More Media

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HooT
http://www.code-matrix.net/extraniobe.wmv

http://www.code-matrix.net/enewsrevolutions.wmv

JediHDM
PROOF, NEO AND SMITH!!!!!!! Yin and Yang!!!!

"the concept of Harmony, the necessity of Evil and Good"

oh, and, anybody notice the fact that the scene between Morph and Trin was tinted green?

The Omega
???
Do you mean Niobe and Morpheus?
That's a glitch. Because you can see that in the trailers and there is o green tint! wink

MC Mike
Ooooh... MORE!!! eek!

forumcrew
more more more i need more!! i dont think were gonna get much more new footage.. although its almost getting worse then spoilers i feel like ive seen it all.. but i cant resist more pics or vids

JediHDM
well, we may know how the FIGHTS work, but we have no idea as to the PLOT, aside from sentinels fight Zion...

The Omega
It's usual that footage is released up to a big opening. We see the same now, and then JUST a little more. Footage is no problem, it won't spoil anything - just make me hungry for MORE smile
It beats a onepage long "spoiler" (I won't mention names!!!)

HooT
cAnt wait

Osiris
sorry, i cant open dat files sad

audioheem
I'm so happy! 10 days and counting! www.zion.n3w.net has a countdown smile

burlyman
UK - next week on 'T4' on channel 4 there will be interviews with the cast

-=Urot=-
I'm drooling like a new born babe for this movie!!

If neo and smith are really a true ying and yang, wouldn't that mean if one dies then the other has to die too, inorder to keep the balance?

If Smith wins the world is F*cked. On the other hand if Neo wins the world is safe, but there is no one as strong as he is. Now it that is so, would that really lead to an ubalanced Matrix?

burlyman
look at the background behind jada!!!!

MC Mike
I think they'll both die if the theory is true, it would make the most sense and I was expecting both to die anyway.

Sifer
As I have said before - his physical body will probably die. The body cannot live without the mind, but who said that is so in reverse smile

burlyman
THE ORACLE TOTALLY SAYS IT HERSELF!!!!

forumcrew
i agree with sifer ive said the same thing multiple times

burlyman
the oracle: "he is you, your opposite, your negative, in the equation trying to balance itself out"
hugo: "well, they are opposites" "they cannot exist without each other"

GABRIEL05
OMG! Trin really let herself go!

burlyman
as audioheem said in another thread
also, hugo: "they have to be together in life and death"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.