Darkness falls

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Angoreth
What did you think?

h0ck3yh0rr0r
sucked.

BackFire
Oh man, it was absolutely dreadful. One of the worst movies I've seen.

Striel
It had potential to be a good movie but then it went horribly wrong. The general idea of it was great, but nothing else was.

slayer
It was very average it could have been alot better!

SaTsuJiN
yeah lol.. the tooth fairy thing was interesting but they quickly threw the plot into the garbage can and stepped on the incinerator peddle

movie_freak
Worst Horror movies i've seen.

iluvharrypotter
The only things that scared me were how she popped out of places and stuff, but i get scared easily. It was an okay movie.. could have been a lot better if you ask me

vampriss_07
it sucked ass!! they could definetly done better wit it! sux

xblanex
I personally liked it.

Angoreth
It was o.k. I think they could have done better. I thought it funny at the end though when he said
" I see you b****"

slayer
lol! Oh yeah that was funny. big grin

grymlock
are you ok?? blink

cheers!!

grymlock
waste of my time watching it.... just another crap!!

cheers!!

Cowboyography
I watched this movie and "They" within a week of eachother. and on the second movie I kept saying "Didnt I just watch this nonsense?" Same movie both horrid!!!

blakangel
OMG...it so sucked and some of the stuff that happened was just stupid!

laughing

BackFire
Terrible. They were too cheap and uncreative to decide what they wanted the tooth fairy to look like, so they just left her stupid mask on the whole time.

worldindustries
It was alright but I sure wouldn't lok at her cuz if you doi she'll kill you.

Angoreth
I agree it was cheap but when they went to make something funny I think they pulled that of. Maybe they should have just made it a comedy or a chick flick I think they would have done better in that field then in horror.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.