Superbrawl, but i'm a "newb"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

brodmeister666
There is a 1min 30 sec clip of superbrawl online, but i can't post the link because i'm a newb. So, go to rottentomatoes.com, where i am respected, go to the forum, go to matrix revolutions, and click on the thread that says 1:30 clip of Superbrawl. enjoy.

JKozzy
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You've earned my respect big grin
Welcome, o honoured newbsmile

burlyman
i cant get into the rotten tomatoes matrix forum mad

can someone else please post the link

MC Mike
Same here... sad

JKozzy
http://users.skynet.be/pir/mo91694.asf
There you go! smile
(I never closed the window, heh)

burlyman
eek! KOOL

but i thought smiddy taunted him some more

and how come he totally smashed into the street and neo did a stylistic landing

MC Mike
eek! eek! eek! eek! eek!

THANX!!!

MC Mike
Yeah, that street was totally destroyed...

burlyman
the only part of that footage i hadnt seen in the smith smashing into the street, and not all of that ground fight

JKozzy
Who knows..... but it's awesome nonetheless wink

burlyman
yep smilesmile

MC Mike
agreed yes

JKozzy
"and how come he totally smashed into the street and neo did a stylistic landing"
Cuz Neo's cool like that!

MC Mike
Yeah, didn't you know that? roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

dave123
you are no longer a newb, wise one big grin

MC Mike
Haha... dave, your sig keeps on getting funnier each time I read it... laughing

GABRIEL05
*sniff* words cannot describe it... *sniffle*

Noola
Thanks man that rock

Noola
Ah yeah, now I'm no longer a "Junior member"! cool

MC Mike
Hehe... that must be a good feeling. smile

brodmeister666
Cuz neo's better.

burlyman
yeh but they were being totally symmetrical

brodmeister666
Why, thank you Mr dave123. Once you get on RT, i'm brodmeister666, and you'll see i'm no newb.

MC Mike
Maybe Smith was lazy on the fall...

No seriously, you know, didn't care...

Ikobe
I'm not gonna watch it... I've refrained from watching anything but the trailers that are on TV, and the one at the end of 'Loaded. Nyaha. (Like I'd be able to watch them online with dialup AOL).

AI.

MC Mike
It's not much more anyway...

Ikobe
10 days. Schwing.

MC Mike
Man... Only TEN!!!

You don't know how much more thrilling that is to learn when you forget for a while... big grin big grin big grin

ramcom
eek! That was awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!

ramcom
I love it

MC Mike
Yes... it was good.

Verity
R we there yet? eek!

JediHDM
brodmeister666> If ANYONE calls you a newb, tell me, cause im gonna PERSONALLY kick their @$$!! That was AWESOME!!!! WHere'd you get that? AHH, WHO CARES?!?!?! Thanks Man!!!!!

Also, thats NeoDammerung playing in the background, for those of you who dont already know that... NeoDammerung
and the link to the clip...
Superbrawl

JKozzy
He's been on the Rotten Tomatoes boards since July, certainly far from the N word. *salutes* And the full version of Neodammerung is online at the soundtrack's official site! big grin

JediHDM
very nice...except, you can't dl it...

burlyman
i did..

JKozzy
That's what you think wink

JediHDM
WHAT?!?! HOW?!?!? TELL ME!!!!!

burlyman
er.. i save target as'd kozzys link

JKozzy
No, I simply played them all, and recorded them with my digital sound recording software... right off the website! I have them as 128 kb/s WMA files smile

JKozzy
MSN/AIM me, I have the full Neodammerung saved on my computer, hopefully Audioheem will host the files soon so you can just get them there!

AIM: "eagle7100"
MSN: "[email protected]"

128 kb/s WMA files, very close to website's quality, if not the same, but that's why they're releasing it on a CD, after all. smile

brodmeister666
Oh, well, that helps. I have digital sound recording software just lying around.

well, i do have front row Steelers tickets this week, so i don't really give a shit.

forumcrew
brod next time u wanna post a link just use spaces.. like www. blahblah.net

Ikobe
You could be nice and get Kazaa smile

brodmeister666
comingsoon.net has more now

JKozzy
Ikobe> Me get Kazaa? I had it... didn't turn out too well.
Yes, http://comingsoon.net/news.php?id=2040 has clips now for three more scenes in addition to the Super Brawl.... and HEY LOOK!!! eek! eek!
MY NAME IS ON THERE! I GAVE THEM THE HEADS-UP FOR THE SOUNDTRACKbig grinbig grinbig grin

JKozzy
And as of now, I have ripped every track from the site, meaning I can burn myself a CD and prance into the sunset Matrix-High on my new soundtrackbig grin

dave123
"prance into the sunset Matrix-High on my new soundtrack"
sounds fun

MC Mike
Reeeeeal fun... big grin

JediHDM
confused i would do it...

MC Mike
All of us would, Jedi! cool

JediHDM
jkozzy> i would, but my computer doesn't let me do direct connect, cause of my firewall and the host firewall my school has set up...

JKozzy
Jedi> Do you have MSN? I don't think that it restricts you with a firewall, it may only be just a slow transfer. Either way, I'm working on getting the hosting on it. I think that I can get it hosted if they're all zipped in one file, and everyone can download it that waysmile

The Omega
!!!
"Declares Brodmeister god of the day, and goes to watch that bit again."http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/pray.gif

MC Mike
laughing out loud

forumcrew
i can also send stuff on im.. if people get it to me.. im on edu super fast.. forumcrew is my name there too

brodmeister666
Three, count 'em, three more on comingsoon.net

Ikobe
Guttered. Kazaa or Kazaa Lite/KL++? Generally, the smaller the program, the better. Although it causes major lag sometimes.

AI

bjn74
http://briefcase.yahoo.com/[email protected]

ok,,close my thread..here..i put em up for people ive talked to who havent seen them.

JKozzy
Yay! Extra mirrors! See, I'm happy bjn.....smile Gotta look on the bright side of things, donchaknowwink

Mist
in the revolutions trailer, when smith goes through the wall and neo jumps over him, is smith flying?

Osiris
dont know exactly but it seems to be....
have u seen the posters at thematrix.com
smith is flying in 1 of them..(with some thunders)

Mist
i just got the trailer (page 1).
OMG. UNBELIEVABLE.............is that the whole fight or is it longer?
i cant wait for this movie

forumcrew
oh itll be much longer it goes in the air inside a building on the street below the street in a crater !!!!!!!!! then they do a happy Happy Dance .. well maybe not that last part

Mist
damn its sweeeeeeeeeeeeet

Mist
whats that big bubble thing after they fly?

JediHDM
its the force of their collision causing an outward thrust, because energy has to go somewhere...it dissapates, but in the form of a HUGE outward wave...

forumcrew
notice how much water is on the street mist? it aint exactly gonna just sit calm as fast as they hit eachother... we also see them blow up like a city block when they make that huge crater.. that had to hurt

Mist
crater????? im missing something

forumcrew
u need to watch more trailers ur missing out... one of them slams the other into the street while flying i believe its smith that slams neo down.. this forms a hugeeee crater in the road.. also blows up the cars and buildings not liek a firey bomb blow up but like a huge force just tore it apart get my drift? then we see neo standing down in the crater looking up at a bunch of smiths

Osiris
thats nice cool

priestjim
Eeeem that trailer is sweeet. 1 day and today smile

Korri
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/tomato.gif

burlyman
laughing out loudlaughinglaughing out loud

Korri
well u said u wanted a rotten tomato stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.