Where The Hell Did The Terminator Forum Go!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

alic88
WHERE IS THE TERMINATOR FORUM?! I CANT FIND IT ON THE FORUM JUMP. I CANT BELIEVE THIS! FIRST U GET IT OFF UR MAIN FORUM PAGE AND NOW THIS! BRING IT BACK FOR CHRISTS SAKE THIS IS SO WRONG mad sad mad

burlyman
its under archived

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f55/

alic88
WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN?! I CANT ACCEPT THAT. IT HAS A GOOD AMOUNT OF POSTS. 4000 POSTS. WAY MORE THAN THE OTHER FORUMS

o kiMMii o
y r the mods replacing it with james bond?!!!!!!! damnnnnnnnnnnn >=/

burlyman
maybe cause there will be more james bond movies
is there going to be another terminator?

o kiMMii o
eh ok i didnt kno that....yeh i guess T4 and T5?! lol

silver_tears
i think bond has more followers anyways

alic88
ya thats because it has 17 more films than terminator

burlyman
they were popular books by ian fleming to begin with

silver_tears
even so the terminator movies are kinda dumb i mean he keeps coming back what are there gnna be like 10 of them too like all the nightmares on elm street they should just once and for all stop while the first three are stilld ecent

carnage713
well silver they all have differant plots. fpr example have u seen t3? at the end of that 1 the computer system nukes the whole world. soo in t4 it will b a war agianst the machines. no more bak thru time crap

royal_jester
Hey I thought this thread was closed!

Oh I guess you made another thread miffed

carnage713
wuts so bad about this thread ??

royal_jester
In the words of Ush--Please check before opening aggressive threads on this kind of thing. The thread is still there. Forum Jump only shows areas on the front page..

See you have to check before you open these kind of threads

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.