Hi, I'm new.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shaber
Hi, I'm Shaber. I'm completly new to this site and as yet I can't find any ways of opening a new thread other than using the link provided in the previous message. Is this intended?

Hope you are all well.

P.S. I am a synesthete. Is anyone else one too? It adds a new dimension to watching, hearing, tasting movies! Happy Dance

DemonicGambit
Let me be the first to say Hey an' welcome

SWSsuperfan
W'sup!
hope you have fun!i sure am and i only joined yesterday!

Kes

shaber
Nice picture of storm. I am a synestete. I can warp my perception of reality at will and taste colour, see sound etc. A fairly uncommon condition, but there is a synesthesia webring on the internet. It makes the movies more weird.

Kes
Thanks wink
Wow weird.

shaber
Our webring is www.mixsig.net. It is very very slow however. Out of interest, the word "food" tastes strongly of processed fish. Your screenname is a grey-purple sound.

Best, and I hope you watch some good movies this evening. smile smile

Exa
weird big grin
And welcome smile

shaber
And the name "Sauron" sears my throat! wink

Exa
laughing out loud laughing out loud

What about the word "Nazgul"?

ShadowGirl
Welcome. Have a good time! smile

shaber
Nazgul is OK actually (it is dark blue), and Melkor is rather anodyne as is Morgoth. I suppose the Silmarillion lacks the atmospheric setting of LOTR.

chico23
Totally fascinating.
Welcome to the boards!

silver_tears
welcome big grin

shaber
Thanks! smile big grin Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

DeNiro
wazz up welcome and have fun

Exa
Cool... what about Beleg? *curious*

grymlock
welcome and do have fun mate!!

cheers!!

burlyman
big grin hello and welcome big grin

blakangel
OMG freaky.....me like you stick out tongue

welcome and have fun big grin

shaber
Beleg is lighter blue and viscous - though I know nothing of the character... no expression

shaber
Thankyou Blakangel! stick out tongue

Storm
welcome and have lots of fun smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.