Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpikeSpiegel
Oh man, I just got this today, and while I may already be on Part 3, Chapter 1 indicating that it is a very short game, it is still as kick ass as the original. It's been given the title 'A Film Noir Love Story' which it easily is. The music, actions, graphics, voices, story are all top notch. They may have changed how the characters look, but they've kept the original voices (well from those who survived anyway). To really understand the plot you have got to have played the first game, but if you can't be bothered going to buy that then there is a 2-min graphic novel outlining the events. An improvement from the original is the bullet time. Not only can you shoot-dodge and go into bullet time, but thanks to bullet time 2.0 the more bad guys you kill the faster you go, the slower the enimies go and the yellower the bullet time goes. You also get to play as the lovely Mona Sax, who you'll understand why she's in while you progress in the story. Over all I'ld give this game 93%

BackFire
I almost bought this the other day, but i decided to wait for Call of Duty.

SpikeSpiegel
Damn, that was short. OK its shorter and easier than MP1 but it's still cool, especially with this survival mode. evil face But the ending was very sad sad

slayer
I've seen my friend play the start of the 1st where these guys break-in or something and kill his baby and his wife. what is the sad bit please tell me PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE!

SpikeSpiegel
well it's sadder than that but I'm not going to say...yet. One of the things that makes it so sad is the way that he says his lines

SpikeSpiegel
Oh just found out there's a secret 'true' ending by completing the game on its hardest difficulty.

SiriusBlackRIP
This game is so much fun because of the HAVOC physics engine it uses, the people you shoot die really cool. I have completed it on DOA, but man it is hard. I just keep quickloading it to try new and cooler ways of making people die. LOL

SpikeSpiegel
What's ending 2 like? Happy or still sad?

soleks
I'm not sure whether to buy mp2 or kill switch. any suggestions?

worldindustries
I've beaten the first max payne twice now I want to get max payne 2 the fall of max payne I'll beat that to I hope there isn't any mazes in this on I hated those mazes.http://www.usatoday.com/news/_photos/2002/04/26-jason.jpg

forumcrew
i like max payne 2 but i have call of duty also so im mixin it up a bit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.