Soundtrack Bonuses

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
"The soundtrack will be enhanced with a playable video game, 'The Matrix Revolutions' movie trailer and character bios from the upcoming 'Matrix' comic book release."
eek! I WANT! SEE! I TOLD YOU THERE WOULD BE A TRAILER ON THERE!
*whew sorry* Lets hope its a new trailer... lol. And what kind of video game could be on there..? They can't fit a video game, the trailer, bios, and all the music on one CD, at least I think (and hope) not... *prays for second cd with Super Burly Brawl*

http://www.soundgenerator.com/news/index.cfm?articleid=2601 <= link to article

MC Mike
Like I said, there is almost definetly another Cd, because many songs/artists that should have been on the list weren't there.

Ikobe
*cough*Rob Dougan*cough*

AI.

bjn74
FROM AMAZON:
Product Details

Audio CD (November 4, 2003)

Number of Discs: 1
Label: Maverick
ASIN: B0000DJYQ4
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 1,836

Only one disc
.....They should know..Ive seen discs before enhanced with stuff...

JediHDM
it doesn't have to be FOUR DISKS to be a game...look at the matrix website, they've got small games on there...

burlyman
rob dougan
marylin
ratm
rob zombie

what else?

JKozzy
Yeah but I don't see how they can squeeze a game, and everything on there, plus the music which is about 3/4 of the CD, leaving about roughly 150 MB of space, trailer will be at least 50... well, what kind of game is 100 megs?

burlyman
maybe its tunnel recon?

JediHDM
probably...

stinkfist462
maybe a corny like educatio nof the matrix 5 year old game ......

JKozzy
I can see it now..... stick out tongue
*Click on the correct hole in your body that you insert yourself into the big mean Matrix!*
a) Head
b) Back
c) Arm
d) Tee-hee, that's a no-no place!

MC Mike
laughing out loud "Teehee"

Teehee is this --> http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/teehee.gif

JKozzy
Wasn't going for the smiley effect on that one Mike, but most ceratinly useful for future reference..... http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/teehee.gif

HexSintax
i read that there wont be any rock/electronic music its all instrumental/orchestral sad pretty much ALL don davis/juno reactor even though i love em both

audioheem
I think they've gotta end on a RATM song... or it just won't be the Matrix.

forumcrew
yep yep its a must!

HexSintax
so is it tru about the track listing? only scores/orchestrals?

JKozzy
Its lookin like it... but we're hopin not

HexSintax
well, on thematrix.com they have the tracklisting and its only don davis, juno reactor, and pale 3 or something like that

JKozzy
sadI know... but everyone else believes otherwise. We should never lose hope!

AliasNeo15
I think Juno Reactor had a good song with Don Davis, it was that kik ass Burley Brawl song, which if they can do a longer version with the Super Brawl, i think its gunna be nice.

AliasNeo15
well those are only the list for the score, not the complete soundtrack

JKozzy
Eh, it was the whole thing..... no
Oh well. They should have a special edition with the whole score!!! yes

Korri
*heart melts as Korri looks at Kozzy's sig*

realworlddreams
so wuts on the cd? anything special worth buying?

JKozzy
Most of the songs, with Neodammerung being one of the best, with its remix Navras. I love the score so it's a definite buy for me. There's a trailer, a flash game, and a few previews as Enhanced CD content. For $11.99, it's worth a purchase!

JKozzy
smile You like? smile

Trinity_Matrix
I got the Revo soundtrack for Christmas (along with the soundtracks to Reloaded and the Animatrix...heehee) and it's really good, but I didn't really realize how depressing that movie was until I was listening to just the music from it. Neodammerung is awesome, Navras is awesome, Tetsujin is awesome...hell, all the music is great.

Verity
There's...ANOTHER Revolutions soundtrack coming out?? confused

Korri
yes

JKozzy
...No?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.