dbz movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

el_barto
ok is there realy a point to a dbz movie i like the show but a movie with real ppl like i heard jackie chan might play goku and jet lee would play vegeta and arnold swarszincoughcoughger would be cell now that would look stupid am i right i think it should all be animated i mean like shrek but with final fantasy the spirits within graphics

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i say dbz is awful period. Its basically the same thing ever time. just someone stronger. WOW soo interesting. i use to watch DragonBall but When dbz and dbgt came out it was real crap. i haven't watched db/z/gt for like years.

NyC-gUrL
Arnold Schwarzenegger??? blink omg..

Dagons Blade
No movie, please.....hasn't Hollywood done enough to bastardize certain things? DBZ is best the way it is...an anime and a good one at that, even though the lack of Akira Toriyama in GT was what made it suck in the eyes of the fans. As to BDZ, yes it was ok, but got too old too quick sometimes, not to mention waiting 20 episodes for a fight to break out..I still like it but I'm glad that the rerun hell of Cartoon Network is over now. Time for DBZ to RIP and move onto better things.

LanceWindu
I never really liked the shows...I'd watch them with friends and everything though.

BOPRecruit 16
i don't think this forum needs anymore dbz movie threads. this place has already 3-4 now. just saying.

must_kill_Santa
yeah so go look at one of those for you answer

edwinian
this could be interesting...certainly a big fan base....

don't they have another video game coming out too this week.
Budokai for GameCube......

must_kill_Santa
kool ill tell my brother that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.