Shrek 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007
Check out this new character voiced by Antonio Banderas

cogger15
laughing out loud cooool. shrek 2 is gonna rock!!!! rock

SlayerChick1188
laughing out loud thats EXACTLY how i thought he would look...I can't beleive thats gonna be Antonio Banderas...too funny! laughing out loud

el_barto
shrek 1 was good i hope this is just as good

crazy_c
I somehow dont think it will be , most of the time sequels arent as good as the original and i saw some clips of it and it didnt look that great.

crazy_rock_chic
i hope it is good,i loved the 1st 1

Katiedid25
I am really looking forward to this one. I think it looks awesome, I loved the first!

Caribbean_Chick
when is it supposed 2 be coming out?i think it'll be great.. u kant go wrong with the cast they've got.. so mani funni ppl!!

sk8stuff09
how do you make pictures in your messages?

Kes
If you mean post a pick: Its press post reply at top or bottom of the page, then at the end theres an option, Attach file, there you have a browse button. Look for the pic in you PC then post it.

If you mean a sig...like my Storm sig...go to profie, edit profile...where it says signature there a box where you can write stuff, beneath it there an upload link. Just upload wht you want your sig to be.
At GDF there an official sig request thread. You can ask ppl to make you 1.

fini
yeah sequels usually arent as good as the original...........but i would love to see shrek 2

Cinemaddiction
Well, saw Shrek 2 today and I gotta say I loved it! Definately better than the original. Alot funnier, alot smarter, and there were some great nods to other Hollywood movies.

This is right on up there with Toy Story for best animated franchise.

Check it out!

quiball
^it's out already???!!!

MC Mike
Wednesday. big grin

mumygrl
Read a good review on Shrek 2 at www.local6.com. They are a local station here in Orlando. Everybody is been ramping and raging about it but some liked it, some don't. Will see it on Sunday. I guess I'll know then.

Stormy Day
CA you changed your sig again.

Aku
Shrek (the original) was ok. Better than ok. 8/10 in my books. The only reason why id give it 8/10 is becuase it has the voice of eddie murphy in. I hate eddie murphys guts. Don't ask me why but i think hes a crap actor and has just as bad voice. His best film was easilt mulan then shrek and thats it.

Savvy? mad

airangel
i hope 2 is just as good

Mr.French
AHHHHHH! ITS THE VAN HELSING HATER! RUNNNNNNNNN! (no offence)

johnny.d girl
stallion baby!!!!!!!!................LOL

vaya_the_elf
Today i saw Shrek 2, and I thought it great. Personal I thought it was better than the first. It some adult stuff in it that the children would not pick up, well at least most. So if you liked the first one then I would go see the second one.

johnny.d girl
yeah i'm going 2 c it on the 17th!!!!......but it hasn't come out yet in australia!!!!.......

steptreks
its coming out in britain on the 2nd of july! my birthday!!

forumcrew
its made a ton of money!

The Coming Soon! Box Office Report has been updated with the studio estimates for this weekend. Be sure to stay tuned there for the final figures on Monday afternoon.

DreamWorks' Shrek 2 earned an amazing $125.3 milllion in its first five days at the box office. The $70 million-budgeted animated sequel collected an estimated $104.3 million from Friday-to-Sunday, making it the second-best opener behind Spider-Man, which kicked off its run with $114.8 million in May, 2002. It has become the biggest-opening for an animated film in history, surpassing Finding Nemo's $70 million bow a year ago. The sequel opened in a record 4,163 theaters and its $44.8 million Saturday haul is the best for a single day, beating Spider-Man's first Saturday of $43.6 million. It's the second-best opening of a film for the month of May and is the best debut so far this year, ahead of The Passion of The Christ, which opened to $89.3 million in February. In comparison, the first film made $42.4 million its first weekend on its way to earn $267.7 million domestically. The studio says that they are definitely thinking about producing a third film now.

Max Power
yeah, the opening weekend was Huuuge! I was really impressed.

Saw the movie on Monday night. It was cute. Pretty similar to the first one except the animation (graphics?) were much much better.

vagaryatwill
I'll be contributing to that pile of money this weekend. I've heard nothing but good things about this and I can't wait to see it.

Kaleanae
I love it, it was great, the opening scenes - that was really funny. I want to watch it again smart

devishpigy
Erm...does anyone have e Puss in boots that innocent look picture?? hehe..i find it so cute i cant helping looking at it over n over again=P i wan e big one!

silver_tears
He was by far my fave character love
When he first meets shrek evil face, sad eyes cry, when he falls off the horse and starts swearing laughing out loud

And this is the best I could do cool

<<Solo>>
When the knights catch Puss for having marajuana.

silver_tears
omg, and he's like Is not mine laughing out loud

Cinemaddiction
Catnip, actually.

RSSR
Notice all the movie/pop references sprinkled throughout Shrek 2?
The ones I caught were: LOTR, Godzilla, Ghostbusters, Flashdance, Alien, Pretty Woman, Raiders of the Lost Arc, Zorro, pretty much most of Disney's animated films, Monty Python, Mission: Impossible

BarmyBrummie
i saw the trailer for it when i went and saw the day after tomorrow, it looks so cool, can't wait to go and see it big grinbig grin

johnny.d girl
LOL.....I LUV THAT PICCIE!!!!!! ITS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!

"its da puss.......in boots!!!" LOL
i havn't seen it yet but that bit is in the trailer!!! LOL
*waits 4 the 17th 2 come*..............................................

Machete_guy
meh?

HoboBob
Shrek 1 was a funny cool movie but.......

Shrek 2 was a lame, no-effort money-making scam!!!!
They put no effort into it knowing that people would go see it just because the first was good!!!

WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY!!!

Cinemaddiction
That's quite possible the emptiest, most nonsensical review I have ever heard.

What's even funnier is that it comes from someone who supposidly like the "Punisher" movie.

botankus
HoboBob, I think you're talking about Spy Kids.

Oh, wait, you said the first one was good. Nevermind. I don't know what you're talking about.

MC Mike
The reference to Alien was great. Me and my buds were surrounded by little kids and started laughing at that part so all the little kids looked at us like we were crazy. laughing out loud

JKozzy
What reference to Alien? Haven't seen it, so what is it so I know not to be an ignorant child? embarrasment

Cinemaddiction
Puss N' Boots pops out of Shreks vest.

~Johnny.D_Girl~
LOL

ladygrim
i saw it yesterday it was great ...

N0SFERATU
It was good, some people have said it was better than Shrek but I don't think it was quite as good, puss was great my 4 year old son has taken to doing the big sad eyed look he's hilarious when he does it.

im not burlyman
Ah, saw this today, twas very good. Funnier than Shrek, possibly better. Though Shrek has the original moral of personality and not looks, they kinda dragged it on.

Whereas Shrek was full of wonderful landscapes, this was crammed with jokes, parodies and references to other films/things.
'Grim' was mentioned - ie. brothers, all the fairytales, Fellowship of the Ring, Zorro, Seven Year Itch, Ghostbusters, Alien, Godzilla, Mission Impossible.. off the top of my head..

Puss In Boots (Antonio Banderas) was great, the amazing John Cleese! (King Harold - hehe), I didn't think Jennifer Saunders (Fairy Godmother) part was gonna be as big, and she was just like herself in AbFab. And was that really Johnathon Woss as the Ugly Stepsister? big grin

Phoenix
I loved Shrek 2!

"Shrek?"

"For you, baby...? I can be..."

APirateMonkey
EEEK I love da puss in boots

APirateMonkey
piccy

Stormy_Day
IM CURSED!

First someone idiot post on these forums that shrek becomes a human.

Then I see what he looks like as a human in a childrens coloring book.

Then today im at the movies and walk into shrek 2 and there he is up on the screen the human version of shrek!!!

nail_bunny
Shrek 2 was way better than the first. Puss in boots rocked. The part where its like they are on the show COPS, that is hilarious.

puss
puss in boots is so cute,he is a fluffy ball of kitten cutiness i realy love it

puss
laughing out loud smile stick out tongue wink

ArrghPirateGirl
I luv puss in boots love He is soooooooooooooooooooooo cuuuuuuute big grin

Tired Hiker
I don't know. I haven't seen it. erm

ChickinMeat
I really enjoyed this movie, id say its on par with the first, which is always a good thing. I never realised john cleese was in it until the credits, his character was great.

ladygrim
smile

ChickinMeat
Heres a picture of the cute puss face for your background, it keeps a good resolution even if you stretch it, so enjoy!

ChickinMeat
heres a wallpaper of donkey as a stallion, like the other one it stretches to whatever resolution and still looks good, so enjoy!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.