Phoe's Harry Potter Game - General Discussion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
Please post ideas, suggestions, worries, queries, anything! I'd like to know what people want from the game etc.

airangel429
OK...we need to know who is teaching what.....who the prefects and heads of houses are.......we need to find out who is on what time in their country.........

EVERYONE NEEDS TO UNDERSTAND THAT DUMBLEDORE IS GONE AND THAT HARRY/RON/HERMOINE ARE OUT OF SCHOOL!! big grin

Sorry for caps...just wanted to EMPHASIZE this...from reading some of the character descriptions...they have ron, hermy and harry in them...as to if they do or dont like them......

We need to figure out what our BATTLE is going to be.........like who's the bad guy...or what thing is our story gonna be based from.... smile

JUST IDEAS.........

airangel429
PHOE...are we gonna start rpg'ing? are we gonna have threads for certain classes or are we just gonna tie it all together.

airangel429
Dear Students,

As we are in our first day back at Hogwart's I need each and everyone of you to please state what year you are in. I know that not every single one of you are in the 6th and 7th years. I need those in the elder years to watch out for our 1st years. I need all prefects to PM me which house they are in.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Sincerely,
Lady Frost-Hogwart's Head Mistress

Tela<3sHaldir
Sonia's in fifth year.

tigereyes456
Li a Sixth's year! WHOOOO go number six!

FallingBlue
Will's a sixth year

tigereyes456
i was thinking that Harry Potter can be minster of magic so that some how or something he ends up being a target by who ever ends up being evil and the rest go and try to save him or somwthing?

airangel429
WHOSE GONNA BE A 1ST, 2ND, 3RD OR 4TH YEAR.......... EVERYONE CAN'T BE IN THE SAME YEAR.............. THOUGH MOST WILL...BUT NOT EVERYONE! big grin

Schizo_n_me
Bob Jobs is a first year smile

Sylvannas
My character, Karen Caramein, is also in the first year. Mostly because I don't know a alot about harry potter...

Fallin Angel
6th year

Arrow600
My character Arrow is in her 7th year. yes wink

airangel429
K

airangel429
THAT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA (SORRY FOR CAPS...)

Arrow600
(I can't edit my post) I meant Arrow was in her 6th year. big grin

silver_tears
6th big grin

Schizo_n_me
Jenny Smith is a 5th year...

airangel429
k where are my 1st and 2nd years

airangel429
Phoe...so what is our main plot going to be? We could always say maybe that Draco Malfoy has started going around and kidnapping all the muggle born children and that the school's new mission would be to find out where he is keeping the children and to have a rescue mission....also to find a way to shut his operating system down....??? \

Also Miss Hubert is going to be our UNORDINARY student. Tela(something is her character's controller). Her student can start fires with her eyes...SIMILIAR to Lady Frost's...so Lady Frost will be teaching her lessons on how to control it........... (WHAT'S YOUR OPINION PHOE..ON THIS?)

THESE ARE JUST THOUGHTS AND IDEAS! big grin

Schizo_n_me
Bob Jobs is a Hufflepuff....and a 1st year as I previously stated.

airangel429
MY BAD! SORRY...THANX! big grin

airangel429
Hey everyone. I wanted us to have a thread for ideas to discuss the plot and which way our game should go. We need some ideas...even of how to make it more fun or interesting.........it seems like our game is dying down...we don't want that DO WE???? sad

Phoe and I were discussing earlier that probably by next week we will get more into a specific topic.

Tiger's character is a seer as it was written in the thread.

She's the one who will know what she sees.....but we need to discuss it all so that it doesn't get all jumbled up.

Phoe and I were thinking of having something come up...possibly something that Tiger's character will see....and then we will have a MISSION to conquer it once and for all..with WHATEVER it takes.

GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACK!!!! big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

Ushgarak
If you can give me a broad idea of what you are trying to achieve in the game, then I can give you sime tips.

tigereyes456
ok so i'm going no where but i thought maybe since some mentioned having draco malfoy going around taken muggle childrenwe coiuld use him as our evil guy, then well he could rebell against HArry potter or minster harry potter and well we end having to save harry or something, but i would like to have my character sort of be the seer you know!

airangel429
I know we are going to deal with some sort of evil.....

Ushgarak
Well, ok, so why not discuss the sort of evil you want to fight? A good first question would be- is it an evil IN school or out of school? In the books, the first two were in-school evils (though with connections to the outside world), whilst the second two were about outisde things coming in. What would you prefer?

airangel429
Ok, I know that Arrow and Tela both are having their character's with unique scars...we can't have that. We aren't following the harry potter style. However.......maybe they could have a mark(like a death eater mark) for being loyal to Malfoy(if we GO with this) for helping him find all the mudbloods and capturing them for him.........

I NEED SOME INPUT FROM YOU ALL!! PLEASE....THIS IS OUR GAME WE NEED TO MAKE IT GOOD AND FUN!!!!! big grin

Arrow600
My character isen't going to support Malfoy in any way, shape, or form. Especailly because my character's sister is working at Hogwarts for sicurity reasons.

Tela<3sHaldir
As I've explained Sonia has a birthmark not a scar and it doesn't have any powers, plus birthmarks are very common.

Arrow600
Air angel I'll scratch the scar idea and think of somthing else unique. Just say the word and it's gone. cool

Kai_Haider
Kai is a 6th Year smile

airangel429
i think something else unique would be better...we don't want to stick to the EXACT things that were in the books....but we'll follow the guidelines...does that make sense.

we all need to come into agreement about what our MAIN GOAL for the story is gonna be....

tigereyes456
TO SAVE SOME FAMOUS PERSON LIKE HARRY OR LADY MYRANDA FROST!!!!!!

Schizo_n_me
Who's Myranda Frost? Is that like the headmistresses sister or somethin? confused

tigereyes456
the headmistress isn't it? or maybe i'm lost!

Kai_Haider
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by shaber
Who thinks that the Dementors might attempt to invade Hogwart's by means of a secret path which they discovered whilst commissioned there by the ministry... ?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
Umbridge will assuredly return - this time in Voldemort's control! Grrrr I HATE that evil hag!

quote:
As I've already stated, I think that the Dementors will attack Hogwart's via a secret path and be repelled by DA. Umbridge will return, once again as a villlain

From the thread "Book Six - Official Thread", I think we sould use his idead. smile That would kick ass.

tigereyes456
Umbridge would either be dead by now or really too old to do anything sorry!

Kai_Haider
How long after the books is this???

Kai_Haider
I think we sould reinstate the DA and have DADA for Wizard vs. Monster training and the DA for Wizard vs. Wizard Training smile

airangel429
This is based on AFTER the 7th year. That's why Voldemort would be dead and Harry, Ron, Neville, Hermy would all be out of school.

We need a NEW evil to fight. It's based on Hogwart's but of out OWN UNIQUE CREATIONS!!! big grin

Schizo_n_me
How bout Bob Jobs? wink No seriously! Maybe she has some deep undiscovered evil.....*shrugs*

airangel429
Hrmmm....that could possibly be something........... we really need some input from the FABULOUS PHOENIX...who is currently MIA! big grin

Kai_Haider
What do you think about the DA thing?

Kai_Haider
Can i make another char? I think we should have a slytherin student.

airangel429
we've had 3 slytherins that were sorted...just dont know where they went to???? Its Magic and Phoe do the sorting..HOWEVER...I am going to ask them if I can start sorting b/c I am online more than they are.

airangel429
anyone have any ideas on how to make this better?

Schizo_n_me
Maybe if we PM and email everyone who joined in the beginning they'll get off they butts and play...

airangel429
We need to come to a group decision about working towards a main event...or plot............

tigereyes456
ok
i've been saying that we should have malfoy be the bad guy adn we have to do something to stop him. Li being the seer and who ever else is important...sorry i don't remember who!
I think we shoudl all come up with ideas and vote on which one we like best then if they tie phoe should combind them to make a master plot!!!

Schizo_n_me
What so Bob can't be the main evil? sad Well what if Bob was related to Malfoy or something?

Kai_Haider
I think Kai should be the main evil. evil face
No one would think it was him. stick out tongue

Schizo_n_me
Yeah he's just a dude from the house where MOST evil dudes come from roll eyes (sarcastic) .... Bob on the other hand......is a Hufflepuff....

tigereyes456
yah bob would be good!

airangel429
yeah............hrmmmmm....let me talk to Phoenix and see what she says....she hasn't been playing much lately and I really think Its Magic is gonna be gone for awhile...its just a hunch though.......

Ushgarak
Poor Phoenix is incredibly stressed and busy and not 100% well right now and has been unable to give her game the attnetion it deserves, which is why it has been waning somewhat. I am sure if those of you interested in playing bear with her in this time then, come the New Year, perhaps, things will pick up.

In the meantime, I am sure you will want to keep things as neat and tidy and ready to pick up again for her as you can until she returns. Phoe was speaking to me about reducing the number of threads the Potter game was taking up. We never got around to discussing that further but this is a good idea for several reasons:

1. It takes up too much room. I am not going to lecture too much on this seeing as my own Matrix game has spread, Smith-like- throughout the RP area like some virus, but all the threads have good and sueful purpose and furthermore the actualy PLAYING takes place in about four threads at most.

2. It gets confusing. It can become hard to find threads, especially those that have scrolled down onto the second page, and this can lead to important elements of gameplay being neglected. People may also be not sure about where to go at what time.

3. It diffused the game. Community spirirt is important to such games and it kind of loses out if people are spread over too many threads. Split threads can work well- but in moderation!

I have already wiped out a load of threads that were either defunct or set up without Phoe's permission. This does not mean they were total watses of time- though none were being used- but it reflects the fact that the priority at this point is to get the game- and the RP section!- looking neater, tidier and more coherent.

I think everything is looking tighter right now, but Phoe's unfortunate absence does mean that parts of the game conked out at an inconvenient time. Now, are there any ways I can help with keeping the game running? I am sure some of the people Phoe enlisted to help her run things are still here; talk with me, folks!

Ushgarak
If Potter players could read and contribute to this thread it would be appreciated, thanks!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f41/t21470.html

airangel429
I am still here =) I have just been EXTREMELY BUSY with work...plus the holidays...sorry =(!!!

I agree..we do have alot of threads.....for the classes and dormitory areas though that is understandable....and offices

its_magic
im back now and ready to give 110% and i agree there r to many threads but myself and airangel have been doing our best to keep the game in good working order but if possible ask phoe if she could lend myself and airangel the moderators role until she is back in action just an idea no probs if not possible.

DracotheDragon
I want to join the HP threads, how do I join in? PM me and let me know. Thx.

Phoenix
if you or angel want anything deleted when I'm not here, just ask Ush. I trust both of you, so I give you complete free rein! ((although I'm sure Ush will discipline you if you misbehave!)) I should be back for a while soon ((Chrimbo hols in a week and a half)), then back properly in late jan, early feb. I'll still try to manage a coupla hours a week at the mo.

Phoenix
create a character, PM it too me, then I can give you permission to play

DracotheDragon
K.

its_magic
cool im fine with that i will organise sumthin with angel

airangel429
that's good with me too! big grin Like I said...things have been crazy and we have a chemical warfare excercise this coming week...so I wont be on much next week if they pretend to blow us up or seomthing..........

I do want this game to progress and have a main focus!!!

its_magic
thats cool i get to return the favour i wont be doing anything so i will be on here heaps

Ushgarak
Airangel, that is the best reason for a an RPer around here to be busy that I ever heard!

its_magic
yeah i know it also sounds really cool to lol

Kai_Haider
What ever we do to the plot I think Kai should be on the evil side. evil face evil face evil face

Kai_Haider
Did you read his bio he's suppossed to be a realy nice guy...

Schizo_n_me
Well thats good. Yeah, then the two most friendly, innocent students have to somehow turn evil... we'll have to think on that.

its_magic
yes it does make 4 a good twist

airangel429
OK...so what's so evil about him????

remember tiger is the one that has been having dreams about things that happen so maybe she could have some insight....ALSO...

Terra is a slytherin student who has been having nightmares.....so maybe Kai has an evil about him that he does not yet realize but it could be affecting Terra......

if any of that makes sens?

Schizo_n_me
nnnnno, not really.

tigereyes456
they're not dreams they're prophecys. nad yah it does. good idea but i think that umm maybe if it was a ffecting how everyone is and the school nad how it runs then maybe it would be more involvement for everyone.

Kai_Haider
I Think Kai, Bob, and Terra should go to all out war with the rest of the school. evil face

Schizo_n_me
roll eyes (sarcastic) Then Kai and Terra hook up and have evil little brats who love their 'Aunt Bob' and the whole world is ruled by them and their evil little fam! wink

Kai_Haider
LoL

airangel429
LOL........isn't bob a hufflepuff though?

airangel429
its magic wants to set up a deulling competition...the first person who was chosen is Kai....IF he accepts to do so.............

anyone else interested?????

I think we can have Kai as that guy that all the girls want.....he's cool, relaxed, cute...etc....but deep inside there is this darkness to him that he wants to release SO BADLY that maybe he is struggling with it and then the darkness takes over him and he starts being REALLY evil.......

just an idea..... however he is VERY talented with the dark arts.... maybe b/c he has a hidden skill for bad magic?

WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK.....WELL SPEAK UP!!!

airangel429
TRUST ME ITS NOT....... especially when you are sucking on a rubber gas mask............shitey!!!!!!

It's only day #2...... it was quiet yesterday and today...so I can expect we'll get blown up, have casualties and injured people tomorrow (all simulated to prepare us for the real thing of course)

Schizo_n_me
Yes Bob is a Hufflepuff. big grin And those are evry good ideas.

Phoenix
Guys, now we've all got used to each other and got into the swing of things, the game is really gonna start. I'll give you 'til new year to finish off all the stuff your up to, then we are shutting all the threads except a main Hogwarts thread and a sorta adventure((eg. outside hogwarts)) thread.

Questions? Comments? post 'em here!

Phoenix
My darlings, If there are enuf interested we can have a dueling club... we tried one a while back, but not enough people kept interest...

Phoenix
Read the Plot discussion thread ....

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=862231#post862231

Phoenix
I particularly like the Malfoy as big evil idea...

Phoenix
Please read my dears...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=862236#post862236

Phoenix
what ideas do we have my dears?

maybe Malfoy is related to voldie?

tigereyes456
uumm i interested in dueling. and maybe Kai could end up being the one Li saw in her prophecy.

tigereyes456
well yah good idea there are too many threads.

Kai_Haider
airangel429 that's sounds cook i'ld so do that smile

airangel429
Tiger...YES...Kai can be the one that you saw in your prophecy.......AND maybe Kai is the one that Lavi's character, Terra, is having nightmares about.......

Kai_Haider
What prophecy?

airangel429
I'll pm you the link when I find out where she had posted it......ACTUALLY...I believe it is towards the last page in the hospital wing thread...I will bump it up.

airangel429
okay so are we keeping the classes that are going...potions, transfig & DA??

I noticed the houses aren't getting used very much and neither is the great hall.

I think we should have a hogsmead trip soon.

ALSO...the malfoy idea is GREAT!! However maybe Draco has Kai under the imperious curse and he is helping him....since Kai is this nice guy that EVERY GIRL likes and every teacher can't help but like him b/c he's a good student........... yea know........

Well yeah...we could have Draco as the heir of slytherin........and since Kai's in slytherin...he'd have to have someone in the school to do some of his deeds for him............ then we have TIGER's char. LI as the seer AND LAVIERA'S char. has been having nightmares...so maybe those nightmares are caused from Kai??? Since they both are in slytherin... maybe somehow something has gotten into her mind?????

airangel429
oh and the headmistresses office too.... we should keep that.... it won't be used THAT much...but it still serves a purpose

airangel429
do we wanna keep the house points??

Kai_Haider
Sure it can be him evil face

Schizo_n_me
What about Bob?

airangel429
I DUNNO YET......we can't have EVERYONE...being special...... maybe bob can be the hero...........since of course the character is the littlest and youngest

airangel429
PHOE I DONT NEED THIS THREAD ANYMORE!

airangel429
ALSO...SONIA HUBERT can start fires with her eyes......maybe this can be a benefit for us....she's a ravenclaw....??

Luna150
my character is called solar and she is realy highly strung and because people think she is a head case i think its would be a good idea if poepl start to think SHE is the bad guy *even tho she isn't*

Schizo_n_me
Bob to the rescue!!! ......hmmm, I like it! wink

Luna150
solar kindle is a 5th year

Trickster
Can I join?

Fire
nice going phoe

Ushgarak
Contact Phoe, Trickster. Don't panic if she does not reply at once; she is very busy right now!

airangel429
I say that b/c Bob is a Hufflepuff...and Hufflepuff's are VERY LOYAL! =)

Luna: that is a good idea....maybe she could be a disgruntled head case or something............she'll need some other kind of tick to her that will make others think she is up to no good.............. maybe Kai can even be setting your character up to make is LOOK like she did things she didn't and then with the whole head case/clueless thing it will tie in???

Luna150
yea that would be cool. i posted all the details about my character on the other thread

airangel429
ok luna you are in hufflepuff....bob jobs is in hufflepuff too...... she will be the one that comes to the rescue...FOR EVERYONE....... then you are the decoy bad person....and then KAI is the BAD GUY....and terra is having nightmares caused by Kai's evilness. Kai is under the imperious curse put on him by DRACO MALFOY.......and then Li is the one who has the preminisions about Kai and his prophecy.....then Sonia will back Kai (b/c she comes from an EVIL family) Jenny, Will, and Aerie will help Miss Jobs and aid in the rescue in the end.

HOW DOES ALL THAT SOUND PHOE????

Phoenix
I'll have a proper look through it all at the weekend - My next lesson starts in five minutes

airangel429
most of that all hasn't been written into the game yet...their just bouncing ideas that people have thrown in.

Luna150
That sounds very good. So kai is really evil but is just under the imperius curse? And when they realize solar is innocent can she help save ermmmm who are we saving?

Luna150
An idea for futher developement. Because bob is the only other person in hufflepuff and is a 1st year Solar could be pretective of her so when people start to suspect her bob's is the only person who thinks it isn't her thus finds out its kai. I dunno the how or the whys or the when's for the wheres but just a thought

Fallin Angel
hmmm interesting

Trickster
What are you doing this exercise for? School? It does sound cool though.

Ushgarak
AA lives in a USAF airforce base in Germany.

tigereyes456
nad will ends up being the target in the end and don't we all help in the aid nad saving the person. how about if the real target was the new minister HArry but failed and will tries to save him and ...such.. i'll explain more later.

airangel429
Fallen Blue hasn't been playing as much as Kai has...so that's why I put him kinda in a general category...........

The main target could be Harry....maybe Kai is after Harry..........being that Draco put the imperious curse on Kai before he came to Hogwarts..............

tigereyes456
sure sounds good so should i change my prophecy a bit then.....nad make the person that was hit Aerie or sumthing?

Fallin Angel
Huh, someone hit my character?

Trickster
oh. cool? i suppose...

Trickster
Just out of interest, although I don't know if I am playing yet, can i forward a plot line?

Okay, since everyone wants Kai to be the big evil guy, he can be. I just don;t think he should be under the imperius curse. I'm sure that if he was the sorting hat would have noticed, as would one of the teachers. Maybe Kai is good friends with Malfoy(or someone like him) and was told about a room where the Slytherins used to go hang out in. Then he goes there, with owever many other wvil people you have, and finds a source of great power that Dumbledore didn't tell Frost about. Whatever the source is, the three(?) use it to charge themselves with power and wreak havoc at the duelling comp, beating everyone. Then in a quidditch match somethig attacks from the forbidden forest, under their control. An evil thing rises from the source(wich i reckon should be a basin) and takes command of them. it tells them to kill mudbloods, and they do/try to do.

The good side reckon its whoever you want, and then the bob person finds out the truth, sees them during a ceremony, whatever, and gathers together some others for a massive fight in the grounds, or the library.

The evil people havent got absoulute power, just when they're in the room. They only do the duelling after a night of ceremony where they drain the basin of a lot of its power, letting the bonds holding the creature weaken. And when they take control of the creature/s in the forest it weakens it enough to let it free, but not leave the room. So the evil people have to free it.

Whadya all think?

tigereyes456
whoa conplicated but neat.... nad no one hit your character....ideas here....nad li's prophecy now has to change nad aerie was a sugestion to take will's place.

Trickster
So anyway. What do you think of my idea?
I haven't named names cos I dont know whos playing. And I havent put myself in, cos i dont no if i can playmessed

Kai_Haider
I dont think Kai should be under the imperius curse...

Trickster
That's what I thought. What do you think of my plot line?

Kai_Haider
sounds alright

airangel429
Trickster: your plot is really good. i like alot of what you had suggested.

Kai: We won't have him under the Imperious Curse...maybe Draco could end up being Kai's 3rd cousin or something.....??

Tiger: What exactly was your prophecy again? I know that Kai is bad...Lavi is having nightmares that are being triggered from Kai..maybe b/c Lavi comes from an evil family but she isn't evil. Bob Job's is our younest student.....what is Aerie...what was the prophecy about???? Was Aerie going to supposedly die..in your prophecy???

Solar: Good idea with you and bob teaming up to be on the look out for one another.

PHOE: WHAT DO YOU THINK????

airangel429
It's alright....every job has its ups and downs. i've been in 4 years now...not sure if I will make it my career or not....there's alot i hate but then there's alot i will be giving up...however I do want to publish a book of short stories and start writing...so i might give it up if my husband becomes a pilot.

Trickster
I think it was will that dies...

Danielle Malfoy
if we're going to do something with Malfoy like ya know have him be the "evil" I want to be in on it with him because my character is his *fiance* *girlfriend* is that okay??? I really want to be lol my character's like a femalish malfoy and she's in the house of Slytherin

Trickster
His fiancee? You realise that all the PCs are at school? And that Malfoy will be at least 2/3 years older?

Trickster
My friend's parents used to live on a UK base. Annyway, BOT, Phoe and its_magic, can you give air_angel some more power, since she is on a lot more than you? Simply to get the game up and running. Alsoo I think someone should message the players to contribute to the Plot Discussion so when Phoe comes on we have a definite idea of where to go...

airangel429
Trickster. I have been pming a few people...i think b/c of the holidays are here that some people don't have access to a computer at the moment...it may be slow and then it will pick back up.

yeah i just don't know how they are doing the sorting...i have enough power...they are just the sorters.....if they tell me how they do it then cool, i don't mind.

airangel429
ok....you can play as his fiancee'...but you'd have to be a 7th year or somethimg...making him 2 years older than you......AND you have to go tot he sorting game thread to get sorted into your proper house..whether it's slytherin or not!!! OKAY!! big grin

Phoenix
airangel is the headmistress so is pretty much in charge. I just keep the peace and sort people!

Candy
sorry... i didnt understand everything lo. now kai haider is evil? voldy is dead? and draco is the evil guy now? li (tigereyes) is a seer??

its_magic
i just make shore the ppl r were they r ment to be and put my peace in when needed but air angel is running the show im giving airangel_429 i am giving u a comendation for ur attendance and help u r a champion beer beer beer thumb up thumb up thumb up

Danielle Malfoy
sweet I can be his fiance? thank you so much smile that's really awesome of you yeah I went and got sorted and I'm in Slytherin! thank you so much

Danielle Malfoy
Danielle is a 7th year

Kai_Haider
I'm not evil yet(With emphsis on yet.)

Trickster
6th year for Dale

Trickster
We kind of need to know which plot we are usimg. Is it mine?

Luna150
YOUR plot? You mean EVERY1'S plot whcih you have mearly tinkered with changing sum stuff. Evrey1 is adding the own ideas and we are still deciding. I think so far the story is. Ti is a seer and lav is having nightmares and they are coused by an evil person in the school. Every1 is pretty quick to point the finger at solar. BobJobs is the only person who believes solar is innocent and he discovers that kai is the evil and he is sum how related mabey blood related to draco. So BobJobs with the help of sum others come to the rescue and saves the school. I think this story is good and is getting better. keep up the work every1 big grin

Danielle Malfoy
Seeing how I've been told that Dani can be Draco's fiance and that she's a 7th year and he's 2 years older than Dani, and if Kai is related to Draco by blood, than I think that Dani should be in on the "evil" too and that she's close friends with Kai because they're both still in school and both have a tie to Draco smile tell me what you think or if i'm completely off with that...

Trickster
Calm down, calm down! sad I just meant the plot line I had outlined. What was I meant to say? The 9th post on page 3 or something? Sheesh! wink

tigereyes456
k so is the plot final yet?

Kai_Haider
Angel will say when it's final, she's in charge. If she says she's changing the plot so a meter comes down and whipe us out, we're dead.
Kai is a pure blood so he is related to Draco, though most pures are related to one another.

And aren't we doing the dueling club?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>