Any EMINEM fans out there?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SWSsuperfan
thumb up he's cool, an excelent hip hop artist!
i do like his music alot!
He's kinda cute in that photo! embarrasment

SWSsuperfan
No One? confused

slayer
he's ok

Punker69
hey

Punker69
hey isnt this weird this forum was at the last page and now its on the front.hehehehehe

claidisa_felton
yeh he is an amazing artist

punkyhermy
i think he is an excellent raper
and i just love his raps!

Evy_O
Yeap, Lose Yourself is fantastic big grin

forumcrew
hes a lyrical genious

babe182
iluv eminem he is so awesome!!!

babe182
and he is so hot!

steely balls
hes coo

shortieSarah07
i like eminem, hes cool

Freddy_vs_Jason
I hate eminem!!!!!!!!!!!! his songs are sooooooooooooo bad!!!! anything that bad should have his adams apple torn out!!! hes not even that good looking!! i hate all his music.

babe182
i bet you only sayu hate his music cuz ur parents dont let u listen to it.

eleveninches
He's super cool.

babe182
yes.. yes he is

punkyhermy
love his raps and he's lyrics and videos are also cool!
i don no why i didn like him b4
oh well now i do
i love eminem!!!!!!!!!

babe182
u didnt like him before? seriously!! who cannt not like him! iwas totally obsessed wit him and lotr last year.. ask me nething about either one of them!

OBloommyday
eminem is okay but i just think he likes fame more than music. dr Dre help him alot so i think Eminem should always be thankful to him.

silver_tears
Unlike some people I have a free choice to listen to who I want roll eyes (sarcastic)
I dislike Eminem because he uses his fame to promote himself and get himself out of tight spots. Some songs however are enjoyable, but he himself bothers me alot. I never did like him because he seems like an airhead to me, and a one hit wonder.

But I do like Lose Yourself, and Without Me, the video for Without Me is very funny laughing out loud

babe182
yeah Dr Dre did help him out but dont u listen to eminem's lyrics .. its always about how dre helped him and he coodnt go newhere without him.. and eminem made 50cent and D12 and him are like together!

Eclipse
Yup.....I luv Eminem!

heen68
eminem is so cool and funny.

babe182
yes i no. hes so himself..and cares nothing what people think.. and im glad hes like that cuz hes a nice guy once you think about it

Kes
He's hardly a one hit wonder...all his songs are hits. laughing
He is quite good, his rimes are ace, he has won grammys and an Oscar. However his songs are pretty much about him which is annoying messed
Dr.Dre did help him but Eminem writes his own songs. Dre was just a famous guy with a label that gave him a chance and ppl listen because Dre listened.

babe182
huh?

Kes
Which part didnt you understand?

punkyhermy
ya isnt that wat makes him original.....
writing about himself
besides he is lucky to have a past he can write on....
he rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kes
Well maybe ...but he is too full of himself. He should try criticizing society without using himself

silver_tears
oh yea he has a past, but bitching about it in every song now that he's a multi millionaire is a bit much stick out tongue

babe182
well it doesnt matter wat hes doing hes hott and has got alot of fame and is like a trillionaire

JKozzy
Eminem sucks... period. All I hear is a blaring beat and an annoying high-pitched voice screaming curses at me every other second. This is not music to me.

babe182
well it seems to be music.. so wether u wanna except that is ur problem...

JKozzy
I just stated my humble opinion, no need to get defensive, babe.

babe182
i didnt really get offensive.. isaid the truth

JKozzy
No, that's your opinion. First off, I said defensive, not offensive, get your vocabulary straight. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. Mine is that 'rappers' like "Fiddy Cent" and "Eminem" are trash talking stars with no talent, and yours is that you like them. There's no truth in your opinions. Truth is defined as "A statement proven to be or accepted as true." which is a definition it definetly does not fit.

babe182
get my vocabulary straight? i cannt believe u just said that. and if u are gunna dis them then take it somewhere else!

Kes
babe and JKozzy cut it out!

babe182
cut wat out?

Kes
That argument!

babe182
sorry...

babe182
has neone heard his new song wit D12? 'my band'?

pipschick
I think Eminem is great....i just love his lyrics...and he's nice looking too stick out tongue i love 8 mile also..have it on DVD.

babe182
me too.. i luvthat movie..and i have all on his CD's.. the new D12 cd is coming out on April 27th!!

Caribbean_Chick
yea he's so hot in that music video!!!!I used to be the hugest fan of his.. but then he was just kind of disappeard from the face of the earth for a whilestick out tongue but now he's back and I still like him, just not as much as I used to

babe182
ive always liked him .. and hes always gunna be great even wen hes dead.. no other white rapper made it that far
and have u seen the movie 8mile.. that was so awesome ..its oneofmy fav movies.

Caribbean_Chick
yea it's really cool.. my Dad is a bigger fan of him then I amstick out tongueso he bought me the movie for Christmasyes lol he's so cute in that movie, I love it when he raps to Sweet Home Alabama

hobbit_lover
I"ve never seen 8 mile but i like eminem is cool i love the song "my band" by D12 funny stuff

dragonpisces272
i think hes okay...i like his singing more than his acting though...
hobbit lover>i saw that nucking futs thing on a t-shirt lol...

babe182
ya lol..that was funny.. but the las like showdown thing he does b4 he is champ is really good.! i could never of thought of something like that.. it so awesome!

babe182
i think that eminem should do more movies and more tours and get out there..no1 can really escape him.. people i no hate him but everytime one of his songs come on they know it and they have seen 8 mile. i think they are just faking that they dontlike him.. like wat did he do to you .. and they like his songs cuz then they woodnt know them...

LoneWolf
Eminem is the ONLY rap I listen to and I love his music... He (in my opinion) is not really good looking but yeah, I really like his music yes

babe182
do you like.. 50 cent.. g-unit.. dr. dre.. or D12 since they are like together and all?

spikes baby gal
Hi does any one here like eminem or 50 cent? I like Eminem's new song (the chicks don't even know the name of my band but when i blow the'll now that I'll be there man and thereall over me like they wonna hold hands all because i'm the lead singer of my band!

Pirate_Girly
I Like Eminem and 50 cent both. But eminem is better. I think he has awesome music and his new song with D12 "My Band" is awesome.

clavis9495
yeah hes cool..

Pirate_Girly
Yep smile

me15
yeah!!! well, maybi not as a person, be his cute and i like his music

Pirate_Girly
Yeah. Same here. He has a bad attitude but he really cares for his daughter.

spikes baby gal
ID have to agree with babe 182 cause he is super hot. well i kinda have to like hime cause i posted this!!!

rupertsgurl4eva
i like his song "My Band".

babe182
yeah eminem is the greatest!! i got the new D12 cd!! its awesome!i recomend it!!!!!!!

babe182
sohas anyone got that CD??

unibrow
does anyone know if eminem has 2 kids cuz in his new music video there r two little girls?

Morning_Glory
I'm quickly saying I hate eminem

RogueGambitdare
He's cool.

Morning_Glory
no he's not! eat

charmedFairy
Originally posted by unibrow
does anyone know if eminem has 2 kids cuz in his new music video there r two little girls?

2 daughters, hailey and laney(sp)

Morning_Glory
embarrasment he has ONE daughter - Hailey and a neice that he has custody of Laney... embarrasment dont ask me how I know this...ugh!!!!!!!

charmedFairy
blink

Morning_Glory
I know...slap me...embarrasment

so embarassing

charmedFairy
ok who careseat

Morning_Glory
you do

KillTheLight
eww at everything in this thread

Morning_Glory
no expression ... eewww to you

KillTheLight
ewwwwww no expression

Morning_Glory
yummmmytyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

KillTheLight
you lover eminem he's your life no expression

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by KillTheLight
I lover eminem he's my life no expression I want to dance with his boogies

uh huh

KillTheLight
confused okie confused

Morning_Glory
cry Im dying my hair blonde because of David biyatch!!!!!!!!

mad

durrrrrrrrrr

KillTheLight
cry..I should have guessed

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by KillTheLight
I love Eminem biyatch! I am having his love child... and you are so jealous! I am going to name my new baby Zinga Zango DOoooo

baby

KillTheLight
shock

Jackie Malfoy
(Raises her hand)I love that guy.He is one cute and talent raper!The movie "Eight Miles" sucked through.JM

Legoluv
nope..not a fan..srry,i like enya and annie lennox and other celtic artists smile god i am so pure

charmedFairy
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
you do

do not confused

Legoluv
...........................MONKEY PENIS! laughing out loud

charmedFairy
confused

Legoluv
......................or not.

Ace Aku BAll888
yeh i like him i have his music smile cool

KillTheLight
no expression

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by charmedFairy
do not confused
you do eek!

charmedFairy
ignorance is a virtueno expression

Morning_Glory
nah uh no2

charmedFairy
blink

Morning_Glory
balloon have a balloon smile

charmedFairy
beer

Morning_Glory
no not a beer... a balloon balloon

charmedFairy
beertongue_ss

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
(Raises her hand)I love that guy.He is one cute and talent raper!The movie "Eight Miles" sucked through.JM

hes a talented actor, but is only movie sucked? and i wouldnt accuse people of being rapists like that

Morning_Glory
he is going to have another movie...no expression he;s not a bad actor but he's a horrible person and just another product

LondonTown
Eminem I hate that little blonde Jackass! Why you ask?
1: Racist
2: Encore was crap
3: He dresses in drag and thats supposed to be funny?
4: He tries to be a gangsta when it suits him (see Gatman and Robbin')

Morning_Glory
^ very well said yes

KillTheLight
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
^ dont talk about my future husband that way cry.He's my world I just got a new tatoo of his face on my face..I look so beautiful..in_love

no expression

charmedFairy
MG you got a tatto of eminem on your faceblink tsk tsk tsk shame on you.

KillTheLight
i know..some people are so obsessed..eat

Morning_Glory
totally

charmedFairy
right oeat

KillTheLight
uh huh ...eat

Morning_Glory
confused

KillTheLight
floating your boat..boat....dance

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
hes a talented actor, but is only movie sucked? and i wouldnt accuse people of being rapists like that

Who is accusing him?jm confused

Morning_Glory
huh

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
Who is accusing him?jm confused

You left out a P in rapper.

Legoluv

charmedFairy
it was obvious it was rapper messed

alic88
can anyone tell me about other white rappers that are good OR better than eminem? so i can listen to them and judge for myself, because it has been said by a lot of rap critics that eminem is no where close to the best "white rapper" in the world

joeykangaroo
Originally posted by slayer
he's ok
hes not ok..he rocksss, and yeh a tad cute :d

joeykangaroo
Originally posted by LondonTown
Eminem I hate that little blonde Jackass! Why you ask?
1: Racist
2: Encore was crap
3: He dresses in drag and thats supposed to be funny?
4: He tries to be a gangsta when it suits him (see Gatman and Robbin')
but i agree encore wernt gd

Afro Cheese
Originally posted by alic88
can anyone tell me about other white rappers that are good OR better than eminem? so i can listen to them and judge for myself, because it has been said by a lot of rap critics that eminem is no where close to the best "white rapper" in the world
El-p, Aesop Rock, Eyedea, Slug, Ill Bill, Sabac, Sage Francis, Copywrite, John Smith, Pip Skid, bunch of others that I can't think of at the moment. I'm not really a fan of Sage Francis or Copywrite but a lot of people say they're better than Eminem.

hh?
why does the mc have to be white?

Afro Cheese
Cause a black rapper being better than Eminem doesn't prove he's not the best white rapper..

bordom
I like Em's music... but I have to admit that "Encore" totally went downhill... and there's lots of black and white rappers that are way better then Eminem, but lots of people don't know that they are really good cause the media puts the spotlight on Eminem and Dre, and all those FAMOUS rappers.... I think that they need to take the light off of Em and all those kinds of rappers.... but that's just my opinion... embarrasment

NicktheBassist
Originally posted by SWSsuperfan
thumb up he's cool, an excelent hip hop artist!
i do like his music alot!
He's kinda cute in that photo! embarrasment

No... no *hits on the nose with news paper*

Doubledee90
HE IS SO WICKED BAD!!! AAAAAAAAAAA!! I HATE IM WITH PASSION ALONG WITH ANY OTHER RAP! (though there is a little respect for him being poor and rising up) but still I hate RAP!

long pig
infinite and SSLP was good. The rest of his shit sucks out loud.
Encore is horrible.

I don't care if he's racist or not, his new music is shit.

cad
well im not a big fan of rap and RnB but i do like eminem and 2 pac, but i dont realy like any other raper's yeah i like him.

hh?
Originally posted by Doubledee90
HE IS SO WICKED BAD!!! AAAAAAAAAAA!! I HATE IM WITH PASSION ALONG WITH ANY OTHER RAP! (though there is a little respect for him being poor and rising up) but still I hate RAP!

ignorance roll eyes (sarcastic)

hh?
Originally posted by cad
well im not a big fan of rap and RnB but i do like eminem and 2 pac, but i dont realy like any other raper's yeah i like him.

the stuff you see on television and hear on the radio is not real hip hop. thats fake commercial shit that the media sells to make millions. thats not talent, and once again thats not hip hop.

if u wanna listen to real hip hop, send me a pm.

ickeris2003
eminem rocks his music is cool

hh?
eminem sucks, and u dont know shit big grin

ickeris2003
your just jealous stick out tongue

hh?
of what laughing out loud

ickeris2003
just...

hh?
no expression

eminem= garbage

ickeris2003
I dont respect him as an artist because he really trashes people I just enjoy his music. I dont buy his cds,movies etc but Im not a big fan just of his music only but yes there are better arists out their instead of him

Darth Revan
Originally posted by Doubledee90

Eminem grew up in the suburbs. yes

hh?
"ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
two steps on the borderline
anything closer will kiss the nine"
- ODB

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.