the twins are dead...its been confirmed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

My name is Neo9
stop posting all these so-called "spoilers" that the twins are still alive. the twins are dead, itz been confirmed. plz make this the last post about it.

The Ones
how do you know this???

JediHDM
Who confirmed it, your mind? or is it the fact that they are not included in the incomplete cast list on the Matrix site. THEY DID NOT DIE, when Morpheus shot their SUV and blew it up, they can be seen flying out of it and ghosting...they cannot ghost if they are dead...

The Ones
ive got an idea of how they could have died. when they were flung up in the air they must have landed. so they ghost when the hit surface thus going onto the main road. they might have begun to run but got run over by a car coming behind them. if your going to protest that one twin ghosted befor he got hit by a car being driven by twin 2. look carefully. he looked behind him and timed it perfectly

Osiris
oh noooooooooooooo
i m getting aggravated...

forumcrew
bs, they go into the groun in the meros place they could do it again

forumcrew
by the way please dont say something is confirmed if u dont have a video of the bros saying so.. or a copy of the movie to show us.. otherwise it aint confirmed

Virus2nd
Just Look at the credits of revoultions, on the matrix site to see if there in it.

dave123
they can FLY when they ghost, they are nearly invencible
we shall wait until m3 for the truth, they were good chars and a shame to see them die so easily

Ikobe
Ahem. Punctuation.

The Twins are dead... it's been confirmed.

Secondly, 'phasing' much? Anyway, when they phase, they heal completely, so they could recover like that *clicks* if they had a rough fall.

AI.

Virus2nd
Well it looks like they are dead as thier nowhere to be found in the revoultions cast.

Ikobe
Hm. Why would they have such a cool bad duo and then get rid of them? They might not have as big a role in Revs. I don't know. I want to see them dance in Club Hell... to ROB DOUGAN. Damnit.

AI.

dave123
ikobe> they cant have a rough fall if they ghost, can they?
only the explosion itself could have killed them, which is doubtful

Ikobe
dave123> I was just proving a point ^_^

Anyway, I see phasage, not explodey-age, when the car goes 'boom'.

AI.

dave123
i aint sure if the twins are dead or not, but i dont want them to be

droopy1592
I wouldn't show up in revolutions if Morpheus kicked my ass. They had probably had enough of that poop so they are on to bigger and better things in the matrix, like scaring Osama bin Laden or something.

audioheem
Or scaring Bush, coz that'd be better. Anyway, they're not dead... it's been confirmed... by my mind stick out tongue

MC Mike
Yeah...

Someone mentioned in another thread, if the Wachowskis want to keep their legs, the Twins should be in the next movie... stick out tongue

droopy1592
Phillip: What are you doing

Scott: Trying to give you cancer!

Terrance: Cancer?!?!

Scott: Yes, Cancer... with my mind!

atreides
He really looks like one of the twins with the razor in one hand held up rather than the Trainman....look at his rastafarian hair style.

MC Mike
Uhh... most say that's the Trainman but now some people say it's Rama... notice how his hair is shorter than the Trainman's OR the Twins'...

atreides
Rama`s hair is much shorter.

If you look at trailer, the man - Trainman or one of the twins - keeps his arm up and extended all through his jump, rather than flexing and bringing his harm down during the jump, which suggest that he is holding an object.

Regards,

Atreides

Plasma
proof of twins in 3rd movie!

look at the hi brow/hair line of this shadowed image- i quarantee you this is a twin!

(thats if the pic comes out!!)

evil face

Version: 011
I'm confused... I don't know if they are dead or alive, but the Twins are not in the official cast of Revolutions and this is a fact......

VIRI-TWIN
Why would they hire two martial arts experts only to have then fight for less than thirty seconds and in a car chase scene?. Does that make sense to you?...why not hire two twins who can act and train them for the little fighting scene (if you can call it that) that they had. There was also an article where it said that they fought neo as well and the DVD says they were trained in weapons...all that for a car chase scene?. They are problably trying to keep the only secret they can by keeping there name of the cast list as off right now.

Version: 011
I see your point but the question is: Can the Super Wacho Bros put the Twins in Revolutions if they are not officially in the cast?

bjn74
100 % PROOF...READ READ!!!!
Here is the link

http://raymenttwins.tripod.com/morninginterview.html

And here is what it says:

Neil & Adrian's Parts:
Neil and Adrian Rayment play evil albino assassins, nicknamed the Virus Twins because of their power to infect Neo and stop him in his quest. The characters have an armoury of weapons including cut-throat razors and one-line quips. They are very English and tongue in cheek, with an upper-class imperialistic attitude. !!!The Wachowski brothers' explanation is that the twins are like a deleted program that will wonder the Matrix forever. This is reflected in their ghost-like appearances. !!!

AND THE MOST IMPORTANT PART!!!!
Getting the Roles:
Neil and Adrian landed the roles because of their martial arts experience. Joel Silver (producer of "Die Hard", "Predator" and "Lethal Weapon"wink was on the lookout for twins skilled in martial arts. Two London auditions and an overnight trip to LA to meet the directors, brothers Andy and Larry Wachowski, followed. Within a fortnight the twins were hired - the day before they were due to sign on for another "Better Homes" series. Once they were cast if was only eight weeks until the start of filming, so Neil and Adrian had to take lessons in stunt driving and weapons.

The Filming of the Movie:
During the 13-month shoot in America and Australia - which also included filming for the third movie in the series "The Matrix Revolutions", out in November - the twins had to endure two hours of make-up every day as their dreadlock wigs were fitted and their faces painted white for the 16-hour work days. During their free time they weren't allowed to sunbathe or swim.

Sifer
Errrm the cast list is only official when you see it at the end of the movie. If they are in it, then they MUST be listed there. Also - the Wachowski's would NOT create characters like that and not have Neo fight them. It would be......stupid. Why oh why do you think they hired them for their skills with weaponry and fighting?

Plasma
they are prob tryin to keep it quiet due to the popualirty of the characters! they do fight neo in the 3rd film i would xpect as they are seen by that pic in 'limbo'!!!

Sifer
This was also said by them in an interview - VERY interesting.

Adrian: "We play left and right-hand men to Morpheus' opposite - a new guy, I can't tell you his name."

Neil: "We can tell him his name."

Adrian: "It's the Mirror Vision M and M. The good M and the bad M."

Neil: "The brothers' explanation is that we're like a deleted program that will wander the Matrix forever."

VIRI-TWIN
I dont think they would let these characters go to waste like that. We obviously see them "ghost" right before the explosion, if they were dead they would have not shown that. Another thing is that when Neo is running down the hallway to get into the parking lot the twin turns around and smirks....as if to say "not this time".

That leads me to believe that the W.Brothers are building up the anticipation to a fight between neo and the twins. Besides they have unfinished business with morpheus.

GABRIEL05
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0242653/

Perhaps their information is innacurate, but I think IMDB is a reliable source.

VIRI-TWIN
I think this discussion is pretty much over. Those pictures show that the person jumping the platform has dreadlocked hair (well...looks like it at least) and has a long jacket. The articles posted and the cast has been linked right above with the addition of the new cast members...so in conclusion..I think it's safe to say they are back.

MC Mike
I think they're back, but I don't think that's one of them jumping...

-=Urot=-
The twins are not dead, because I said so! So there! stick out tongue

JediHDM
THE GREAT -=UROT=- HATH SPOKEN!!!! ALL MUST TREMBLE BEFORE HIS MIGHTY VOICE!!!!

-=Urot=-
Hehehe Damn straight!

dave123
END THIS STUPID THREAD HERE, STOP POSTING TO A POINTLESS TTHREAD

burlyman
who is Officer Wirtz played by Genevieve O'Reilly

Mist
who is this trainman? where do you guys get your pics from?
also, perhaps the wachowski bros. want to keep it secret about the twins. i dont think theyre dead. although teyre not in any trailers ive seen.....which could be as above - secret.

bjn74
And by the way,,the cast list on IMDB does have the twins...so blah...or whatever..

GABRIEL05
yeah it does

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0242653/

after Niobi's name

LilMimister006
the twins are not dead and they're gonna be in revolutions, end of story. smile

dave123
thats right lil, now no-one reply to this thread and leave it at that

Ushgarak
Ok, so definitely there is NO confirmation that the Twins are dead so the title of this thread has been discredited.

However, do NOT trust IMDB before the films is out, it is not a reliable source. Us old hands in the Star Wars area remember when some fan managed to get his own name on there as playing Anakin Skywalker.

IMDB takes reports from people like you and I for provisional info of who are in films, all they need are enough people saying the Twins are in it for them to put it up. Their lists are in NO WAY official and they have been wrong before.

ThEmoViE_gOD111
i think the pic on the first page is of one of the twins

dave123
Us old hands in the Star Wars area remember when some fan managed to get his own name on there as playing Anakin Skywalker.

lol

GABRIEL05
Like a gavel hitting an anvil...

bjn74
Yeah their in it..Id bet anything...one more post

Mist
go mimi!!!

JKozzy
*Reads name of thread*
ITS NOT TRUE!!!! mad
*leaves thread forever*

MC Mike
Haha... same here.

forumcrew
yea im done with this thread

burlyman
pointless thread

closing---closed

JKozzy
Pointless! Closing!

Happy Dance
Dancing Banana King

dave123
if only we were mods sad

JKozzy
NO DAVE! I GET LAST POST ON CLOSING!!
CLOSINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

dave123
NEVA

JKozzy
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/gun_bandana.gifhttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/giljotiini.gif
DONT MESS WITH THE KOZ
stick out tongue

dave123
last post!!!!

MC Mike
Hi, can anyone tell me the directions to Pizza Hut? stick out tongue

dave123
no

MC Mike
awww... stick out tongue

dave123
pardon?

MC Mike
Hi, oh, did I already say hi?

dave123
u did

MC Mike
That's too bad. Hi.

dave123
hello

JKozzy
Yes, for Pizza Hut Pizza, go to the File Menu, choose Exit, select "My Computer", drag it into the "Recycling Bin", empty, and Restart!
Pizza should pop out of your monitor in no time!
For a soda, please microwave your mouse for 2:30 on high.
And if need be, throw your keyboard in the fridge for the extra toppingssmile

MC Mike
Hi.

dave123
sleepy time for me...... u win
g'night

MC Mike
Awww man... no adversary?

JKozzy
C'mon, tough crowd. NOBODY found my Pizza Hut pun amusing?sad

Mist
hoozat

MC Mike
I did. I'm just being all serious like Dave. stick out tongue

Hi.

Happy Dance

Banana King says - This thread is CLOSED!

dave123
me no serious

me sleepy

MC Mike
Do YOU know how to get to Pizza Hut?

dave123
yeah, but i aint telling u big grin

MC Mike
Hi.

JKozzy
This thread really got off-topic... if I were a mod, I'd be able to really close it... I could contribute much to the society of KMC...smile *hint hint*

dave123
lol

MC Mike
lol too.

Hi, in case I doon't know you yet...

MC Mike
Omega & Forumcrew - Don't get mad at me for posting useless posts, It's no my fault! stick out tongue

The Omega
You want this closed, esteemed forumites?
I fight for you wink

Ushgarak
Seems to have become pointless- closing!

Ushgarak
Great, NOW I look stupid...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.