Any1 Seen Stephen Kings it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Michael Myers 1
I love this movie, yes it gets boring at points but i still like it alot. Its got a good story line. I love that clown he was funny too and his fangs freaked me out. So what did you think about this movie?

Evil Dead
I'm a huge fan of It........I love that it was done as a mini-series, this gave them the necissary time it took to build the characters and the relationship between them.

The only part I dislike is the end when we find out that Pennywise is nothing more than a giant Spider.

Striel
I think it was ok. It was a creepy idea, but overall it is a tad bit boring.

Evil Dead
character development isn't supposed to be exciting........with so many characters, took a while to develop.

SaTsuJiN
very cool, but the end monster was rediculous. However since Stephen King is a master of such situations its fine by me (remember the wierd dreamcatcher ending?). Definately like this one though, pennywise ownz lol

Evil Dead
The only quarrel I have with Dream Catcher is that the alien Duddits was never developed........why did he help? he was the same species of alien as Mr. Grey right? How come Mr. Grey was just a red mist that had over taken Jones' body but Duddits himself changed into the alien at the end, instead of becoming a red mist and coming out of the body like Mr. Grey did. Surely his parents would have known he was an alien since he didn't appear to be a alien hitchhiking in a body (red mist)......

It and Dream Catcher both take place in the same town........Derry...my wife didn't even catch that while watching the movie.

SaTsuJiN
I dont think dudditz was the same race. Mr Grey was more of an insect like species while dudditz was the typical big head round eyes humanoid type. I agree that they didnt speak more about his background. lol I knew that town looked familiar (you're talking about the flashback right?)

Michael Myers 1
lol yea it was dumb he came out to be a ugly spider

Evil Dead
yea.......the flashbacks.........they all grew up in Derry. Same with It.

And I took it that they were the both species. Mr. Grey's species appears in any form it chooses........when Jason Lee gets killed Mr. Grey appears just like Dudditz did at the end (the classic greys form)......the aliens change forms several times in the movie. During the assault by the Blue team at their U.F.O they all take the form of a Venus Fly Trap looking being with legs, running away.

SaTsuJiN
Hmm.. I guess they could have 'red dust'ed thier way through the whole film O_o those lil ass goblins were off the hook though. My dog farts just as often as the infected victims sometimes lol

but getting back to IT, the blood balloon scene was a classic rofl. It just fills up from the drain and she's all looking at it.. then POP. I loved how the people who the balloons broke on tried to act like they werent flinching laughing

Michael Myers 1
lol yea i liked the part when the kid was looking at the book then his brother winks then it starts to bleed

h0ck3yh0rr0r
excellent movie.

Michael Myers 1
i got it on dvd and its weird cuz both sides look alike its pretty neat.

lil bitchiness
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/cry.gif i hate clowns! And that film did not help may i add! I loved it actually, i thought it was good, the book is however so much scarier, the film doesnt even come close....
this may be funny, but 'Killer Clowns from Outer Space' put me off clowns....confused i was only little....

Thing_1
I watched it when I was little and now I have a fear of clowns.The moie was awesome though!

Michael Myers 1
hm i should rent it

jennyanderson
God, I never watch any Stephen King movie, or read any of his books now a days. The story line are all the same=some deaths; pathetic endings; your most likely to find a a sewer pipe or a bath tub killing off people, and the books are just plain ole boring, hey all of you Stephen King fans out there, try reading the Harry Potter series, they are scary, funny, imaginative, and you're not likely to find any unusual activities involving anyone's turd!
Hey, has anyone of you watched the Rose Red? It's so disappointing! That Professor women-she's battled so long and hard against people like Bolenger the photographers mentor, and then when we finally have the look of triumph when he is killed we are highly disappointed when he turns into a ghost and begins to haunt the crew with the now dead Bolenger. And what about Annie's sister, eh? She's so sweet and nice, I thought the Rose Red's new owner and she would hit it off, but nooooo, it had to be Annie and him! And guess what happens in the end? The Professor woman is suddenly portrayed as a power hungry and a ruthless woman and killed in the end. And what about the house? Was it demolished in the end, or did some one else just rent it out?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.