best gadget

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
i think that the best gadegt was the remote control car. that was jsut too cool i luved that what was ur favorite gadget

SpikeSpiegel
the same or...Little Nellie

yerssot
that thing from From Russia with Love, that jetpack thingie, pretty funny smile
even made a cameo again

The Redeemer
I just love the device that enables Bond to breathe underwater in THUNDERBALL. And of course the wristwatch which gets the better of Red Grant in FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE.

yerssot
that underwater breather, in DAD reminded me of the one in The Phantom Menace

Dogbert
Compressed Air Bullet thumb up

Discos
I very much agree

I was searching for a thread like this so I didnt have to start a new one smile

I think the best gadgets were the minor ones.....the ones in the background which Q's assistants were testing whilst bond was looking at his new car, For Your Eyes Only had the best gadgets I would say

Discos - except his first lotus alarm system no

Reborn Again
The shotgun cigarette in YOLT.

Discos
that was quite smart, if i was a villian this would have been me

Bond: then you won't mind a last request if I smoke?
Discos: yes i do mind....sit the f*ck down boy *sigh*

Reborn Again
Blofeld's plan starred to fall apart when he told the relief astronaut to replace Bond who took his breather into the rocket shuttle's cockpit. Now here's something I never understood. If Blofeld was going to blow the shuttle up anyway, why didn't he just allow Bond to take off? That would have solved his problem with Bond once and for all. Something to think about.

Discos
are you talking about Diamonds Are Forever confused

Reborn Again
No, I'm talking about YOLT.

Discos
ah right i get you now, i get confused with these bloody blofelds.....i even made a topic about it

your point is quite true, many a times someone could have simply shot bond there and then......even shit people like the bond girls

yerssot
well, he IS a double 0 and he would have fight away to ruin the plan if he had to go onboard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.