Track

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Who else here does track and/or cross country?

i did both last year, but this year due to knee problems i can only do short distances and sprinting. My goal is to get a 12.4 for a 100m, anyone who does track knows how hard it is to get that

slayer
I do Cross country.

DeNiro
i did track my 8th grade year i came in fourth at confernce in the mile i ran a 5 50 minute mile and i never showd up for practices or ne thing or even meets but i went to the day off of school but now i run five miles every other day during the summer for cardio

slayer
pretty soon you'll end up looking like the guy in ur sig De stick out tongue

Captain REX
I hate running that fast. I marvel at people who can run a mile in 5 minutes.

yeah it's damn impressive, i think with a lot of training i could do a 5:20, my best time was 6:07 for a mile, but that was when i wasn't in great shape last year....

i can't wait till track...I'm training very hard

Captain REX
Well, good luck 113! smile

My best mile time was 8:41...I suck don't I? But, I can run half a mile in 3 minutes...

thanks!

8:41 sounds a bit above what the average person could run, cause my first time running a mile i did like a 8:00 or 8:15 or something, so that's not bad at all, just normal.

If you trained you could def cut down a good 2 minutes.

I think i can do half a mile in like 2:45. But those are all long distance which i sucked at haha

I'm only a 100m, 200m, and 400m sprinter...

Captain REX
Sprinting is my enemy. stick out tongue

Possibly, but I'm too lazy to run that fast. Training would be SLOW.

My average is usually within 10 minutes. I never really try because it is mainly a school thing. roll eyes (sarcastic)

DemonicGambit
I don't like runnin' erm I don't get the point to it, but that's jus' me. My motto: Unless you're runnin' from somethin' ya can drive

slayer
great motto. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.