So what is your all time favorite LOTR Quote??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shield_Eowyn
What is your favorite lord of the rings quote???I have so many!!!Prob the one on my signature big grin

The Messenger
I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me, but they make up. When the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends, and break all bonds of fellowship. But it is not this day, this day we fight!

So do all who live to see such times but that is not for them to decide, all you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you.

Where is the horse and the rider? Where was the horn that was blowing? They have passed like rain on the mountain, like wind in the meadow. The days have gone down in the west, behind the hills shadow. How did it come to this?

Suaron has gone unchallenged long enough.

The World has changed. I feel it in the water, I smell it in the air. Much that once was is forgotten, for none now live to see it.

It is an army bred for one purpose: to destroy the world of men.

Have you ever seen it? The Tower of Ecthelion glimmering like spike of pearls, its banners caught high in the morning breeze. Have you ever been called home by the clear ringing of silver trumpets?

I have seen the White City a long time ago.

One day our paths will lead us there and the tower guard shall say, "The Lords of Gondor have returned!"

I think that's all of them. . . .
I think

Captain REX
What the hell is this doing here!?

Exa
er-welcome big grin should be in the lotr forum...

MY PRECIOUSS

but I have so many I never can decide which to take... look at my sig for some...

I amar prestar aen, han mathon ne nen, han mathon ne chae, a han noston ned 'wilith... The power of the enemy is growing. Sauron will use his puppet Saruman to destroy the people of Rohan. Isengard has been unleashed. The eye of Sauron now turns to Gondor. The last free Kingdom of men. His war on this country will come swiftly. He senses the Ring is close. The strength of the Ringbearer is fading. In his heart Frodo begins to understand, the quest will claim his life. You know this. You have foreseen it. It is the risk we all took. In the gathering dark the will of the ring grows strong. It works hard now to find its way back into the hands of men. Men who are so easily seduced by its power. The young captain of Gondor has but to extend his hand, take the ring for his own, and the world will fall. It is close now. So close to achieving its goal. For Sauron will have dominion over all life on this earth, even unto the ending of the world. The time of the elves is over. Do we leave middle earth to its fate? Do we let them stand alone?

kerplunkymunky
"Give me your name, horse master, and I shall give you mine."
"I would cut off your head, dwarf, if it stood but a bit higher from the ground."
"You would die before your stroke fell!"

Just one example - that is my favorite scene from the book AND movies (so far), but I have SO many quotes that I LOVE...

"...or hobbits go down and light little candles of their own!"

nazgulinthedark
" Men? Men are weak." - Elrond
Go Ringwraiths!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.