Major Spoiler/Proof of Bane/Neo Fight..Neo`s Eyes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

atreides

burlyman
yeh it happens onboard the logos

'logos lower deck'

MC Mike
It should be interesting...

If he does get blind, how he starts seeing...

atreides
Comparing the operators computers shown in this picture with the Spark computers from Enter the matrix, reveals that this is actually The operator room on Logos, but who is the operator, Bane or Spark ?

Also notice the Matrix codes. If you`ll watch the trailer at the end of Matrix Reloaded, the disruption in the code`s flow is very apparent.

Regards,

Atreides

MC Mike
It's Sparks...

Yeah, and Smith appears on the left monitor.

ramcom
The disruption is probably do to the matrix beginning to crash

atreides
@MC Mike

May I ask wher you got that picture from, I have looked in the Revolutions picture section in the official site, but either I have overlooked it or it was not there...

MC Mike
Here:

dave123
nice one mike, never seen that b4

GABRIEL05
I dunno that main corridor looks a little big to be aboard the logos. I thought the Logos was a small ship.

MC Mike
It's on the site isn't it? confused

Oh, wait... I got this when they were asking everyone to try the international sites... It's on the French site cool

OHHHH - IT SAYS "SPARKS" !!!!

...told ya.

atreides
Just perfect,

Thanx..........

GABRIEL05
So these mean nothing... NOTHING... In the picture in which Neo fights Smith, and it shows a picture of SMITH, it's entitled NEO. Mind you Neo is nowhere in the pic.

MC Mike
Yeah, but that's one mistake, and for a picture with an operator that ISN'T fighting Bane, I doubt they'd put Sparks and mean Bane...

GABRIEL05
yes but thats not the only picture thats improperly titled. I can't think of the others though so I'll just agree for now that that is the Logos. However, how did Bane get aboard, and what part of the movie do you think that is?

MC Mike
I dunno...

Mind you, I actually think its Bane, since the Logos is crashed, and then Neo comes on it with Trinity but who is Operator? Trin? Neo? Sparks? Link? NOONE?

Could also be Sparks operating the Hammer, but that's unlikely...

atreides
Please read my post, there is no doubt that this is aboard Logos.

Regards,

Atreides

MC Mike
Yeah, you're right... It's za Logos.

raynor
yeppy

JediHDM
atreides> thank you, thank you, thank you for actually READING the FDT thread, i think you are the first Newb...of course, now that you have put forth this initiative, i feel hard pressed to call you a newb, so, you are one of us now. Thanks. And that is Sparks, not bane, Bane has a different hair style...

forumcrew
go jedi go jedi Happy Dance

atreides
Thanx Jedi...

But it was really tricky to base my argument upon the operator`s hair style.

burlyman
you dont have to put a 'post subject' every post stick out tongue

AliasNeo15
i think this happens towards the end, and no one needs to be the operator cus Neo jacks in with the machines at 01. They are the operator.

MC Mike
Alais> thanx for answering MY question too.

AliasNeo15
wut was ur question?

MC Mike
Who operated the ship...

AliasNeo15
oh ok, the hair makes it look like its Sparks, but u can see bain in the Monitor to the left, so i think that means Sparks is deadsadnosad

MC Mike
No no, I mean who operated the ship when onlt Trin and Neo went - I forgot they didn't need one cuz they didn't enter the Matrix.

AliasNeo15
oh, ok, i thought u were talking to me like i didnt answer ur question and im an ass****. NM, laughing out loud

MC Mike
Yeah, it occured to me you might think that... Sorry big grin

The Omega
Where's the spoiler???
(Looks around and shines a flashlight in various directions)

MC Mike
I guess it's more of the Proof part of Spoiler/Proof...

AliasNeo15
i swear, i swear there was never a spoiler in here, Omega. Oh please dont hurt me
laughing out loud

MC Mike
Hey! Look yonder! Omega's coming to get you! --> http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/whip.gif

AliasNeo15
ahhhhhhheek!

forumcrew
hut down those spoilers omega! get um get um evil face

The Omega
Hut down? laughing
What, I place a shack over the spoilers, so they can't move?

Mist
laughing out loud

not long until it comes out!!!!!!!!!!!

forumcrew
i was reffering to that.. and it was hunt down but i apparantly forgot how to type tonight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.