the wresteling thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
u can have wrestling matches here u can have tag team matches or jsut a good ol cage match whatt ever u want ill start us off grabbs TH as a tag team partner

Sir R DeNiro
Wrestling was never the same after Randy Macho Man Savage gave it away, and Ricky the Dragon Steamboat went soft.

mechmoggy
Rick Flair is my all time wrestling hero. cool

BackFire
Ric Flair is hilarious. I love watching him.

LanceWindu
Comes to the ring dressed as Road Warior Hawk...this is for you man. R.I.P.

BackFire
Have they said how he died yet?

LanceWindu
Not until mid-November.

They are waiting on test results.

BackFire
Oh....probably drugs. That's always how wrestlers die these days...

LanceWindu
Actually he quit taking drugs 5 years ago.

I would say heart complications.

DeNiro
my favorite wrestler was shawn micheals when i used to watch it that mang was fuuckin cool as hell i grew up with the new age wrestlers but i sitll rember randy mocho mang savage from past wresltmania's, i always do the shawn micheals pose where u move ur body to the right and ur knees r bent and u giv a doubel bi shot thatwas such a reat enterance with him and also with the firworks was really cool

carnage713
hey i agree d shawn was my fav b 4 i stpped watchin wrestilin. hbk rocks

Sir R DeNiro
I used to like watching Jessie the body Ventura take on David Samartino, Bruno Samartino's son. Jessie the body is a dead set legend. Rowdy Roddy Piper used to go alright too in the squared circle.

carnage713
i grew up in the early 90s i liked bret hart ,pysco sid, and shawn michaels

DeNiro
i hated brat heart just cause i rember him having a fuid between one of my fav wrestleers but too bad he died he was a great charter and a great wrestler and here r my favs

HBK/shawn micheals
Randy Macho Mang Savage
The Undertaker
Tripel H omg is that boy on some jucie or what he is huge
Brock lesner
Big Papa Pump just cause how big he is

slayer
I don't watch the wrestelling much anymore but my faves used 2 be"
Scotty 2 Hotty
The Undertaker
Trish Strautus- Puppy Power!
Jeff hardy
Kane
Lita
Bubba Ray Dudley
and..... Rob Van Dam!

DeNiro
rob van damn i am having some troubel rembering him i did like hm though i rember i used to like val venius alot then he turned all gay so he wasnt cool ne more

slayer
lol! De

slayer
heres my tag team! Who challenges them?

DeNiro
i think that the biggest bad ass now a days in pro wrestling is either Tripel h or Brock lestner but i never watch it so i dont know i jsut watch tough enough every time they get a new season that is like one of my fav shows i tell u what when i am 18 and they have aduditions for that show i will be there cause that would be cool as helli already know my name DeNiro big grin

slayer
G DE!

DeNiro
i cant belive i forgot stone cold steve austin he is so cool the texes rattel snake he was so cool i used to idiolize that guy now the only person in the wwf i idolize is tripel h cause of his size

slayer
Still nobody has challenged my tag team! Scared guys?

Captain REX
I never watch wrestling.

DeNiro
i jsut watched like the royal rumbel with the giant and randy moucho mang savage and hulk hogan and sting etc and it was great i like the old days now adays wrestling is like a soap opera

04wayne
Hulk Hogan is the all time greatest pro wrestler ever. Better than HBK, Ric Flair, The Rock and everyone else!!

Mistah DEVIL
Hulk Hogan? His success is due to marketing and nothing else!! The Nature Boy was great in his younger days.

Why is John Cena WWE champion when he pretty much got his a55 kicked by JBL at wrestlemania?

Did Batista retain his title at Backlash?

Merlin2
My Uncle Mark is the best Wrestler of Alltime.

(Mark Cowry= real name of Undertaker)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.