Do you collect SW Figures?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StarWars_Fan
Does anyone here collect StarWars action figures and vechiles?, i have just ordered an Imperial Tie Fighter with Pilot and i am going to order the coolest vehicle EVER!and that is The Imperial Shuttle.

http://www.arisesirtoy.com/images/saga-shuttle_bxfr.jpg

This is surely the ultimate Star Wars Vehicle. The very Large "Imperial Shuttle" as seen in "Return of the Jedi"

This is a specially imported 2003 Hasbro release and an FAO Schwartz Exclusive in the USA.

This is a "Lambda-class Shuttle used by the Imperial Fleet to transport cargo and passengers

The Imperial Shuttle has wings that open to 28 inches! and features the following:

1. Cockpit opens and has room for two figures.
2. Removal door to access transport compartment.
3. Fold down, extendible ramp
4. Press button release wings
5. Retractable landing gear
6. Control Grip

This really is a collectors dream, it comes in it's original sealed case and never opened, and is fresh from the supplier.

It is NZ$349.00 plus $8.95shipping, i am getting that nexted.

yerssot
I collect them yes, have around 40-50

StarWars_Fan
And i thought The Republic Gunship was big, but it looks like The Imperial Shuttle will be twice that size.

mephistodesigns
i have hundreds of the little buggers. I've finally been able to find the '03 stuff in my area. Stuff that came out in January is finally on shelves (along with all the current stuff and everything in between) because the stupid stores over ordered the first few waves again, just like TMP. Then they can't figure out why they don't move.

Neo Is a Jedi
Lord the old ones yes from newhope ESB and ROTJ i have around 170 i never took them out so i'm happy lol.

yerssot
luckily you live in the US

mephistodesigns
Really? are they really hard to get outside the states?

StarWars_Fan
yes they are hard to get, especially rare figures like Snowtroopers.

Dirty Vader
I collect Power of the Force Green Card figures, Freeze Frame figures Action Fleet vehicules and micromachines.
I have taken the figures out of their packages and now regret having
done that even though i have kept the packages in good condition.

mephistodesigns
snowtroopers are rare? wow. here the only people i would really consider rare are any Yoda's, Vader's, bounty hunters, but everyone else you can usually find eventually. good thing ebay's around.

Colabee
I have about 30 i think. My favourite being New Hope Leia. It took me ages to find her. Eventally found her at a market in Wales.

When i was little i loved my Empire Strikes Back Solo, the one with the blue jacket. I thought it was the one to most resemble Harrison Ford but out of some moment of madness swapped him for skinny new hope Solo in the white shirt and black waistcoat thing, from the boy across the road. The things we do for love roll eyes (sarcastic)

Colabee
I had sticker books and anuals too. Jedi ones though because i wasn't born when Star Wars:A New Hope came out.

mikethejedi
i used to have loads of starwars figures from around 1985-86 i must of had around 100 + and my two brothers had around the same you can imagine how sick i feel when i remember snapping there legs off and burrying them in the back garden out side my old house sad toys are wasted on the young

LordRevan
only replicas

Rogue Jedi
i am a 33 year old man and i have star wars shit all over my house. i have all the new action figures and most of the ships. i still have a few of the toys from the early 90's and a lot of posters. does lance windu still come here? i know he had a lot of stuff for sale.

Sacrifise666
I COLLECT THEM.

I COLLECTED THEM EVER SINCE I WAS LIKE 5 OR 6.

I HAVE EVERYTHING MINT IN PERFECT CONDITION FROM THE OLD DAYS TILL NOW.

Maverick2364
I did have a fairly substantial collection. I stopped a while ago, but I have pretty much every ship that was made.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.