the matrix phone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ragesRemorse
Does anyone know where i can buy a samsung matrix phone, and how long will these be availible, I know there limited to 10,000, but i have the 1000$ ready to go. i just cant find a solid source where to pick it up. i want to get another one for my brother in X-mas, do you think they will still be availible around X-mas time?

Noola
And, in a similar vein, does anyone know where I can get some of those uber-cool morpheus sunglasses?

Korri
eek!

Noola
Why eek! ? What's wrong with morpheus sunglasses?

Korri
huh?

Noola
Why did you say eek! ?

burlyman
thats a good thing

Korri
yeah

Noola
Oh, thanks. Wow don't I feel stupid

Noola
I have found the answer to my own question. Go here:

http://www.matrixeyewear.com/buy_morpheus_sunglasses.htm

Korri
eek! (good thing again stick out tongue)

Agent
I think the Samsung Matrix is not available online, yet.

MC Mike
The site doesn't mention it...

I mean the availability, cuz the phone's there.

Agent
Actually the site DOES mention it -

"Product Alert

The Samsung Matrix is not yet available from any of our online merchants. Please enter your e-mail address below, and we'll notify you as soon as it is available. "

click around a bit more...
stick out tongue

ragesRemorse
thank you. i was just nervous that i missed the month they were availible and they were all sold out, because i reached one sight that said they were sold out.

Agent
I actually prefer one of these....they look much more like the ones they used in matrix 1......

ragesRemorse
yeah but its just to regular. i am deffaintly going to obtain the reloaded phone, but id rather have the rotatable camera phone than that modern agent phone

Agent
Those phones in the pic I posted, does anyone know them? What model are they..I can't seem to find any info on those...

burlyman
look for it on here
http://nokia.com/nokia/0,8764,73,00.html

Agent
Thanx Burly, but it's not there

burlyman
maybe its on an american version of the site

ragesRemorse
i deffaintly cant wait for this phone, i know it is not worth the money and im lunatic for even wanting to pay this much, but i'll be only one of ten thousand to own it hoepfully, does anyone else feel this way, or am i just insanely stupid?

burlyman
its been out a while??

stinkfist462
they didnt amke the M1 phone... there were only like uhh wuts that word... prototypes.. but they never produced them.. oh i got this off of matrix reloaded disc 2 special features.. one of em....

Agent
It's not a question of if it's worth the money..of course it is. I'd pay $1000 for one of those Matrix1 phones, for sure.

stinkfist462
yeah i would LOVE to have any M2 or M1 phone... MAKE EM ALREADY DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!

burlyman
yeh, i was talking about the reloaded phone

theyre not making the m1 phone, are they???

stinkfist462
nah you would think they would have made one after wut.... 4-5 years? yeah and M2 should be out soon.

burlyman
as to my post up 2

i thought it had already been out a while

stinkfist462
nah it isnt... but i wish it was... i would pay WAY more 1000$ dollars for either... but the M2 looks like a mess.

burlyman
godshinto has 1

Agent
It sure does, doesn't it? I prefer simplicity in design....and functionability.

ragesRemorse
Well im hopin they hold off another month before the samsung site confirms order lists, so i can save up and get two. i know after there sold out getting the phone for 895$ will be a dream compared to what tey'll run on e-bay

audioheem
That Nokia from M1 is a REALLY old Nokia. My friend use to have one ages ago.. used to call it the banana phone. The other phone used is the 7110 that releases the slide with the silver-slit-button. The 7110's were discontinued after mass production due to faults and the fact they were huge.

MC Mike
What? Oh, uh... I'm pissed now! mad

jj stick out tongue , not really... never intended on geting one anyway.

ragesRemorse
so samsung is not going to realease any maore matrix phones?

Agent
Seems like Nokia isn't. Samsung will probably still do it. Have you been to any Samsung outlets, lately?

audioheem
Yeah Samsung are the new Matrix phone dudes coz no phone company would volunteer to make the crazy slide one. I'm not sure if they're gonna use the same phone in Revolutions or a different one, but that does beg the question; why would they (inside the Matrix) change their phones after 6 months? After all the phones are only for communication, why have fancy ones?

Agent
Maybe Samsung is paying the brothers to use their latest phones...

burlyman
have any of you watched 'get me an exit' on the dvd roll eyes (sarcastic)

audioheem
That's the one.

MC Mike
Yeah I watched it...

But if they had the idea and phone for a while, why is it still not out?

stinkfist462
they gotta change the phones... PLZ.... the m2 is a complete total mess. looks like a damn mess of stuff all over a phone...... they prolly will change it since they changed it from m1 to m2......

MC Mike
But M2 & M3 are really one big movie...

Highly unlikely it'll change.

burlyman
they wont

plus some of the advertisers have pulled out of promoting rev
http://www.thelastfreecity.com/docs/8514.html

holdenhsvgtsr
i have both the 7110 and the new samsung one

Korri
i want the matrix phone...actually id probably just break it..like i do with everything else embarrasment

burlyman
hows the dvd plyer korri? eek! i would break it jue from ffoto style cool

Korri
angel

ragesRemorse
i read on the samsung matrix phone site there will infact be a warranty on the phone. it has gaurteed durability. however i hear the phone is to not be released anymore. eigther that or there changing the design. that is just a horrible idea. of course it's not the most attractive thing but it's still the matrix design that is why its so choice. changing it would just be selling out, and would be an action of someone scared of taking risks

Korri
gaurinteed duribility? its gonna take more than that to stop me from breaking it

holdenhsvgtsr
the problem ive been finding with the nokia 7110 is the spring keeps coming out of the trigger and now its just packed in

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.