N-Gage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

movie_freak
Anyone thinking getting Nokia's N-gage??

Kes
I played the Lara Croft game and its ace. The graphics are awesome for a cellphone.Easy to play too.
I would really like to try Sonic! There are so many!!

Dagons Blade
The price on this baby went down from 300-some to 195, as I was informed by a friend who works for EB in our local mall. A sure sign that it's not as hot as people thought it would be, or that something NEW is coming out, and the price wars have just begun, as well as the holidays being just around the old corner. Could get interesting...

it sounds very cool, but i'll keep on the lookout for a competitior dagons blade smile

Kes

royal_jester
This N-Gage is way toooo expensive!

Kes
I think its cheap. Compared to other cellphones.

Lord_Andres
is it better then gamboy advance?

mah
The N-gage is without a doubt the worst system released the last 5 years. It's already flopped and no one wants the POS.

Tex
The games are too expensive thumb down

Kes
I liked the graphics. But its still just a cellphone.

BackFire
I've heard terrible things about Ngage

It's graphics are good but the games suck, they are all old crappy games that no one likes anymore.

Gimme a Gameboy Advance SP anyday.

Tex
But you do have to admit that being able to play wireless games with friends across the world is pretty kewl raver

BackFire
another thing, it costs like 9000 bucks, it's so expensive. You could buy a brand new computer for the price of that little thing.

Yeah Tex, it's a cool concept. But there are no games worthy of playing really. They are all old PS1 releases that had their day in the sun 7 years ago. Not worth the cash.

Kes
Well I dont play PS1. What I like about it is just well playing cool games. Cos my cell games suck. I wont buy it but i think its cool plus it does other things. You cant compare it to game boy and such, its a cellphone.

ragesRemorse
ok it's 300$ any one who would pay for this is insanly out of there mind. all it is is a cell phone, with a handfull of games that already exist. Why not just buy a gameboy with hundreds of original games. Infact most all of the games on N-gage are out for the gameboy. You can also hook the gameboy up to your T.v to play it on a full screen. There is nothing special about N-gage. just another stunt to make money. Anyway if your really into handheld systems just wait for sony's system thats comming out very shortly. you will even be able to play PS1 games on this new handheld system

BackFire
Just get a gameboy advance SP for 1/3 of the price of an Ngage. Better games, better system layout, better design.

Hegemon875
I'd rather get the new handheld from sony, it's performance is supposed to be somewhere between a PS1 and a PS2.

Kes

Tex
Does the N-Gage function as a MP3 player?

wicker_man
Yep.

mah
You have to TAKE APART THE THING AND DETACH THE BATTERY TO INSERT A GAME! It's so silly I can't fathom it.

slayer
My friend was gonna buy 1 the other day but he's buying 1 this week instead. Looks pretty cool but i won't get 1.

Kes
A new game, right?!

mah
Well...everytime you're switching games! You have to take out the previous and insert the wished game each time you want to play it.

Kes
I'd be happy with 1 game.Either Croft or Sonic.

movie_freak
It's too expensive and the games are crap. It will gradually go down like Sega's Dreamcast

mah
You can't be happy with one game, kes, for a system with its main function and sales point is being a gaming console.

Kes

BackFire
It's definately not a contraption for gamers. It's not practical enough.

wangster
yo movie freak everything well gradually go down and everything well all gradually go down theres always goin to be better technology and like some ppl said they would buy gameboy advance sp anytime but really theres goin to be something better just like when gameboy started then gameboy advance....technology is always goin to improve and if ur worried that there is goin to be something better there isnt a point of u getting anything..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.