Who Here Wants Trin To Die?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stinkfist462
i want trin to die!

Verity
confused

dave123
anyone wanna place some bets on korri's answer?

stinkfist462
lol

Verity
laughing

stinkfist462
yeah but trin sorta died...... but she was BROUGHT BACK..... WHY CANT SHE DIE.... WHY!!!!

AliasNeo15
hopefully u didnt put the voting on multiple votes, or Korri will fill it up with Yes's until Nov 5th

stinkfist462
so wut... at least she has the same point... TRIN MUST DIE!!!!

forumcrew
boy oh boy korri is gonna love this.. stinkfist is gonna have a new best friend just for creating this

AliasNeo15
lol

burlyman
laughing out loud

Verity
Poor Trin..she's a good girl! C'mon! wink roll eyes (sarcastic)

AliasNeo15
ya, i dont want her to diesad

stinkfist462
well i do... im evil like that... neo should die to...

JediHDM
is this "who WANTS trin to die" or "who thinks Trin IS GONNA die"...? I dont WANT her to , but i think she will...

dave123
jedi> read the title u noob

JJ big grin

MC Mike
Haha...

*Bets on korri to say no* stick out tongue

GABRIEL05
I at least wanna see one full on nude scene before she dies in Rev.

dave123
gab> search the internet, there'r probably something out there

and i quote the trailers "contains brief sexual scenes" or summink like that

burlyman
i already told you what that will be of!!! big grin

JediHDM
Dave> alright, thats it...nobody calls ME a newb and gets away with it...*pulls out katana and starts running, screaming, towards dave*

Besides, i don't like the titles of these, because who, in their right mind (beside Korri, of course) would wanna see Trin, the most [email protected]$$ woman ever to jack into the matrix, die?!?!

dave123
oh yeah, a bullet time, 1 min shot of persperone big grin

burlyman
...something like that.... happy

dave123
*waits for jedi cos he's gotta run across the atlantic ocean*

burlyman
I like Jue! smile Jue was cool!! and hot love
missing out one scene in particular, i loved the bit when she landed and rocked those dustbins cool
and she died for an excellent cause yes

shame she was only CG sad

el_barto
i want her to die in the first movie she was cool the second kinda screwd up her image sad

JediHDM
*runs OVER Atlantic, into London, then bangs on a door* DAVE, OPEN UP!!! ITS YOUR TIME!!!!

MC Mike
laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

Never diss Trin when Jedi's around... He's even persuaded Korri to get off of her a couple of times!

JediHDM
no, you can diss Trin, and i will tell you to stop; you diss my woman, Natalie, and theres Hell to pay...and let me just say that, in regards to the latter, i rip heads off first, ask questions never. (oh, BTW, that's Natalie Portman)

MC Mike
You've left me with only one option...

Happy Dance

JediHDM
HERE HERE!!!

Happy Dance confused Happy Dance Happy Dance
Oh, thats Mike, Korri, Me, Natalie

MC Mike
laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing
Korri is confused by all the dancing fruit...

BingaBonga
The thing is, Neo is sooooo hot, and Trinity is just plain ugly... or it least to me. Hot + Ugly do not go good together, so yea, she should die and go to hell, ....lol laughing

JediHDM
yeah, too much dancing produce...btw, if i coulda made the two bananas on the right dance any closer together, i woulda, but it don't work like that...thats the furthest you would see us...
Happy DanceHappy Dance = TOO FAR AWAY!!!!

MC Mike
Y'know, I think dancing produce is the new fashion... raver

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

stinkfist462
dancing fruit.... lol... yeah trin must die... LONG LIVE SMITH AND MORPH.......

JediHDM
bingabonga, stinkfist> THEM'S FIGHTIN WORDS!!!!

stinkfist462
NO THERE THE TRUTH.... think about, just a long hard think..... who do u think is gonna live and die... just think... watch m1 and m2, who do u think is gonna live and die.....

JediHDM
thats not the question...I THINK TRIN'S GONNA DIE, BUT I DO NOT WANT IT TO HAPPEN...READ THE QUESTION AND THINK ABOUT IT BEFORE RESPONDING...

stinkfist462
TRIN IS GONNA DIE..... I DONT KNOW THAT 4 SURE BUT I WANT HER 2... SHE PISSES ME OFF !!!!!!!! mad I KNOW 1 PERSON WHO AGREES WITH ME.... KORRI

dave123
*hears knock on door*
who is it?

JediHDM
*yells through door* YOUR WORST NIGHT-MARE...

MC Mike
laughing out loud

I can just imagine that...

*KNOCK, KNOCK*

stinkfist462
lol... just picturing your avatar (jedi) with a katana... lol ... funny shit.. lmao... knock knock .... LMAO

dave123
*rings up police and tells them an illegal immigrant is at his door, cos he aint got a passport*
big grin

stinkfist462
yoda with a katana knocking on doors searching for dave LMAO!!!!

dave123
stinkfist> perhaps this has gone a LITTLE bit off topic?

stinkfist462
yeah
TRIN NEEDS TO DIE!!!

JediHDM
*yells through door, again...* WHO SAYS I DON'T GOT A PASSPORT?!?!?!

dave123
i kinda assumed u would forget to bring one, buy anyway...
*locks door*

JediHDM
wait, the door was unlocked?!?! what kinda sicko leaves their door unlocked?!?!?!

MC Mike
Canadians do... stick out tongue

I like Canadians though...

sith_darth_jay
wonder why korry hasn't posted yet.......

anyway, i don't think trin will die, she died already, though if she dies, i hopes she dies with neo

stinkfist462
SHE NEEDS TO NEEDS TO DIE A BRUTAL BEATING FROM SMITH OR LIKE ANOTHER AGENT.... PLZ KILL HER OFF PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!

BingaBonga
Getting off topic is good, especially in school, when getting our teachers off topic, and at our school, it's quite easy... big grin stick out tongue

stinkfist462
that was very random bingabonga.... lol funny name.. lol

forumcrew
why does everyone want her to die so much ? i dont think she will.. the end of reloaded had her "dying"..

MC Mike
Well, Stinkfist posted half of those "Death to Trinity" things... stick out tongue

Osiris
trinity isnt gonna die
neo and smith gonna die

Korri
of coarse i want Bitchy McBitch to die smile

What the f**k?

forumcrew
looks like you have some competition korri

Korri
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/tomcat.gif

forumcrew
haah not for long i guess

Korri
im gonna kick some a$$ and write my name in someones blood

BingaBonga
Thanx embarrasment big grin

Osrsis, Neo isn't going to die! He's like the main character.. why would they do that???? messed

JKozzy
She can't die sad

burlyman
They arent making more films, so...

JediHDM
sorry, korri, kinda got tied up back there...heres your backup.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/tomcat.gif

BingaBonga
huh? messed

JediHDM
there are three matrix movies, Matrix, reloaded, revolutions. NO MORE...they will not make any other movies, if there is anything else they wanna tell, they have said they are gonna do it through alternate media...

MC Mike
Wow, only three? What about "Rebooted", the one MasterofMatrix saw?

stick out tongue jj

BingaBonga
Well... I meant that he wasn't going to die in Matrix Revolutions, and by they, i meant the producers.... Really off topic, but i think that the name Matrix Revolutions sounds awesome rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

stinkfist462
dude they should have like another like animatrix.. for what happens after revo... like the epilogue of "The Matrix".......

forumcrew
i think another animatrix is a posibility a matrix 4 will NOT happen but another animatrix could be cool

MC Mike
Something to do with the history of Morpheus, perhaps?

stinkfist462
yeah like a COMPLETE history of each character... ranging from neo to mouse... ( the kid from m1 )

MC Mike
In comics or anime... NOT in a movie...

stinkfist462
yeah of course.. anime to expensive but yeah that would be awesome
animatrix:epilogue... whoa im have cool ideas ( i bet im not the first to think about it )

stinkfist462
dude trin is annoying and ugly... i dont see how any guy can actually get close to her to get her pregnant.. the actor not trin.... sick

Korri
thanx

forumcrew
oh oh ive got the ground support http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/tank.gif

with trin out of the way more time to show persephone! hooray..

JediHDM
we're NOT getting rid of TRIN, you touch her, YOU'RE DEAD!!!!

Korri
yeah she wishes

stinkfist462
TRIN MUST DIE PLZ DIE U UGLY BIATCH!!!!!!!!

Korri
ya!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.