numero 400

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
i just hit 400 threads noone else has accomplished this here i am the first i feel speacil and uc ant say i post stupid threads to get my thread count up i honeslty just post a thread i think we get posted on alot and then make it so i did this prety legit i think so ne pats on the back or im i going to get lectured

LanceWindu
Stupid threads like this is exactly the reason pablo got banned for 3 days.

DeNiro
yeah count my stupid threads most of my threads get at least two pages of posts and my new game i thought my get a few posts got 150 sumthing so one in a while is ok 113 is a good guy but he is the one psotin some dumb threads not me so i stnd with my idea that i posted good threads rather then pointless ones

DeNiro
i dont mean ne offesnse to 113 im just saying i have seen like 7 of his threads like one mintues then the next day they r all gone that is my idea of a bad thread

LanceWindu
Still this thread in itself is useless.

Thread counts are not a competition, so there's no use posting it.

slayer
Still...... it's his 400th thread so he's allowed 2 be proud. hey that rhymes! Go Deniro and i must agree all of 113's threads are pointless no offence 2 him.

Sir R DeNiro
Well done NeNiro. Shows dedication.

DeNiro
well i just checked my profile and it says only 399 threads what the hell is with that

royal_jester
WTG Deniro eek! 400 THREADS!!! eek!

DeNiro
Thank u RJ good to hear form u also big grin

royal_jester
Your very welcome but still 400 threads!!! eek! eek! eek!

nazgulinthedark
cool! 400 threads! I'td be real neat if you got to 500

nazgulinthedark
Good job also!

LanceWindu
500 threads? In how long has he been here?

If you were to check them all they are mostly irrelevant topics that hardly anoyone reads.

nazgulinthedark
500 threads is still pretty neat

LanceWindu
500 threads of spam if you ask me.

DeNiro
i still like ya lance even though u think that msot of my threads r dumb when u havent even checked for ur self now usally a person that posts ba threads u can point out without even checking with me i post either great threas decent one or the occasionly stupid ones like this thread and the one thread i thought wouldnt get ne where had like 200 posts on it it was called who likes to then in the thread said dance and there was this guy Happy Dance and it got alot of posts so in all honesty i would say i am a good thread poster and i will hit a thousand was time goes by but im not going to do what lance says where posting bad threads i wait till a good idea pops in my head before i post a thread then sumdays i might fire off 10 or maybe a week will go by where i dont even post one

nazgulinthedark
*applause*

DeNiro
thank u Naz but lance is right it isnt a competetion i jsut recently about 2 weeks found out i was one of the top thread posters so im just saying that pointless threads and trying to boost ur count isnt right just let threads come to u thats the right thing to do

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.