Edna & Ush Pics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

R.C
Who wants to see?

Ushgarak
Not exactly a question aimed at me of course... and if they are not seen, we all know the reason why. Because she APPARENTLY looks like a mutant, All I can say that if mutants look like that then I want a poist-holocaust scenario as soon as possible.

Dim
I've already seen them...

R.C
Whoo bloody hoo for you then... stick out tongue

Dim
You're just jealous...

R.C
And can admit it too. stick out tongue

Dim
So...what would you be willing to pay?

R.C
*Feels this is a path he does not want to wander down...*

Dim
Okay, but you don't know what you're missing laughing out loud

Ushgarak
Now then, Dim, you wouldn't be making it look like to Edna that you are selling pics of her, hmm?

Dim
hmmmm...Noooooo..never...nope..*tries to act innocent*

R.C
Oh, but I do...... wink

Ushgarak
RC, is she any good at acting innocent?

R.C
Um, not really, in my experience anyway. laughing out loud

jedi212guy
Sure, I want to know what everybody looks like.

Texas
I wouldn't mind seeing a picture of those two, as long as it's decent evil face .................Oh God, now in trouble again roll eyes (sarcastic)

R.C
Pretty conclusive so far....

Ushgarak
Well, it's not me you have to convince... let's see what the good lady Witch thinks... I think she will need more persuading yet...

Jedi212, if you look through the archoives you can find pics of most of us, though some (like mine) are on bad links now so you just get a small red cross.

For those who are interested, try this thread from a few months back:

http://forums.killermovies.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1239

The pic of me does not link any more but you can see peoples' reactions to it; there are several pics of others including Edna (and her infernal guessing game as she makes me work out which one she is).

R.C
Maybe we need a new picture thread, wonder if we will be able to add pics to our profiles again any time soon?

Edna Witch
Where on earth was my pic in that thread? And which one was it? I remember posting two!

Ushgarak
Your pic is posted later; I had the pic before you showed it to others.

I don;t rememeber a second one.

R.C
Wasn't the second one in your Profile.

Edna Witch
Yes it was but didn't I post it aswell? And this pole is not going to work RC! YOu will never see the pic of me and Ush! Well maybe some day! But no time soon!

R.C
I would just like to point out that USH put me up to this poll.... Well, at least to pestering you to post the pics.

Edna Witch
Oh did he now? Hmmm! I will make him pay for that!

R.C
And I did warn him that I wasn't gonna take the blame.

Edna Witch
Oh don't worry he will take the blame! I will make sure of that!

Ratcat
Hehehe, that's what I like to hear.

phinney6
Are they suitable for me?

Ratcat
I hope so, we don't want any funny business now do we...

keokiswahine
I wanna see those pics of Ush and Edna, too. smokin'

jedi212guy
Wanna see them, wanna see them, wanna see them...smokin'

Ratcat
Hmm, 7:1 and I bet the no was Edna...

Ushgarak
I did NOT put you up to this, RC! I just said Edna would probably feel better about showing the pictures if people ASKED to.

Edna Witch
Of course it is suitable! I don't get up to any funny business thank you!

Ratcat
Actually, that isn't EXACTLY what you said...

Oh, and he said he would deny it too.laughing out loud

Edna Witch
Why does that not surprise me! Don't worry I will make him pay for it when I next see him which hapens to be very soon!

Ratcat
*Valls FedEx to ship a cricketers box to Ush.*eek!

Edna Witch
huh?

Ratcat
Just in case your method of payment making involves a quick kick in the googleis

Ushgarak
Ok, I am guessing you don't know what a cricketers box is, Elle, or you didn't quite get the situation. It protects certain important parts of a player's anatomy from the odd unlcuky fast ball...

Ratcat
Yes, it's like a crash helmet for your important little places...laughing out loud

Edna Witch
Oh that wasn't quite the punishment I had in mind!

Ratcat
You can think of something worse!!!!eek!

Ushgarak
Look, I'll just show her the transcript if I have to.

Edna Witch
No just something more appropriate!

Ratcat
Well, that is a relief, for us all I think.

Ushgarak
Something isn;t quite right with this conversation...

Ratcat
And why is that?

Ushgarak
Edna, are you playing with us two?

Edna Witch
Would I? What on earth would make you think that my dear Ush?

Ratcat
USh is getting paranoid, Ush is getting paranoid...

Ushgarak
Paranoid he may be, but he is also right.

Edna Witch
So sure of yourself are you?

Ratcat
Ya think Ush, I hadn't noticed...

Ushgarak
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........................

Yes.

Ratcat
Well, I shall leave you to ponder that one, I'm off to bed.smile

Edna Witch
Well we shall see tomorrow shan't we! Shall I punish him or am I merely teasing him in my cruel female way? But then he likes to be teased!

Ushgarak
Ooooh, that girl asks for trouble...

Edna Witch
I most certainly do! Trouble is my middle name! I certainly always ask for trouble when you are concerned!

Ushgarak
Edna Trouble Witch?

Ratcat
Tease Him! Tease Him! Tease Him!

queeq
So when DO we get to see these pics? *dragging it back on topic*

Ratcat
YOU already have!!!

queeq
I have???????? When????

I mean, other than the one Edna posted a long time ago.

Ratcat
Well, if you read back, Edna says that Ush sent them to you and Dim already.....roll eyes (sarcastic)

phinney6
Tease RC tease RC

Ratcat
Well, that will be difficult as I am beyond teasing. I would happily have respected Edna but my hand was forced at the behest of Ush...big grin

queeq
Oh, Ush said so huh? Hmmmmmm, I deny all charges. big grin

Ratcat
Seems that Ush says a lot of things, well the soon to be number 2 poster on the board better watch out, all these dodgy untruths will come back to haunt him...

queeq
That never harmed your reputation. evil face

Ratcat
Yes, but unfortunately most of the ones about me were true... big grin

Ushgarak
I stand by everything I said.

You want to see the pics, you convince HER. And Queeq, not much point denying that you have some seeing Elle was with me when I sent one to you.

Ratcat
Ah Ha! queeq duplicity is revealed....

Edna Witch
yes and I know dimmy sent you the other. Got it off the internet indeed! I've read the convo!

Hey! Who's been fiddling the pole?

Ushgarak
Who's been doing the what now?

Oh, the POLL... I see. Odd. Raz, I guess.

Dim
Someone's really interested in you two.. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Oh My!!! Florida Election anyone??? laughing out loud

queeq
You read the convo, Edna????? Someone is breaking his or her sacred trust. I see I must let all my evil rain down on that person. WOE!!! evil face

And here I was trying to comfort Edna I'd never do anything with those pics by denying I have them at all. Now EVERYONE will be knocking on my door asking for them, offering me shiploads of money for copies, all the British tabloids will want them. And you brought it on yourself, Edna, if I cave to the temptation. big grin

Edna Witch
Yeah ok whatever queeq!

queeq
Oooh. Touchy today.

Edna Witch
no not at all! Just anti-queeq! big grin

queeq
So what else is new? sad

Edna Witch
Ah poor queeqy! Have I hurt your feelings?

queeq
So what else is new?

Edna Witch
Someone give queeq a kick would you? I think his record got stuck!

I'm sorry queeq. Never meant to hurt your feelings!

queeq
You're cute when you're apologising. wink

Edna Witch
Hmmm! Wouldn't agre with that myself!

queeq
But you're biased.

Ratcat
Edna, you spend far too much time putting yourself down honwy.

Edna Witch
Well it's a hard habit to kick after a lifetime of it!

Ratcat
Yes, but you lifetime is nearl half mine....

Edna Witch
Don't you mean it's more than half yours? Your not THAT old are you? Oh this brings back memoriesof the "RC and Gundy's incredible oldness" topic!

Ushgarak
Look. Edna, are you going to post some pics of you or not?

Edna Witch
For the umpteenth time, no I'm not!

Ushgarak
Well, there it is. Now PLEASE stop getting into situations where you end up making yourself out to be less than you are.

Edna Witch
I don't TRY to make myself look less than I am! Oh never mind! Why don't I just shut up about anything to do with me from now on!

Ushgarak
Sigh... whatever makes you happy.

Ok folks, no pics it seems. Sorry.

queeq
Too bad Edna doesn't like to see herself on a pic. She has no reason to really.

Edna Witch
Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! stop it! Compliments will get you nowhere!

Ushgarak
Ok, perhaps we had better leave this one alone now

Ratcat
Sorry, have to come down on Ush'sside here, he's right, you do...

queeq
That compliment was serious, you know. sad

Ushgarak
So? You think it is only flippant compliments she doesn't like? Not at all. She does not like them full stop. Well, there ARE excpetions, but it;s not easy.

Edna Witch
I don't recall these exceptions!

Ratcat
I give up! sad

Edna Witch
hat's the spirit RC. If at first you don't succeed, just give up! That's always been my moto pjilosophy too!

Ushgarak
Your what?

If you remember, I have managed to forcibily compliment you and make you accept it once or twice. But I have to say I am being a stupid idiot first, remember?

Ratcat
That makes two of us...

Never compliment a woman who doesn't want it, chances are she'll just get the hump...

Ushgarak
The fact that I have ever made her feel good about herself at ALL is something I am proud of...

Edna Witch
Well yes Ush that really is actually quite an achievement. I have to admit that I probably have one of the worst inferiority complexes in the world! sad

Ushgarak
I have an inferiorty complex. Well, actually, it's not a complex, I AM inferior...

Ratcat
2 peas in a pod!

Ushgarak
Where?

I guess if I was a pea I would be one of those small shrivelled ones you just throw away...

Dim
Oh stop it!!!..jeesh, you're a nice little pea..get used to it.

keokiswahine
See, Ush, we're nice peas. And we're not shrivelled up. roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ushgarak
You people are NOT making this easy for me. In case you hadn't noticed, it is Edna that has the REAL inferiortity complex, not me. I was trying to embarrass her into stopping but you've just messed that up. Sigh...

Ratcat
Oops, sorry, didn't know you had a plan there.

*Feels Bad*

sad

Edna Witch
Embarrass me into stopping having a complex? How wouold that have worked! Look I jut don't like people complimenting me so if people just don't do that then I am fine! Now just leave me alone for god's sake!

Dim
Besides, Elle knows she's a very pretty young woman..

Edna Witch
DIM!!!!!!!!

But thank you very much sweetie! smile

Dim
Just stating an obvious truth, dear.. smile

Edna Witch
Oh well thank you then!

But please queeq or Dimmy can one of you close this topic now! I really don't like it any more! It's just embarrassing me and I don't like it!

Please! Pretty please! Or maybe Raz will take pity on me and close it himslef! Please!

big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

Ratcat
See Ush, Great frickin' plan. I said it wouldn't work!!!

Ushgarak
It WOULD have worked if you had let it run.

Actually, Elle, embarrassment works DAMN well on this sort of thing and if you keep this up I may pull the nuclear option.

Sigh... this sort of thing is SO much easier in person. But in any case, she is right; this had better be closed.

Dim
Okay already...closing.

queeq
Since my illustrious co-mod failed to closed it, let me just say my thing.

Edna, you're cute, beautiful, you have an interesting well developed personality and we appreciate you a lot. I know the compliments hurt, but you are no different than any woman I know. I don't know anyone who appreciates a compliment, even though you really need it and you know you need it.
You're a great girl, Edna, face it!

Ratcat
Awe, that was soooo luvly!!! smile

queeq
"Wuvly" is my middle name. wink

I know, it's odd. But the chicks dig it. evil face

finti
chicks might but I dont.. stick out tongue laughing out loud laughing out loud

queeq
It was not aimed at you. stick out tongue

finti
I know, still the word that bugs me is there all the same though. smokin'

Dim
I could have sworn that I closed this thing...eh, go fig. It won't let me close it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.