in 3rd. (IMO)

back then though, my ps was having disc read errors and someone told me that it wasnt the ps, it was the cd's, so I sold them *sniff* sad

My fave TM2 character was Twister, woot~

3 and 4..... lets just not talk about those, they arent worthy of mentioning. The only thing half-decent about those were the soundtracks

total metalhead
TM2 was good but it definitely wasnt the best on PSone. that honor goes to Resident Evil 3 yes

h0ck3yh0rr0r
3 was awful. 4 was better than 3 but still awful. 1 and 2 were fun. Black was best from the series. anyone got any news on new TM game?

SlipknoT
2 was good, I've only played 2,and 3 and 3 sucked but 2 was good

el_barto
i got 3 instead of 2 (i thought the cover looked better) 3 SUCKS SO MUCH

SaTsuJiN
in all honesty you havent played twisted metal til you played TM 2 . Although I must say, the music for the final stage in TM1 is just so invigorating. Like hell itself geysering at your every whim. I even love TM1's musical ambience, like the distorted icecream truck noise and childrens laughter

DracotheDragon
I love all TM games. Great series. 2 was my fav.

stinkfist462
TM2 was awesome .... TM black ... was also awesome ... i havent played the original . sad
but 3 and 4 totally sucked .. and im not even got start on how bad small brawl was .. or whatever it was called

VallejoKid707
I dont know if its 1 or 2 that I play but Twisted Metal is kick ass overall.

JKozzy
The original's a typical original. Good times, but once its better sequals (2 and Black) come out, there's no turning back.

SaTsuJiN
DeNiro sure picks the good games to talk about rock

JKozzy
rock He most definetly does! rock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.