Whoooooooo Hooooo, I'm Back!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ratcat
Raz, the wonderful, fixed my original account... Wonder just what my post count will end up at?

Raz
Your post count now includes R.C and your current accounts posts. This leaves you at number 2 in the league table smile

jedi212guy
With this post I have tied for 18th! Whooo-hooo!

jedi212guy
Do you know that there are over 50 members who have never posted?! Shouldn't they be kicked off? That 317 or something is kinda misleading.

Ratcat
Hmmmm, seems I need to pull my figure out a bit, I was a good 200 ahead of Ush when we left UBB...

jedi212guy
Should be fairly hard. I think he posts about 30+ a day. Me on the other hand, havelately be going at a strong 10 a day.big grin

Ratcat
Hmmm, well secretly I think he lost some when he fixed me up.laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

I can make a couple of hundred a day if I p[ut my mind to it, hell, I have 2 weeks off work coming up, I shall regain my number one spot!!!

Edna Witch
Oh dear oh dear! How old are you RC? Are you sure Ben is the five year old and not you? Maybe you got mixed up one day when you were dressed in identical clothing!

Ratcat
33, mental age of about 7 1/2

Edna Witch
Yes I had my suspisions that may be the case!

Ratcat
or is it 2 1/7, I can never remember....

phinney6
I think it is 1 2/7

Ratcat
Yep! That was it..

phinney6
Lets all meet in maine

Ratcat
Wha???? Phinney, what are you on man?

King Jedi
Is it possible to add my EZboard Galactic Senate posts to this account?

jedi212guy
If you do, I want to too!!

Ratcat
Oh dear, this could start something... laughing out loud

King Jedi
I had about 1500. I should have had more but a nasty little bug got into my account and wiped some out.

Ratcat
Well, despite some decidedly dodgy maths... ahem... I'm back at number one!!! laughing out loud laughing out loud

Ushgarak
Didn't Raz hide the post counta at the UBB place so as not to intimidate people? That aside, this does not strike me as a bad idea. Don't want people thinking KJ is some kind of newbie.

Ratcat
No, he hid the ratings system.

I like post counts but, as Edna says, I'm just a big kid...

Ushgarak
Well, whatever he did, he chnaged it so you couldn't see your post count there unless you looked at the profile, and I THINK he told me it was to level the apparent playing field. I missed it, myself...

BTW, Edna thinks EVERYONE is a big kid.

Ratcat
I don't recall, but if you feel strongly about it then suggest it to Raz.

Ushgarak
I meant I missed seeing the post count; it is what impressed the importance of people like yourself and Queeq onto me at the beginning. I am happy now...

Ratcat
Well, I have a new game now, referrals!!!

Edna Witch
What? You mean "Um! I'm telling a mod on you!"

queeq
Importance???? Moi???? WOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHA. Boy did I have you fooled! laughing out loud

Supa
I'm number 27 on the posters list smile rolling on floor laughing smile

queeq
Congrats.

King Jedi
I don't mind having this amount of posts. I'm going for quality rather than quantity. smile

But it would be nice to add my old posts on.

queeq
You better ask Raz nicely then. big grin

Ratcat
Who's this Raz Nicely bloke then? laughing out loud

King Jedi
Raz is still the exact same now as he was when I started posting on his boards. You forget he is there but then he pops up and suprises you. Raz is always watching!

queeq
Big Raz. big grin

King Jedi
With hundreds of cameras, all......watching.....us. eek!

queeq
I think he uses floating eyeballs, actually.

King Jedi
Maybe telepathy? Britney Spears is on T.V right now so I hope Raz isn't using his telepathic powers on me.

Ratcat
Ah, the wonders of Britney and her allegedly non existant plastic surgery...

queeq
You didn't know? Raz IS Britney. Among others

Ratcat
Eugh, thst doesn't even bare thinking about.... eek!

queeq
It's true though. Look at Britney's boobs. You can't honestly say they're real, now, can you? big grin

Gundark
Sorry, I don't look at Britney's boobs. Seek opinions elsewhere.

Ratcat
Not THAT kinda girl huh Gundy... big grin

queeq
Thanks heavens, no! wink

Ratcat
There's never one around when you want one!!!

Edna Witch
What? One of britney's boobs?

Ratcat
Not what I meant, but for the record I have absolutely NO interest in Britneys boobs thanks...

Edna Witch
Yes we believe you RC! wink

Ratcat
NO, seriously, I find the woman TOTALLY unattractive...

Edna Witch
Of course you do! wink

Ushgarak
And so on, and so on...

King Jedi
I've studied them long and hard and still can't tell if they're real.

Edna Witch
Of course they are not real! The fact that she grew two bra sizes over the course of a month may have been a slight give away there!

Ratcat
Why is it that no one believes me when I say that....

OK, reasons for NOT liking Britney...

The whole, sun bleached hair think. Ugh!
The whole c0ck tease senario thing. Aren't there enough depraved child molesters out there without her kind encouraging more dirty old men?
Have you heard he speak!?!? SCANDALOUS!!!
Have you heard her mother speak. Wanna know what a woman will be like in 30 years time? 9/10 times just look at the mother!
"Oops, I did it again" - Say NO MORE!
And Finally, if she's a virgin, I'm the king of bloody England! Stop with the pure and innocent BS act!

Nope! I can not stand the woman!

Ushgarak
Great. Happy now, Edna?

Edna Witch
Ecstatic! RC you forgot the fact that she sings through her nose! I have never heard someone sound so nasal in my life!

Ratcat
Well yeah, Number 5 was supposed to cover that off as the worst example of such activity... wink

King Jedi
I don't like her much either, but she's just a bit of fun.

Edna Witch
Fun? She makes me want to rip my hair out every time I hear her sing! And why is it that the songs you hate the most are the ones you always get suck in your head and end up singing?

King Jedi
I don't think she's meant to appeal to you Edna. smile

Edna Witch
Good! because if she had then that would mean she had failed miserably!

queeq
I think it means you subconsciously really like them.

finti
like what? Britney`s boobs big grin
"She`s so fake , she`so fake I could cry" a mixture of different artists big grin

queeq
I meant the music, but like the boobs anyway. You're a guy.

Ratcat
Nah, flesh and blood beats silicon any time.

King Jedi
Did you have to make it sound so disgusting? laughing out loud
You could have said "the natural body" not flesh and blood.Yuk!

queeq
How about flesh and milk then? laughing out loud

King Jedi
That's worse. rolling on floor laughing

How about "Dangly bits and the red liquid stuff".

queeq
How about "exterior milk glands"?

King Jedi
laughing out loud I'm now thinking that Flesh and Blood wasn't that bad.

queeq
Anything to help out.

Ratcat
Well, generally the milk is only a short term effect.

queeq
Yes, but the effect CAN be prolonged.

Ratcat
Yes, I am sure it can... sic!

queeq
*picks up some weird looking tools from Gundy's workshop*

With these!!! evil face I think.....

Ratcat
Hmmm, I've seen kit this last couple of months that makes that look like a kids toy... laughing out loud

queeq
Yes, well.... this is not my place. I should not even be touching them.

Ratcat
Do you realise where some of those things go? I'd put them down, wash you hands and back away slowly, if I were you... eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.