who wants a banner

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

simpson
right i have seen a lot of posts about people wanting banners i can make them so if you want one post here i need to know what colours you want or any pics you want and what you want somw writing to say
but please before you ask me to do some work make sure you have your own hosting account!!!
I CAN NOT HOST BANNERS FOR YOU I WILL ONLY DO THAT IN EMERGENCIES!!!!!
Thanks
Simpson

Treehuggerjanie
mesa need one!just something black and very gothic if you can.Pleassseee!ive been asking people for ages!

simpson
do you want black with any other colours or pics?

Treehuggerjanie
could you make it so the background is like a graveyard?like a cemetry or summat?im a goth you see!Could you write
"Gothic Janie"?

Banoffee
wafflewswafflewswaffles

Treehuggerjanie
yes dear.

simpson
sure

Treehuggerjanie
Thankyou!*hugs*

clavis9495
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Treehuggerjanie
hiya clavis.Im not really an argumentative person.jp is just harsh though

simpson
i cant create banners just yet because theres something wrong with the graphics program i am trying to fix it!!!!

h0ck3yh0rr0r
sad

simpson
i am trying to fix it it will be back in business soon!!!!!! smile smile

clavis9495
hehehehe that's a good thing right?

Treehuggerjanie
dont worry bout it

simpson
i will soon be taking more requests smile smile

must_kill_Santa
mesa

genral zink
Dunno.

simpson
this is for h0ck3yh0rr0r
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/only1super/viewing/rapmuzikbanner.jpg
cool enough for ya?
you will have to host it yourself because it will have to be removed from the net!!!
good luck
hope ya like it!!!!!!

must_kill_Santa
mesamesa

simpson
i am just downloading a new and better graphics program

sauron
can you make me one please, with a sort of background like everything is dead (like them pics of burnt forests) and can it hav sauron on the front

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.