what actors/actresses got better or worse over the years

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
DeNiro was always good from cape fear to ragin bull to goodfells he will never be bad but like what actors in ur opinion got worse over the years i mena u think they would get better with more experince but sumtimes that is jsut not the case

chico23
Got Better:

What happen to the good old days when I could bash Antonio Banderes and everthing he ever made? huh? tell me?

I am sad to report that I got tricked into watching Antonio in an HBO movie about Poncho Villa and I actually liked the movie and even more sadly I thought (*clears throught*) Antonio was very (man this is hard) good in it (*deep sigh*)

So sad as it may be there is one Antonio performance I like. Who knows? Maybe I'll even see once upon a time in mexico now.

Note: Antonio still sucks its going to take more than one good showing to change that!

Got Worse:

After seeing Anger Managment im strating to get iffy on Jack (no last name required) I mean hes still the man, but that was not the best performance I was expecting.

Did I mention Antonio Banderes sucks?

Kat121278
Arnie was never any good, but promising to lead California into a new era was his worst performance yet!!!
Also, Steve Martin gets more like a cartoon every time he makes another movie and do I even have to mention Eddie Murphys latest diasterous efforts?

chico
Yeah Eddie Murphy has really went to pot.

Did I mention Antonio Banderes suck?

punkyhermy
EMMA WATSON.GET WORSE EVERY YEAR

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.