Who's Rooting for Ginny and Harry?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vvvrulz
It seems that there's a likelihood of Harry getting with Ginny. Personally i hate this idea !!
She seems like the annoying little sister type, and im really going against the idea of them finding their way to each other. I was originally rooting Harry and Cho on, till she got particulary annoying in the mid stages of book 5.

LilyGinnyBlack
I root for Harry and Ginny for your information, and she is not the annoying sister type, I didn't get that vibe in OotP! So, if you don't root for Harry/Cho, which was a sunk ship before it ever set sail, what ship do you ship? :?

Arwenishott
i think they should get together..............one time late at nite while harry is staying over ron's house..hmmm...

starlitegrl
i think they SHUD get together!!!!!!cant wait to c ron's reaction.......

shaber
Ron seemed quite keen on the idea.

lil_sugarplum
I would rather see harry and hermione get together. Much more interesting.

vvvrulz
Harry and Hermione !!
Nah id say that Ron and Hermione looks more likely.

frootlooplucy
yeah, all signs point to Harry and Ginny, and Ron and Hermione (and Neville and Luna) stick out tongue

airangel429
yeah i say harry/ginny and ron/hermoine......luna and neville..who knows...i am thinking one of them may get killed off in one of the next books.

LilyGinnyBlack
There are way too many clues that point to Harry/Ginny and Ron/Hermione. Also, JK said that all the clues and hints and foreshadowing was set for the main couples anyway and so Harry can't possibly get together with Luna!

airangel429
true true....harry and luna MIGHT have a fling....but for Harry its only gonna be b/c she has information about the veil.....but yeah...i think him and ginny will be together in the long run.....big grin

vvvrulz
lol.. looks like its only me that doesnt really like the thought. Oh well..

~fuoco~
yeah! i want harry and ginny to get together! i like ginny, she dosnt seem like the annoyin lil sister, she's matured alot!!

Ron and Hermoine are a must!!!

LilyGinnyBlack
Oh, yeah, and here is something that I had thought of and had posted at my Harry/Ginny board that I belong to! It is some foreshadowing here:

airangel429
not a bad theory.........that's way DEEP....but could be true...neville and luna being farthest and stuff.......b/c it would take something HUGE to make them like each other....

[Ms_dEaTh]
I can see Harry and Ginny together but I keep envisioning Ginny as Bonny Wright which is definitely not right.
It's not that she's ugly or anything, it's just that she looks so young and I kinda see her as the "redhead-bombshell-in-the-making" type.

airangel429
YEAH...that's how i see Ginny too..... b/c all the guys like her...but I am sure Ginny (bonnie) both will get older and more beautiful as the years go by. smile

LilyGinnyBlack
I picture Ginny differently than from Bonnie, BUT they picked the Perfect girl to play Ginny! big grin And I am also sure that Bonnie will become more beautiful as she gets older too! yes

XxSamanthaxX
That's an interesting theory I think. I don't think I'd ever dig that deep into something like that, but who knows, could be right.

I sure that Harry and Ginny will get togeather. And there's definatly something between Ron and Hermy. Maybe Luna and Neville... but she hasn't been hinting at them as much.

There's no way Harry and Luna will have a fling, she's not his type at all. Plus, she likes Ron. Luna is just too weird to be the 'Harry's girlfriend' type. But Ginny on the other hand..... wink

airangel429
NO..I really do think there will be a fling between Harry and Luna. He looked at her different....and I know he will want to be close to her to find out more about the veil............ big grin

BUT I do know/think that Harry and Ginny will be together for the long run. big grin

jennyanderson
Harry only fells pity for Luna, and we all know that Eowyn tried to kill herself in the battle of Gondor vs. Mordor because Aragorn only felt pity for her, not love, so there is a huge difference!

LilyGinnyBlack
I agree with jennyanderson, I don't think there will be any 'love' relationship's for Harry in the sixth book, just some friendship bonding relationships! big grin

XxSamanthaxX
No, there's no romantic vibe going on between Luna and Harry. You just want there to be, because you like Luna. Herry doesn't like her in 'that way'.

vvvrulz
lol, Harry Potter is turning into a soap.

LilyGinnyBlack
Lol! big grin I just see a strong friendship between Harry and Luna! smile

airangel429
YES I DO LIKE LUNA SAMANTHA! However...you guys aren't listening..I am not saying that Harry is gonna run off with Luna..b/c that's GINNY'S PLACE!big grin I do think he'll start looking at her differently though...BECAUSE OF THE VEIL AND THE INFO SHE CAN GIVE HIM! ITS ABOUT SIRIUS!!!

XxSamanthaxX
I still don't think their gonna be that close.

......and it is starting to sound like a soap isn't it?

vvvrulz
lol heck yeah. what have i started. i hate soaps.

airangel429
oh yeah definitely a soap.. LOL! rolling on floor laughing

XxSamanthaxX
wink It'd add some drama though. You know, Harry could start dating Ginny, Ron is dumbstruck. Can't believe his best friend is going out with his sister. But then, Harry runs off with some other chick, Ron wants to kill Harry. Hermy feels left out so she goes out with Malfoy.... drama drama drama.... haha. jk.

qwerty1
I got the impression that Ron would be OK with Harry dating his sister - but your right, it'd definately make it weird between the two of them if Harry dumped her. smile

BingaBonga
hey first of all, soaps r cool! :P.... but not for this... I don't see Harry and Ginny being a couple... I'd be weird... Harry would be going out with his best friends younger sister, his sister would be saying harry this harry that, and it would be just plain weird to be ron, i doubt that they'll get together, and truthfully, i don't even know what will happen to harry, i like cho, she seems cool, but then she can be rather b**chy, or it least in order of the pheonix... But, hey Cho could turn around, and maybe my thoughts will change on Ginny, but for now, Cho and Harry all the way...

chic_sxydiva
i think harry look at luna as a sister. someone he can relate to.

vvvrulz
RIGHT, finally someone who agrees with me, i thought it was a lost cause. I felt i was the only one who was goin for harry and cho, glad to see i aint alone !

airangel429
harry and cho are SO OVER! Sorry...but that one was killed in OOTP. Now in the end of OOTP Ron is suggesting for Ginny to choose someone better........ when him and harry are playing chess and he looks over at Harry after he says this... SOMETHING like what i just said.

So Harry/Ginny is not so out of the water after all. I still see Harry possibly having a FLING with Luna....maybe not for long....maybe even a week.... I just think they are gonna get closer b/c Harry wants to know more about the veil and she has the info!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.