Prank Phone Calls

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

me and my friends did a few today to IBM support it was great...we acted like we were chinese..SIHOIN WING-CHING-FOU

h0ck3yh0rr0r
good times...good times...

LanceWindu
I love calling Jenny Craig and acting like I'm an overweight woman...

N.Tonks
lol, I just dial in random numbers big grin And I use a payphone so the person doesn't know who I am if they have caller ID. This one lady called us back when we used a payphone, and some guy picked it up....poor guy...she was yelling at him and she threatened to call the police.

slayer
Lol! I always prank the butter company!

N.Tonks
lol

slayer
My friend Edd always says in a funny voice when would u like ur zebras we'll deliver them today yes, yes and f88k u 2 thanks love. It's Hilarious!

Captain REX
*dials 911*

*Arab voice*

"Some muthaf***a kick my dog! It need treatment!"

slayer
lol! Rex u crack me up!

LanceWindu
I like acting like a telemarketer also...

Captain REX
*dials documentary-making company*

*girl Hispanic voice*

"Hello, I'd like to make a documentary on my Peanuts (sounds like Penis due to accent)"

*other person*

"What the f***?"

N.Tonks
Llaughing out loudL

Captain REX
And I've done it before too! I got it from this radio station that I listen to sometimes. At like, um...I think 6 in the morning they call up random companies with either a Hispanic chica voice entitled the Carmen voice or the Charlie voice, which is some retarded guy voice.

*dials box office*

*retard voice*

"Hello, this is Charlie. I want to know if ...if...if...you have my Angels?"

*dials box office again*

*screaming retard voice*

"The Hulk scare me! He got big green muscles! They scares me!!!! I'm going to sue you! Sue you dammot!"

N.Tonks
Llaughing out loudL

Dagons Blade
The only problem is in a lot of places today, I have seen stickers warning the user that the phone lines are tapped (after the 9-11 thing and all that) and some of them have security cameras placed by them. And while some crank calls are harmless, occasionally you get a bastard or two that trace it and call the cops to make your life hell.

Regardless, Crank Yankers and guys like The Jerky Boys will always be the leaders in this field, and funny as hell as always laughing

Back in my day as a kid, you used to be able to call someone and hold their line open all night.....it was hysterical-wanna piss off your neighbor? Call them and leave the phone hanging somewhere, and if you do it long enough, eventually you would hear them screaming on the other end, LMAO

Captain REX
Yep yep, it is quite fun! laughing out loud

slayer
it sure is.

Captain REX
*sits, thinking of another prank call to do*

slayer
how about the butter company! 136136

LanceWindu
Yay! I get to bring two friends!

slayer
Is that the thing off cranky ancers that shows hilarious! laughing

The Ones
how about calling pizza hut or kfc or something like that and order: 56 buckets of chicken, 76 bottles of pepsi. 23 bottles of tango, 43 large fries, 65 pizza's and deliver it to the house across the street. WARNING: make sure the house you deliver it to isnt rich or they might just take it

slayer
My friend pranked pizza hut once and put on this retard voice and said: will u go out with me i'm hot c'mon and he saud i know ur number and he said it out and then we hung up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.