Rose red

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Angoreth
Who here has seen it? And what did you think?

h0ck3yh0rr0r
its was ok.

lil bitchiness
I liked Rose Red....it was one of those rare occasions where Stephen King's book has turned out to be a good movie..i liked it, it had great mood to it all the way through the film, and unlike some other Stephen King films it didnt take very long to get going! big grin

chico23
Really good movie IMO.

slayer
EXCELLENT!

Angoreth
I agree, I thought it was good.
What did you not like about it Hocky?

slayer
It was probably 2 long 4 him.

grymlock
it was ok ... but the ending a bit spoil for me.... it should be dramatic ..

cheers!!

lil bitchiness
I thougt the end was good...i didnt like the fact that nick died..(thats the english charming guy) sad It was a creepy film i recon...

grymlock
yeah it's a bit creepy but still i didn't like the ending... the end is so simple... it need something dramatic and suspense something like the blair witch or st fransceville experiment... it's keep the movie alive..

cheers!!

DemonicGambit
I think it was a good movie, it kept me interested

slayer
ditto that.

worldindustries
It was a good movie but it sure was a long movie I like the part when the woman walking and the floor sucked her down in the floor.

Angoreth
I know I didnt under stand why nick had to die, but then again the old woman was needed later. But the movie was good, the ending could have had a little twist to it something you didnt expect. But thats just me.

heatherfeather7
I did enjoy Rose Red, but I am a big Stephen King fan, it usually takes a pretty crappy movie to be made out of one of his books for me to not like it.

Martya
I liked it.... it was long and stuff!! but it was good!!

Angoreth
Yeah it was pretty long like four hours right?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.