Which gameboy do you own or was your first?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

My first and only gameboy was gameboy pocket

slayer
I had 1e but my friend left it in the rain and it broke. I currently own a Gameboy advance but i think Sp's r much better. I'm not gonna get 1 though cause if u get this thing u can play em on Gamecube.

crazy_c
I have a game boy colour

Lord_Andres
what is the gameboy sp?

the newest addition to the gameboy family. It has a different setup than previous ones-the screen folds and opens

royal_jester
Sega gamegear was way before its time so I dont think sega should be there.

thorncrawler
come one people you cant beat the original, i mean sure it didn't have colour but look at the time it was the greatist thing since sliced bread it was just as enjoyable as anyonther console around at the time now look at things hum let get a cr*ppy little thing with very little games or t console that has increadable grafics and can play dvd's etc

mah
Had the original first. Then Color, then Advanced.

BackFire
I have SP

plenTpak52
I had a Sega GameGear. Sonic RULES!!

I want to get an SP though

BackFire
I have a Gamegear as well.

gamegear was awesome, i never had one myself but i wanted one so much when i was 6 and all my friends had it...ah the memories

LindsIsTightK
I remember when I was in the fifth grade my friend had the old generic Gameboy and he used to play it all the time on the bus. I told him if he let me borrown it for a month I would give him a kiss. evil face

Needless to say, I got the Gamboy for awhile, but there was never a kiss.

i feel bad for your friend

movie_freak
deifinately the oringinal Gameboy

mr.marvel
i was given a gameboy(original)for my 4th birthday.then i got an sp on my 17th birthday.pretty big gap.

mr.marvel
and i have a blue game gear

JKozzy
I love my Sega Game Gear... the Sonic games can't be beat, excellent device. Battery chugger, but that's why we buy AC Adapters wink

Darth Revan
I had the original first. I think I still have it, somewhere around here... Then I got a GameBoy color, then a GameBoy advance, and now I have the flip-screen kind.

SaTsuJiN
first was original.. much too big... I currently have SP ^^

sith_darth_jay
i have an Advance, but i must say gamegear was awesome

SnakeEyes
my first was the ORIGINAL, oh yeah baby!
Now i have the Gameboy advanced.

WindDancer
The original was my first one (I don't care much for the color or advance)

Robo-Chocobo
i had the original gameboy...my brother dumped it on me when he got a blue gamegear...hahahaaha..i boosted my collection to almost 30 games, then got color first when it came out, then advance the week it came out.

my bro's sega ate batteries so fast....he regreted eer giving me my gameboy. Man those things are so durable...(gameboy)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.