Rotk premeriers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BBallPrncs22

Exa
What do you mean with "premier"? There's premier in nearly every cinema, I think, and especially in Washington there surely will be

But you're a bit late if you haven't got tickets yet...

CaptainHaldir
LOL!!! you all make me laugh... like there would ever be anything remotly cool like a ROTK premier in portland oregon...

aranil
-Dec. 1, 2003 - World Premiere at the Embassy Theatre in New Zealand
-Dec. 10, 2003 - European Premiere in Berlin (also posted at TORN)
-Dec. 13, 2003 - Italian Premiere in Rome (also posted at TORN)
-Dec. 14, 2003 - Denmark Premiere
-Dec. 17, 2003 - US Premiere (release date)
-Dec. 18, 2003 - New Zealand Premiere (release date)

Camellia
You missed out the one in London!!

Hopefully, I'll be there for that one! (Well, haven't got tickets, but I'll be standing outside anyway to just get a glimpse of the stars!)

meldo
what day is the london premiere

meldo
does any 1 know how to get tickets

Fire
well most of those premiers except the ones on the 17th and 18th are VIRTUALY IMPOSSIBLE TO GET TO since they are usualy reserved for the rich and famous

Exa
Exactly sad
And even if you had enough money to get them, you wouldve had to buy them months ago.

I even had difficulties to get some for the 16th in June roll eyes (sarcastic)

Fire
hmm in belgium you don't have that problem, if I were to go the day itself to the cinema I would still be able to go and see the show

exa, if you have money enough to get them I think they invite you to come and watch

Exa
You're right Fire sad

Well here it IS a problem

Fire
ouch

meldo
i am sooooooooooo guted im desperate to go. there has to bea way, why should only the rich people go
sad sad sad no

Fire
cause those releases are kinda a status symbol smile

Dusk
How much would tickets cost?

meldo
av u eva been to a premiere b 4 coz i aint been able to

Fire
as said before those tickets prolly aren't sold but are given out as gifts to rich and famous people.

meldo
i mean av u eva stood out side one where the cast sometimes give u there autograph

meldo
nice sword

Dusk
No, but i'd like to go to this one smile

Fire
hmm, I wouldn't I'm not much of a celeb hunter

meldo
i wouldn't no what time to get their but if i do go i will def dress up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.